Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (924273 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Mitchely: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
kodeya:
Please treat as urgent.

Your answers would help in telling if I've just wasted 64k.

Pls can I use an old DS-160 for a new application ?

No, fill a new DS-160 and have it updated to your visa appointment, the 64k is not wasted yet.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Misschoicee(f): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please I’m new on this thread and I would like somone to help me out on how to use it and also I’m applying for f1 Visa for spring..a humble person pls respond and let’s pm each other thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
hi guys,
i have read the from page 1 to the last page simultaneously buh i still need some help,
please attend to this
i have a diploma (OND) in accounting and i will like to further my education in the united state,

1. can i use my OND to apply to a university for a bsc in the unites state?
2. what exams do i need to write ?
3. if i am to apply with my waec cert will i need to write any exams ?
4. if i am given admission will i need to pay 100% of my school fee in the first year ?
5. what school still have is admission open for now that i can enrol for ?

i am 24, i completed my OND in 2014
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ccbaron(m): 12:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Did i just hear iGlobal bro better run for your life ooooooo they finished my career last year thanks to Troy University

justusaiyela:

@ biikeys, i think it is important to note that there are 2 types of people here. People who need advice, based on facts, with coming to the U.S and those who dont need the advice, probably because they've already been through that process, are schooling in the U.S and are fully immersed now, working good jobs by OPT or otherwise. I belong to the latter. I responded because i sincerely want others to do well and have the opportunities i have had. I am not a negative person, so i'll be careful with words. I do have friends who have graduated from IGlobal, facts, and are doing well in the U.S. When you say i dont get it....i think you need to clarify what that even means!!!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by aamstih: 1:50am On Mar 09, 2018
You are already using it properly, you would see the numbering of the pages below. Should you want to contact someone, click on the name then on 'send email message'. Try and read as much as you can on the thread then you can ask specific questions.

I don't know how humble your person of interest should be, there is a guy I would have recommended. Cheers

Misschoicee:
Please I’m new on this thread and I would like somone to help me out on how to use it and also I’m applying for f1 Visa for spring..a Humble person pls respond and let’s pm each other thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:22am On Mar 09, 2018
banji001:
@bigfrancis21 I’m 26 years of age, and that’s the same age on my passport, and that’s why I’m getting worried about having conversation with the V.O

What have you done since Waec....... that most likely going to be a conversation the VO might want to hear about
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2018
LagosismyHome:

What have you done since Waec....... that most likely going to be a conversation the VO might want to hear about

Wow bro, that’s a very good genius of you, I want thinking in that direction at all self, but I’m thinking if could tell them that have been busy working on my own to come up with some money for myself, because I don’t want to rely on my fathers money, because he has his own money and he’s into oil and gas..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Hi , My Naira Land family ,
i have read the from page 1 to the last page simultaneously buh i still need some help,
please attend to this
i have a diploma (OND) in accounting and i will like to further my education in the united state,

4. if i am given admission will i need to pay 100% of my school fee in the first year ?

i am 26, i completed my OND in 2014
thanks

#Same thing that brought me on here guys
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2018
please attend to this

thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Misschoicee(f): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2018
aamstih:
You are already using it properly, you would see the numbering of the pages below. Should you want to contact someone, click on the name then on 'send email message'. Try and read as much as you can on the thread then you can ask specific questions.

I don't know how humble your person of interest should be, there is a guy I would have recommended. Cheers

pls I don’t mind you recommending the guy...thanks a lot.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by orimahspence: 6:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Misschoicee:
Please I’m new on this thread and I would like somone to help me out on how to use it and also I’m applying for f1 Visa for spring..a humble person pls respond and let’s pm each other thanks

Pm me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Gospelozy(f): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2018
Beautiful Day all. Please what is 3.66 cgpa in a scale of 4.00?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2018
First class
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2018
banji001:

Wow bro, that’s a very good genius of you, I want thinking in that direction at all self, but I’m thinking if could tell them that have been busy working on my own to come up with some money for myself, because I don’t want to rely on my fathers money, because he has his own money and he’s into oil and gas..

I am a female ......
The explanation above is possible but just has to be articulated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kodeya(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Mitchely:

No, fill a new DS-160 and have it updated to your visa appointment, the 64k is not wasted yet.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2018
Good day all, I am a graduate of Physiology(2006). I have worked in the bank for 9 years and would love to go back to school for medicine in the US. I however do not know how to go about it. Kindly guide me on what i need to do and advise on a few ok schools.
Thank you.

cc: Lagosismyhome,Twoods and everyone with an advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Owols:
Good day all, I am a graduate of Physiology(2006). I have worked in the bank for 9 years and would love to go back to school for medicine in the US. I however do not know how to go about it. Kindly guide me on what i need to do and advise on a few ok schools.
Thank you.

cc: Lagosismyhome,Twoods and everyone with an advice.

Hummm medicine in the U.S. is a long thing since it a second degree . Is it not better to do this medicine in Nigeria and then aim for residency in the US

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lyrondee: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2018
banji001:
please attend to this

thanks

#Same thing that brought me on here guys
1. I'll advice you go with your high school transcript and cert and apply directly as a freshman
2. SAT and TOEFL depending on your pocket
3. SAT more important
4. You pay for what you consume... I.e per semester or credit hours... most schools I know of have payment plans for it's students
5. most schools are still accepting students for fall(not all majors) but your chances of scholarship/funding are little to none also by the time you're done with the necessary exams, must have approached deadline.. So weigh your options

What have being doing after your OND since 2014?

Visit this thread daily bro... Lots of info to tap and questions to learn from
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Oops, seriously? Ok, thanks. Be like say i will shift focus to nursing. I don't see myself doing another degree in Naija, that's why i've not gone back to school all these years.
Thanks again.
LagosismyHome:

Hummm medicine in the U.S. is a long thing since it a second degree . Is it not better to do this medicine in Nigeria and then aim for residency in the US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by harlee(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2018
lyrondee:

1. I'll advice you go with your high school transcript and cert and apply directly as a freshman
2. SAT and TOEFL depending on your pocket
3. SAT more important
4. You pay for what you consume... I.e per semester or credit hours... most schools I know of have payment plans for it's students
5. most schools are still accepting students for fall(not all majors) but your chances of scholarship/funding are little to none also by the time you're done with the necessary exams, must have approached deadline.. So weigh your options

What have being doing after your OND since 2014?

Visit this thread daily bro... Lots of info to tap and questions to learn from
please in the same situation,how do I apply for the f I visa,is it after getting admitted into a university in us
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Papa111: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2018
gennylota:
yes pls I need TOEFL materials. Kindly forward it to uclondon2002@yahooaaqqqa.com
please I also need it too.. lekanakinniyi@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bee17(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
hello room...please I need a copy of SAT test result...I just want to view how it looks like.
thanks a lot.
adekolaolaotan@gmail.com
I'd b glad to receive a quick response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
banji001:
please attend to this

thanks
Why do you all constantly have to lie about reading the thread, then go on to ask nauseating questions.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
bee17:
hello room...please I need a copy of SAT test result...I just want to view how it looks like.
thanks a lot.
adekolaolaotan@gmail.com
I'd b glad to receive a quick response.
Oluwole!!!!! grin grin grin college board can deal you a very deadly legal and immigration blow if you mess with them grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Owols:
Oops, seriously? Ok, thanks. Be like say i will shift focus to nursing. I don't see myself doing another degree in Naija, that's why i've not gone back to school all these years.
Thanks again.
Its funny that Nigerians in america are still feeding Nigerians at home, the narrative that Nursing is the "Apian way" to instant success in murica cheesy cheesy... All the best man

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Gospelozy:
Beautiful Day all. Please what is 3.66 cgpa in a scale of 4.00?
Thanks
for Wes should fall within the range of 3.28/4.0

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Misschoicee(f): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
orimahspence:

Pm me
i already did pls check, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Misschoicee(f): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
aamstih:

pls pm me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lyrondee: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
harlee:
please in the same situation,how do I apply for the f I visa,is it after getting admitted into a university in us
YES Sir...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
It is desirable to leave the shores of this country, but one needs to be sure of where he is going.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Why do you all constantly have to lie about reading the thread, then going on to ask nauseating questions.

Bro it's not that easy to read the whole thread one will get frustrated which is very sure...Gurus in the house should just keep bearing with us(sometimes we might be so lazy to read, Sometimes busy ) Just keep answering our questions with love Thanks grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by princeGee23: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mama @LagosIsMyHome that has been away from home for a long time, How is it going? I believe you are doing great, Just want to say hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (514)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.