Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (915787 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by americaninja1: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the reply brother..i just contacted them.. am asked to pay for another booking
Walspring:

200k damn!

Yes since it was canceled once but if they have new policy i am afraid you won't be able to make use of it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Doc2dre: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=justwise post=63156889][/quote]
Hello please I am a silent follower of this forum since last year, I went for my visa interview last December and was denied so I’m planning on going for another interview this February and I am begging you my brothers and sisters in this forum to please help and advice me on how to avoid been denied this second time I will also appreciate anyone who can help me with pre interview before my interview, I have gone through several transcripts and I notice people getting help and advice... @lagosismyhome @princeG23 @Wallspring @ELDeeVee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ibksolar: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello guys.

I just moved to the US recently.

Please what's the cheapest and reliable way to transfer money from your Nigerian account to a US account.

Which route is the cheapest? MoneyOrder, TransferWire,PayPal(I'm not even sure this is possible)?

thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Aitonline(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good day.

A friend need an advice.
He had been denied of US visa in 3time. Nov2014, Dec2014 and Apr2016.

He want to push for admission for MS in US. If the school give him admission, can he get visa been a regular costumer grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by joshmartins7(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Walspring:

Hello sir,
Please kindly help me with info on how to pay a sevis fee.I saw on the previous post that i can do that at seme boder.Pls which bank can i visit at seme.Help me sir i need to do that urgently. Thanks
Let's give all the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
biikeys:

Those two questions make it sound like you are planning to use a fake soa...get a proper bank statement, and just don't risk a ban or getting stranded in the US.

Hello biikeys. Don't forget to let me know when next you're around Buffalo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
nathyshollz:
Hello. I have been reading transcripts online here for a while and it was very helpful. My story is very long but you could learn something from it.
I started my US F1 application around August 2017. I was accepted to study MBA in communications and Public relations at Concordia University Ann Arbor, i filled my DS 160 paid my SEVIS after and booked my appointment at the embassy for January 29 2018, but before my appointment at the embassy I got an email from the school that I have been transferred to Concordia University Wisconsin. So I was sent another I-20 for Concordia University wisconsin.
I went for my interview yesterday and my transcript goes thus;

ME: Good morning sir
VO: Goodmorning, pass your I-20 and passport
ME: Here you go sir
VO: Tell me about the study you are going for
ME: I'm going to Concordia University Ann Arbor for my MBA in communications and public relations, I will be studying for a period of 28 months, taking 16 courses and a total of 36 credit load. I will be taking courses in management, communications and leadership. Will be doing my thesis and an internship after which I will be returning to my country come July 2020 to assume a managerial role at my current place of work.
VO: How did you hear about the school?
ME: The school was recommended by my center head, she's an alumni of the institution and I.. VO cuts in
VO: What did you study in the university?
ME:I studied Psychology from the university of Jos.
VO: How many years have you been working?
ME: I have been working for a period of 3 years.
VO: Did you take any Test?
ME: No I didn't, it is written boldly on the schools website that I would not be needing it.
VO: Which year did you finish from University of Jos?
ME: 2012.
VO: who is sponsoring you?
ME: My dad.
VO: what does he do?
ME: He is a business tycoon. He's into oil and gas.
VO: I will be approving you visa... but Your SEVIS STATUS Shows INACTIVE. I will be giving you this paper, ( he gave me a white paper like that) and said contact your school to change your status to Active then drop your passport at any of the DHL locations written on the white paper then send us an email with this case ID here.
Then he gave me the white paper and passport and I left.
I contacted the school and they told me to login in to fmjfee.com and request a modification and enter the new schools I-20. I did and after hours I got a mail that it was granted I was also informed to be patient for 2 business days.

Now this question is for the gurus.
How would I know my status has been changed to Active so that I can go ahead and drop my passport, my resumption is February 21 2018.
And also how long does it take for passport to be processed when it's dropped at a DHL location.
I can be reached on 07060884508, nathyshollz@gmail.com
Please help me.
I did all the application my self from scratch following the guidelines on nairaland here, I need you people's help ooo. Pls oooo
And thanks to akinsola for helping me with mock transcript. You will approved too by Gods grace

congrat to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by adesbaba: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi family

Please can a cgpa of 3.2 bsc accounting with 6months banking experience so far(still on the job),get scholarship to study in USA

What's the life-after for an accountant there after MSC or MBA

Does the vo approve visa for community college

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Aitonline:
Good day.

A friend need an advice.

He want to push for admission for MS in US. If the school give him admission, can he get visa been a regular costumer grin grin

Nobody can predict chances

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
k199192:

My own opinion is this.. Except you are on ground to watch your business in NG, my brother believe me, they will run it down. Except maybe a bank is handling the business for you. The best, which still has its own risks, is real estate. But then again, you can look at buying treasury bills in NG. I hear the rate is good. And its safe.

Treasury bills also depreciate ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
LagosismyHome:

grin grin ... Chairman i hail back oo

Nah me hail you pass. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:
that's true ... I just felt like it's the fastest way of getting good profit if everything works well

Hmmmm. Everyone wants profit in whatever business they venture into but if dem tell you say e easy to get that profit like that nah lie ooo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Teedawg:
Real estates is way outta ma league rn lol

You funny ooo. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
sunshineluv5:
urgent reply needed pleasw is it compulsory i include myself as a recipient for wes evaluation?

Yes you need your personal copy, i hope you not trying to cut cost and that’s why you asking this question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nwabu007:
Acknowledged. The payment has been effected. Thank you Walspring.

Let’s give all the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
brave1773:
Greetings to gurus in the house. This is my story and i need help. i have been denied visa before in 2011. Now after my school(2012) and NYSC(2014). i applied for transfer credit because i passed through polytechnic. How possible is it for VO to issue visa to me considering my age. I am 28 years.

Yes it’s very possible and work on what you have been doing since 2011 and I hope you are applying for masters this time around and work well on your lapses and loopholes used to denied you visa back then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Chapecoense(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
neurosci:

Heyyy, pls resend.
Hey wats good bro? Sent you a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Oyindamola1234(f): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=LagosismyHome post=64650036]
Lagosismyhome pls ma I sent u message on ur email pls check ma
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
nathyshollz:

Thank you, but I'm still on it, so I claim it. I still need information. How will I be able to check my SEVIS status, if it's active or Inactive

Go back to the fmjfee.com and print your new sevis receipt and if the old sevis number is no longer in use on the fmjfee system then it has been updated and active to the new sevis ID.

You can also contact your school for more information on this as well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Aitonline:
Good day.

A friend need an advice.

Sure he can get a visa but lemme ask you did he use 4 years for graduate and do Nysc ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chapecoense:

Hey wats good bro? Sent you a pm

Nah you flash me early this year or nah mistake
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by biikeys(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
imperiouxx:

Hello biikeys. Don't forget to let me know when next you're around Buffalo.

Sure bro..saw your picture with a PC studying even inside the restroom grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=joshmartins7 post=64647683][/quote]

You can pay it at the eco bank inside the seme border and not the eco bank outside or beside first bank.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Walspring:

Yes you need your personal copy, i hope you not trying to cut cost and that’s why you asking this question
initially that's what i was trying to do but one cannot avoid cost.Please someone recommended you to help me pay my wes evaluation fee how much equivalent of $286 will i pay you in naira?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 30watts: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please has anyone here written GRE in Benin republic ? Need to ask a few questions, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
please has anyone here paid for their wes evaluation fees here using their regular FIDELITY BANK OR ZENITH BANK visa debit card or master debit card?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
sunshineluv5:
please has anyone here paid for their wes evaluation fees here using their regular FIDELITY BANK OR ZENITH BANK visa debit card or master debit card?

You can pay your WES fees using ur MasterCard. I paid mine using GTBank MasterCard

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ibksolar: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
ibksolar:
Hello guys.

I just moved to the US recently.

Please what's the cheapest and reliable way to transfer money from your Nigerian account to a US account.

Which route is the cheapest? MoneyOrder, TransferWire,PayPal(I'm not even sure this is possible)?

thanks.

Please guys, kindly help with this.

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Judgepelumi(m): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2018
qdamilola:

You can pay your WES fees using ur MasterCard. I paid mine using GTBank MasterCard
What rate where you charged?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Aitonline:
Good day.

A friend need an advice.

I wonder why this your friend is in the shadows and you are now his spokesman. Anyways, we do not know why your friend was denied the visa in the first place. just keep in mind that if that reason still exits, then he will continue to get the blue paper. But should it be something he can circumvent, then perharps, the VOs could have a rethink. It would be a total waste of time and money if he continues to visit the embassy when there are no significant changes in his profile....hope this helps

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.