Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (920264 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NefT: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2018

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Olalekank(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2018
NefT:
Visa approved on saturday after two denials last year. It can only be God after seeking his face this time around. I am not a devout religious person per say. But with this approval I knew God still interfere in the affairs of man. I said I do not want too many questions and AP; I got just that after fasting and prayer. I decided to humble myself before God and seek for his forgiveness and mercy.
I will be posting my transcript later.
I saw the african american VO on red dress; I pitied the people in that queue, all the five persons I saw her interviewed were denied including a guy that does all the explanation. She does ask a lot of questions, you have to 'wow' her with your response to get her approval. She does one thing for sure, allowing you to tell all lines and stories then give you baba blue at the end. I noticed a particular question she kept asking a lot of people but t could not answered appropriately. She asked: "what are some of the courses you will taking and how would they help you achieve your career goal"
I will advice anyone, the white folks in most cases are nice people as compared to the black americans. Of course blacks do approve but when compared to the white, their approval/denial ratio is infinitesimal.
Congratulations

as @lagosismyhome would say

God bless your new journey

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ajibade105(m): 2:46am On Jul 23, 2018
#deleted...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ijebuboy525: 3:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Ubah1:

Chances are rare. Dont gamble on that. Virginia international university, iglobal university and Lincoln university ca are red flags to me. Look for better schools. It's good to learn from others mistakes than gamble your chances
What makes you think Lincoln university is a red flag school? Being a low ranked school doesn’t mean it’s red flagged. What should we say about those getting denial with high ranked school, even with GA.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Pablo1313(m): 6:23am On Jul 23, 2018
I need help with booking of my interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NefT: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Walspring:

For you to get that email for reschedule that means there is public holiday on that day and US embassy wont open so they open 4th August as alternative
Please Walspring, I need to discuss with you on assisting with flight booking. Check your PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Kawlingz: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Good morning everyone.

I'm new on this thread and I know just a little about American Student Visas. So I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS. IT'S URGENT!

Someone very close to me applied for a student visa at the American Embassy, Abuja and was denied last week Tuesday. The only questions asked were:
1)what and where are you going to study
2) do you have relatives in the US

He affirmed to the second question after which he was denied (although the relative is a "second-uncle" )

THE CHALLENGE

The deadline to report to the US stated on his I-20 is August 6th and as it seems, he won't be able to get a new appointment until October. From the little research I carried out online, an applicant can schedule for an emergency appointment if he has not been denied a visa within the last six months. So he doesn't qualify since he was denied about a week ago.

What can be done to salvage this situation? Is it possible to apply through the US Embassy in Ghana? Is it even acceptable? Please come through guys! Thanks.

cc justwise and every other visa guru
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Kweeen(f): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Ohh my goodness, very apt! She was soo mean and her facial expression hehnnn..she was the lady that interviewed me and I was denied too cry, congratulations..
NefT:
Visa approved on saturday after two denials last year. It can only be God after seeking his face this time around. I am not a devout religious person per say. But with this approval I knew God still interfere in the affairs of man. I said I do not want too many questions and AP; I got just that after fasting and prayer. I decided to humble myself before God and seek for his forgiveness and mercy.
I will be posting my transcript later.
I saw the african american VO on red dress; I pitied the people in that queue, all the five persons I saw her interviewed were denied including a guy that does all the explanation. She does ask a lot of questions, you have to 'wow' her with your response to get her approval. She does one thing for sure, allowing you to tell all lines and stories then give you baba blue at the end. I noticed a particular question she kept asking a lot of people but was not answered appropriately. She asked: "what are some of the courses you will be taking and how would they help you achieve your career goal"
I will advice anyone to be prepared and not talk too much, just go straight to the point with apt responses. I will stll say this whether you agree with me or not, the white folks in most cases are nice people as compared to the black americans. Of course blacks do approve but when compared to the white, their approval/denial ratio is infinitesimal.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Tavict: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2018
But am planning to go for the interview by next week, I think God is the only one to take control now because am into this or what do you think?
Ubah1:

Bros we are not arguing on this. Choice of school lso affects visa approval. There are exceptions of people that got their visa with this red flag schools doesn't mean we shouldn't take precaution and apply to Better schools
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Ijebuboy525:

What makes you think Lincoln university is a red flag school? Being a low ranked school doesn’t mean it’s red flagged. What should we say about those getting denial with high ranked school, even with GA.
Valid point.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Tonnie2014: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2018
Hello group,A friend had gained admission into a Us university only for him not to reach their required toefl score.so dey asked him to retake and reapply.but d p is he had paid to the bank the interview application fees.he now wants to take his time to rewrite toefl and reapply mayb nextyear.
To avoid d 64k xpirin he wishes to resell at a cheaper price.if interested holla me via email.tnx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Tadexpreccy: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2018
PLEASE I ASK AGAIN GUYS. ANYONE GOT A “NOT TOO EXPENSIVE” HOTEL AROUND THE LAGOS EMBASSY PLEASE? I sure will appreciate that so very very much. Thank you!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sirtenburg(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Tonnie2014:
Hello group,A friend had gained admission into a Us university only for him not to reach their required toefl score.so dey asked him to retake and reapply.but d p is he had paid to the bank the interview application fees.he now wants to take his time to rewrite toefl and reapply mayb nextyear.
To avoid d 64k xpirin he wishes to resell at a cheaper price.if interested holla me via email.tnx

visa fee is now a 57600
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Tonnie2014: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2018
He is willin to sell at 50k
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dan5loriel: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Go to obalende(200 naira bike to the consulate) there are cheap hotels around there 4-5k but they are not so good hotels but manageable there is also a hotel inside Bonny cantonment (Benni Hotel VI) around 7k this one is better if you can afford it

Tadexpreccy:
PLEASE I ASK AGAIN GUYS. ANYONE GOT A “NOT TOO EXPENSIVE” HOTEL AROUND THE LAGOS EMBASSY PLEASE? I sure will appreciate that so very very much. Thank you!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nahum777(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Tadexpreccy:
Get to Obalende, take a bike to Molony Street, or MRS in Lewis street. Ask for Famoss guest house. It's just 4k per night, 100naira from there to the embassy with Keke.

Note: The hotel is terrible.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by AFK(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2018
Tadexpreccy:
Please guys, I want to ask a question.. who knows any “not so expensive” hotels around the embassy, which is not more than 10mins away from the embassy. Thanks. Got an appointment August 4 please.

Try Federal Palace grin is not too expensive though I don't know your budget
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Tadexpreccy: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Nahum777:
Get to Obalende, take a bike to Molony Street, or MRS in Lewis street. Ask for Famoss guest house. It's just 4k per night, 100naira from there to the embassy with Keke.

Note: The hotel is terrible.

I don’t want a terrible hotel���! But thanks by the way I appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Tadexpreccy: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2018
AFK:

Try Federal Palace grin is not too expensive though I don't know your budget

I feel like stoning you.. federal palace? Who I be?? grin grin angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nahum777(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2018
Tadexpreccy:

I don’t want a terrible hotel���! But thanks by the way I appreciate.
Hahaha, it's a good luck hotel cheesy. They will try to offer you girls too Lmao..

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: Toshod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.