Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916708 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sorelee(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Are you sure that was what you answered? because that was not what you typed as an answer to your second interview when he asked who was paying

Auspicious2018:

First interview...
I will be paying tuition. He then asked so who will pay remaining i20 amount
Ans. My uncle.
Never said uncle was paying rest 50%.

Same with second.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Auspicious2018: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sorelee:
Are you sure that was what you answered? because that was not what you typed as an answer to your second interview when he asked who was paying

Yes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Auspicious2018: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sorelee:
On your second response to that answer you said your uncle would be covering the 50%. Off course owing a business does not stop you from having a masters degree. I mean why asking that question he gave you a hint as its regards no financial support coming from your own business to your masters program.

I explained clearly and he understood this. If not his question should have being, why will your uncle want to spend so much on your masters? and not why do you want to spend so much on a masters.....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by learner007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
tolatof:
Hey Good People of Nairaland,
I had my interview today, i practiced well, did lots of mocks with someone, read nairaland transcripts like dieeeeeeeeeeee, downloaded both transcripts on the first page of this thread, and more importantly, i prayed and asked God for Favour which i expereinced today.

6:30am appointment today.

Transcript:
I was interviewed by a Black American, she wasnt even smiling.
The person just ahead of me and myself were both approved. I think every other person na blue paper

VO: Can i have your i-20 and passport?
Me: Hands over both documents.
VO: How did you hear about Tennessee Tech
Me: One of my lecturers back at Unilag had his phd at Tennessee Tech, so it was recommended, i also spoke to current students of the school (Waves hand like policeman for me to stop)
VO: did you apply to other schools.
Me: Yes
VO: How many
Me: 8 others
VO: Name them
Me: names about 7
VO: Why Tennesse Tech?
Me: Two profs are interested in me( i named both profs) (She cuts me off again)
VO: Was tennessee the only school that gave you funding?
ME: YEs, i had impressive scores
VO: Where do you work
Me: ** NIgeria
VO: what do you do?
Me: I am a tech consultant
VO: How about housing and all?
Me: I spoke to students of the school and they told me about the off campous and on campus accommodation
VO: you mean you haven’t made plans yet?
Me: I was waiting to get my Visa Approved before finalizing on my housing plans.
VO: WIll you get monthly stipends?
Me: YES
VO: Do you have an idea of how much?
Me: Yes aboout a $*, and housing goes for about $**
VO: Pick up your Visa at bla bla bla...
She then smiles and said some things that i wasn’t interested in listening.

No documents shown.

I was tensed like tennesssee....
But in all, just be confident, smile, make gestures with hands..Dont talk too fast (she gestured to me to slow down) and more importantly PRAYYYY

Congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sorelee(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
.... i vetted on the second interview that way because of the way you answered who will pay for your program, i will advice you rephrase the second answer then

Auspicious2018:

I explained clearly and he understood this. If not his question should have being, why will your uncle want to spend so much on your masters? and not why do you want to spend so much on a masters.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by slimturay(f): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
VO: What are you going to study in US?

Me: I am going to the US to study Culinary Arts.

VO: How many schools did you apply to? Why did you pick this school and how did you hear about the school.

Me: I have applied to three (3) schools — Culinary Institute of America, Kendall College and Stratford University, I heard of this school when I went for Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) Food Festival in May 2018 and Senior Chefs from this school spoke with us.

Since it is what I have passion and I have interest in learning more after my national youth service (NYSC), I decided to apply to earn an associate degree in Culinary Arts which has been an area of my interest.

I have picked Kendall because CIA and Startford resumed May and I couldn't meet up with the admission because of my Mandatory National Youth Service (her in Nigeria).

Since I was opportune to have an online tour, the only difference between these schools is their Location. More so, I have interacted with some of their Alumni via Social Media.

VO: I can see you have a Bachelors. Why this Course?

Me: I have a Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. With this background, it is an added advantage. This is because the practical training as well as knowledge gathered during my undergraduate days have prepare in better capacity towards having (educational) Food Show on returning to my Country.

Having gone through culinary training, I will be able to integrate, build contents that would help me create a marketable brand as well as developing Audio-Visuals DIY materials for my designed target audience.

However, primarily I have planned to own a top-notch restaurant. With these exposures, I should be able to make remarkable success.

Vo: Who is Sponsoring ?
Me: My Uncle. He is a producer for Mnet Nigeria.

Interestingly, he's the same person that will be assisting me with the production of the Food Show which I intend to run later.
Further to this, my uncle has also agreed to link me up with more T.V channels.

Generally, he has been the one taking care of me and my Sis since I lost my father (enemy.)

VO: Why USA?
ME: The reason I've selected the United States is because the course is not taken as a Degree in my country. Rather, but as a diploma it takes just three (3) months but over there its about two (2) years which is more comprehensive and this would help help me in been the best at what I do.

Please is this better?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nahum777(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chidinho10:

E be like say you no write grin grin
please check your email bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by VECOH1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good afternoon everyone, Pls I need an explanation.
I am trying to schedule my appointment but I am not seeing any first available appointment date displayed.
Please what could be the cause?
I was testing things so I tried using a Gmail address to sign in and the available date was seen but I could not see the date displayed with a yahoo mail.
Could there be a link to a yahoo email?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by opexomoba(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Congratulations.....

tolatof:
I had my interview today, i practiced well, did lots of mocks with someone, read nairaland transcripts like dieeeeeeeeeeee, downloaded both transcripts on the first page of this thread, and more importantly, i prayed and asked God for Favour which i expereinced today.

Transcript:
The person just ahead of me and myself were both approved. I think every other person na blue paper

Me: One of my lecturers back at Unilag had his phd at Tennessee Tech, so it was recommended, i also spoke to current students of the school (Waves hand like policeman for me to stop)
VO: did you apply to other schools.
Me: Yes
VO: How many
Me: 8 others
VO: Name them
Me: names about 7
VO: Why Tennesse Tech?
Me: Two profs are interested in me( i named both profs) (She cuts me off again)
VO: Was tennessee the only school that gave you funding?
ME: YEs, i had impressive scores
VO: Where do you work
Me: ** NIgeria
VO: what do you do?
Me: I am a tech consultant
VO: How about housing and all?
Me: I spoke to students of the school and they told me about the off campous and on campus accommodation
VO: you mean you haven’t made plans yet?
Me: I was waiting to get my Visa Approved before finalizing on my housing plans.
VO: WIll you get monthly stipends?
Me: YES
VO: Do you have an idea of how much?
Me: Yes aboout a $*, and housing goes for about $**
VO: Pick up your Visa at bla bla bla...
She then smiles and said some things that i wasn’t interested in listening.

No documents shown.

I was tensed like tennesssee....
But in all, just be confident, smile, make gestures with hands..Dont talk too fast (she gestured to me to slow down) and more importantly PRAYYYY
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Auspicious2018:
My first interview.

*Why Business Analytics*
My passion for Business Analytics was sparked up when I helplessly watched my previous company fold
I'm sorry I can't approve your visa.
****They won't be accompanying me and I've made a list of my ties.
Her response was, I've made my decision....

Sorry to see this.... definitely a business owner going for a more rounded MBA might make sense than business analytics. Also I don't know anything about business analytics so that coming from my layman head

Don't have much feedback but it does seem been a business owner in both cases limited you ....but I can see from the VO eyes . Really if you have a successful business employing a whopping 15 staffs ( that not beans) then an online or a part time schooling might be more suitable in an ideal world . Also at that staff strength there should be no uncle or aunty sponsor

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tinnymerit(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good afternoon, pls I have 2 issues on ground. Firstly, I was about to submit my application and supplied the captcha and passport number, but to my surprise it says my passport number is not correct. I have checked times without number it is very correct. pls what can I do to resolve it?

Secondly,a friend has been trying to login to his already created ustraveldocs account but got no access. He has clicked on forgot password and reset password still the problem lingers. He has tried to use a fresh email which went through but after few hours he can't login again. what could caused that drama? Please help us out
Thanks in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tinnymerit(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
tinnymerit:
Good afternoon, pls I have 2 issues on ground. Firstly, I was about to submit my application and supplied the captcha and passport number, but to my surprise it says my passport number is not correct. I have checked times without number it is very correct. pls what can I do to resolve it?

Secondly,a friend has been trying to login to his already created ustraveldocs account but got no access. He has clicked on forgot password and reset password still the problem lingers. He has tried to use a fresh email which went through but after few hours he can't login again. what could caused that drama? Please help us out
Thanks in advance.
please I need you guys help. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by thacokeboy: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
tinnymerit:

please I need you guys help. Thanks
contact customer care eh dun happen to me b4
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sayraeh: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello house,

Appreciations to everyone who has posted their transcripts and to those who make this forum active.

Visa approved this morning at Lagos consulate.

VO: morning, how are you?
Me: morning. I'm fine and you?
VO: I'm good
VO: why are you going to the USA
Me: for my doctorate program in public Health at umass Amherst
VO: do you have a research you will work on?
Me: I will work on health effects of air pollution on Ghana as part of a global research on reducing health disparities.
VO: why Ghana?
Me: all continents are represented in the research, so Ghana was selected for Africa.
VO: do you have assistanship?
Me: I was awarded a stem fellowship
VO: (checks I-20) are you married?
Me: no
VO: do you have children?
Me: no
VO: your visa application has been approved, pick it up at the circled location. Have a nice day.
Me: thank you.

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tinnymerit(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
thacokeboy:
contact customer care eh dun happen to me b4
how do I get to the customer care on their page or do I need to call them?
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ImpactLife: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
VISA APPROVED ON FRIDAY (JUNE 1ST) at the Lagos consulate.

I came up few days ago about the fact that I will be going for the visa interview with my wife, and asked of the best response to a question. To be sincere, all the response to the question was discouraging, except the response I got from theamericana, and I really appreciate him/her for that. I was scared because of what i heard earlier about ones inabilibility to book appointment till after 6 month if denied. I know of two people who were in the same situation as mine (last year and this year), and they got the visa with their spouse. After reading the responses to my last question, I thought of it that, if I have 99.9% chances of getting the visa because I have full funding for my phd, then the VO would rather accept both of us, than give us a rejection. I then decided that I won’t come here until I have my testimony. I must however let you know that it is just GOD and His favour. Got to the embassy by few minutes to 6 for a 6:30 appointment, and there were many people there already. Waited for few minutes before they started attending to us. Did all the screening and was our turn to be interviewed (that was about 7:40). A new VO just pooped up in window 7 and we were the second person he interviewed (He rejected the first person). Our transcript goes thus.
VO: Good morning
ME: Good morning sir.
VO: pass me your documents.
ME: Passed the documents.
VO: What are you going to do in the United States?
ME: gave a short into of myself, told him where I work, and told him I am here because I got a full phd scholarship in XYZ university (VO cuts in, and checked my I20 very well).
VO: I see (referring to the fact that I have full funding and nodded his head).
ME: Yea.
AFTER GETTING TO KNOW THAT, HE JUST RELAXED AND STARTED ASKING SIMPLE QUESTIONS.
VO: which school did you have ur bsc?
ME: XYZ University.
VO: which school did you have ur msc?
VO: Which area did u want to specialize in ur phd.
ME: made mention.
VO: Mention some economist in that field.
ME: Mentioned.
VO: Have you travelled to the united states before.
ME: No, I’ve not had a need to.
TURNED TO MY WIFE.
VO: Madam, do you want to follow your husband to the US?
RES: Yes.
VO: Do you have kids yet?
RES: No.
VO: Who is going to sponsor your trip.
RES: My husband.

VO CHECKED THE I20 TO CONFIRM AND TURNS TO ME.
VO: You need a proof of $5000 for your wife, do you have it there?
ME: Yes (Already trying to sight the folder I kept it, thinking he would ask)
VO: I am going to approve your visa, welcome to the United States
VO TOOK OUR PASSPORTS, PASSED THE I20 AND WHITE PAPER, AND STARTED TELLING ME ON WHERE TO PICK UP THE VISA AND THE NEED TO TAKE THE I20 ALONG WHEN TRAVELLING.

I MUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH, IT WAS GOD THAT DID THE WORK, WE PRAYED AND FASTED ERNESTLY. THE MAN BEFORE US HAS BEEN TO THE UNITED STATES BEFORE, INFACT HE DID SOME DIPLOMA STUDIES THERE, YET THE YOUNG VO STILL DENIED HIM, BUT WE WENT THERE WITH A BLANK PASSPORT, AND HE APPROVED IT.

31 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tolatof: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tolatof: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
ImpactLife:

I came up few days ago about the fact that I will be going for the visa interview with my wife, and asked of the best response to a question. To be sincere, all the response to the question was discouraging, except the response I got from theamericana, and I really appreciate him/her for that. I was scared because of what i heard earlier about ones inabilibility to book appointment till after 6 month if denied. I know of two people who were in the same situation as mine (last year and this year), and they got the visa with their spouse. After reading the responses to my l

Congrats Brother
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tinnymerit(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
ImpactLife:

I came up few days ago about the fact that I will be going for the visa interview with my wife, and asked of the best response to a question. To be sincere, all the response to the question was discouraging, except the response I got from theamericana, and I really appreciate him/her for that. I was scared because of what i heard earlier about ones inabilibility to book appointment till after 6 month if denied. I know of two people who were in the same situation as mine (last year and this year), and they got the visa with their spouse. After reading the responses to my last question, I thought of it that, if I have 99.9% chances of getting the visa because I have full funding for my phd, then the VO would rather accept both of us, than give us a rejection. I then decided that I won’t come here until I have my testimony. I must however let you know that it is just GOD and His favour. Got to the embassy by few minutes to 6 for a 6:30 appointment, and there were many people there already. Waited for few minutes before they started attending to us. Did all the screening and was our turn to be interviewed (that was about 7:40). A new VO just pooped up in window 7 and we were the second person he interviewed (He rejected the first person). Our transcript goes thus.
VO: Good morning
ME: gave a short into of myself, told him where I work, and told him I am here because I got a full phd scholarship in XYZ university (VO cuts in, and checked my I20 very well).
VO: I see (referring to the fact that I have full funding and nodded his head).
ME: Yea.
AFTER GETTING TO KNOW THAT, HE JUST RELAXED AND STARTED ASKING SIMPLE QUESTIONS.
VO: which school did you have ur bsc?
VO: which school did you have ur msc?
VO: Which area did u want to specialize in ur phd.
ME: made mention.
VO: Mention some economist in that field.
ME: Mentioned.
VO: Have you travelled to the united states before.
ME: No, I’ve not had a need to.
TURNED TO MY WIFE.
VO: Madam, do you want to follow your husband to the US?
RES: Yes.
VO: Do you have kids yet?
RES: No.
VO: Who is going to sponsor your trip.
RES: My husband.

VO CHECKED THE I20 TO CONFIRM AND TURNS TO ME.
VO: You need a proof of $5000 for your wife, do you have it there?
ME: Yes (Already trying to sight the folder I kept it, thinking he would ask)
VO: I am going to approve your visa, welcome to the United States
VO TOOK OUR PASSPORTS, PASSED THE I20 AND WHITE PAPER, AND STARTED TELLING ME ON WHERE TO PICK UP THE VISA AND THE NEED TO TAKE THE I20 ALONG WHEN TRAVELLING.

I MUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH, IT WAS GOD THAT DID THE WORK, WE PRAYED AND FASTED ERNESTLY. THE MAN BEFORE US HAS BEEN TO THE UNITED STATES BEFORE, INFACT HE DID SOME DIPLOMA STUDIES THERE, YET THE YOUNG VO STILL DENIED HIM, BUT WE WENT THERE WITH A BLANK PASSPORT, AND HE APPROVED IT.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Loboto: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello House, please i just want to seek your opinion on this; I got admission to study HRM at LU, California:
1. I have a first degree in Biochemistry which means i am diverting totally away from my initial background.
2. I work with a non-profit research consortium ( this consortium is from the US but have participating sites here and i coordinate the activity of the Consortium on the sites here in Nigeria) Now I do mainly the administrative work ( recruitment of staffs,disbursement of cash, preparation of research protocols, search and application for grants etc. Now the company is working on opening another consortium here in Nigeria that would serve as a foundation center and would like me to leave my present position and manage the new consortium but only if i have a managerial skills, thats what brought about my application for this program. I have been offered admission into the program (i have to go through some foundation courses since my background is diff. and this is stated in my letter. My concern is, how do i convince the VO about my diversion and do i stand a chance? I would be scheduling for my interview this week....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Gewezzy1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please how much is TOEFl currently
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Auspicious2018: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Sorry to see this.... definitely a business owner going for a more rounded MBA might make sense than business analytics. Also I don't know anything about business analytics so that coming from my layman head

Don't have much feedback but it does seem been a business owner in both cases limited you ....but I can see from the VO eyes . Really if you have a successful business employing a whopping 15 staffs ( that not beans) then an online or a part time schooling might be more suitable in an ideal world . Also at that staff strength there should be no uncle or aunty sponsor

Business Analytics is simply analysis of data that enables business stakeholders make accurate, prompt and strategic decisions in business to improve business their processes. Decision making is vital for the growth of every business.

The major issue with my first interview was adding all my dependents. It was obvious.

The reality is we could have faulted every approved visa transcript here if they were not approved. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my transcript and I know that. Both VO's never complained about money. A lot of Business owners have been sponsored and there's no rule about that. If I had said I was self funding, one would have faulted it by saying how can I self fund when I won't be here managing the business to generate revenue for 2years. i20 amount even with a scholarship for a family is about $100,000 (#36,500,000) for 2 years and how can one achieve this without a sponsor? Can a business with 15 workers generate this? Nursery schools and interior decorators have more than 15 staff. A company of 15 staff is regarded as a growing business hence the need to expand.

For the second, she was so impressed and all smiles while asking the regular questions and I responded until she logged my details and read previous VO comments and suddenly asked why a masters (which was an excuse and doesn't make common sense because she had already asked level of study and why Business Analytics and I had explained) and how many kids I have and said I'm sorry..... I quickly tried to say kids are no longer accompanying but she didn't just listen.

I'm not interested in reapplying. I decided to share my experience to help families plan their application. I'm grateful

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by yuscodguy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
tolatof:

Transcript:

Congrat i tap from the success
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by yuscodguy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
ImpactLife:

ME: gave a short into of myself, told him where I work, and told him I am here because I got a full phd scholarship in XYZ university (VO cuts in, OME DIPLOMA STUDIES THERE, YET THE YOUNG VO STILL DENIED HIM, BUT WE WENT THERE WITH A BLANK PASSPORT, AND HE APPROVED IT.

Congrat sir and have a nice journey ahead
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by yuscodguy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Proposed Visa Interview

VO: Where are you going/why are you going to the US?
Me: I am going to Eastern Illinois University for my Masters in Cyber Security
VO: What do you study in your undergraduate and when did you graduate?
Me: I studied Computer Science and I graduated in January 2015
VO: What have you been doing ever since?
ME: I have been working as a Network Engineer at Bleep even before I graduate and when I graduated I was promoted to the post of Senior Network Engineer II. I am responsible for the training of new staffs, setting up internet network for the University, troubleshooting and fixing issues with LAN(Local Area Network), repairing of faulty computers and also helps in the uploading of questions to update the database of Bleep Server.
VO: How many school did you apply to and how many gave you admission?
ME: I applied to three schools and they all gave me admission
VO: List them
ME: Eastern Illinois University, Wright State University and Eastern Michigan University
VO: Why Eastern Illinois University, How did you get to know about Eastern Illinois University?
ME: Apart from the fact that Eastern Illinois University was recommended to me by my boss in the office who is an alumni of the school, Eastern Illinois University is ranked 8 in Top Public School and also ranked 51in the Midwest and it is one of the best University in my field of interest in the United State. The curriculum of Eastern Illinois University matches with my career interest and EIU offers more specification in Cyber security like System security, hardware security, facility security and so on.
More so the University have well equipped Laboratory which i confirm from Professor Rigoberto Chinchilla and Professor David Wayne. Moreso Prefessor Lie Peter and Professor Chinchilla are interested in my research topic which is "Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity in Nigeria Telecommunication Industries: Issues and Solution" So i believed the two Professors will help me in achieving my aim and also i will learn more from them.
Lastly the tuition fee is much more affordable and it is in-line with my dad's budget.

VO: Why USA?
ME: The quality of education in United States is much impeccable than UK or Canada. Syllabus in U.S offers the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge which we will not be able to possess anywhere in this world, I need international exposure and USA being the center of inventions and innovations, I could not think of a better place.
VO: Tell me your study plan/Tell me about cybersecurity at Eastern Illinois University/What is your study intent?
ME: I will be doing a total credit of 32credit hours in 2years after which I will return to Nigeria to continue my job. Some of the courses includes: cybersecurity, system security, biometric security, facility security, database security and reliability, networking and advance data communication etc.
VO: Amongst those mentioned courses, which of them is of more interest to you?... and why?
ME: Cybersecurity and System security. Because as a Network Engineer, it forms the major part of my job that I do day to day.
VO: How much is your tuition and who is sponsoring you?
ME: My tuition is 14, 973, living expenses 10,546. The school’s estimated budget for me in a year is around 25,519. My dad is my sponsor.
VO: What does he do?
ME: He is a successful business man, he is into Real Estate and also own a gas station in Ogun State.
VO: Are you married?
ME: Yes I am married with a son
VO: how will your certificate help your career?
ME: At present am working at the ICT department of Bleep as a Network Engineer, a Master’s degree at this time will equip me on the technical and business skills that i needed to create, plan and build a secure and scalable network. These degree also will elevate me in my place of work and make me a better cyber security professional and a good network architect. It will also give me room to apply for jobs in top IT companies in Nigeria.
VO: what will you do after you graduate?
ME: After my degree, I will return to Nigeria to continue my job at National Open University of Nigeria and also apply to apply to big companies like EFCC where I have been longing to work and help with fighting cyber treat. Also I will set up an IT firm where i can tutor Nigerians who have passion for cybersecurity.

Please help me scrutinize my response

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Bolisticbond026: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good day guys and hope you guys are doing great? congratulations to those who got their visa approved.Please i need your experience here my pple.I got admitted to Austin Peay State University (APSU) with full tuition waiver and stipends.However,i also got admitted to University of Cincinnati in which i have been shortlisted for a GA interview position and the interview has been scheduled for June13th.
My concern is i intend to use APSU to book my visa appointment date and perhaps edit my profile if University of Cincinnati give me full ride too.My question is can i edit my profile specifically my sevis id and university name on my visa appointment dash board after booking an appointment?? or i need to cancel my previous appointment and reschedule another appointment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by winterstorm: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
tinnymerit:

Thanks in advance.
If you are using a renewed passport check if you are typing in the right one as they are two.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Hisvoice(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Visa Approved on June 1st at Lagos Consulate. Detailed transcript later

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by winterstorm: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hisvoice:
Visa Approved on June 1st at Lagos Consulate. Detailed transcript later
Congrats ooo
God bless your new journey and show you more favour.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Hisvoice(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
ImpactLife:
I think you were the tall guy on black suit right. Went back for your biometrics and interviewed by the young VO. Congrat

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.