Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (915948 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Incomparable(f): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Yes that should be the sponsor

Second the test in not mandatory as a blank rule... it then depends on each school requirement. If your school needs it then yes and I think you can do any test or immunisation in Nigeria. If your school doesn't ask for it then don't worry about it

I appreciate ma. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lasthero: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
kfrosh:
Bro! I will like to know if you tried using the free WES evaluation online before you proceeded for to evaluate your result on WES. Was the two outcome similar?

Yes, I first use the free Wes before paying for evaluation, it was exactly the same outcome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lasthero: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
GiftyDiamond:

Please can you share the 5 tier 2 universities so I can look them up. Am interested in this MBA with concentration in general business. Thanks, am new to this thread and have read a whole lot.

Southern Arkansas University magnolia,
Alcorn state University Mississippi,
University of Central Arkansas,
University of winscosin River fall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lasthero: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
freshStarz:
Please someone should reply me. A friend had a cgpa of 2.4/4 Which graduate school can accept him for a business related course. Please give me a suggestion and she doesn't want to write GRE

Alcorn state University offers conditional admission for Cgpa of 2.25 to 2.49 ( GRE or GMAT needed)

Southern Arkansas University offers conditional admission for Cgpa of 2.2 to 2.49 (GRE or Gmat needed)

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by naira0(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Differentials1:
You are silly. You and your kinds should learn to have facts before passing dis-reputing comments on people. So new member of a group can not offer to render a service? Do you think everyone out there is dishonest? Keep your mind open and allow good to florish. I understand what people do and I am not a party to your assumption. You should tender an apology. You are supposed to verify something before concluding.

I have no apologies for towing my line yesterday, as opening an account few minutes after a SEVIS payment query was made smacks of fraudulent tendencies.

The last thing you wanna do is step up to reprimand me here. You don't know me and I bet I won't let you get away with failed face-saving defences.

You [differentials1], remains a prime suspect until proven otherwise.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sospunky: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
People are wiser now....
Definitely many others would still have to learn the hard way.@ Differntial your defense dosent even sound honest.....just my opinion.
naira0:

I have no apologies for towing my line yesterday, as opening an account few minutes after a SEVIS payment query was made smacks of fraudulent tendencies.

The last thing you wanna do is step up to reprimand me here. You don't know me and I bet I won't let you get away with failed face-saving defences.

You [differentials1], remains a prime suspect until proven otherwise.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by f1kay: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please is there any grad student that attends Northern Illinois University here, or if you know anyone please link us up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by itsyourboya: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dem catch thief, he still dey defend himself, come dey seek apology sef. Naija pipu I hail thee..

Tueh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Bunmip: 1:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello,

Please i need assistance. I received my I-20 on monday (6th August 2818) and the start date on my I-20 is August 20th 2018 and the school classes will commence on August 27th 2018. I have the plan of applying for a Visa tomorrow (9th August 2018) but i dont know if i'll be able to get an appointment date for Student visa in August either in Lagos or Abuja. What do you suggest i do? Can someone arrive to the school after August 27th? Please I need someone to enlighten me. I'll really appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nitta08(f): 1:56am On Aug 08, 2018
Bunmip:
Hello,

Please i need assistance. I received my I-20 on monday (6th August 2818) and the start date on my I-20 is August 20th 2018 and the school classes will commence on August 27th 2018. I have the plan of applying for a Visa tomorrow (9th August 2018) but i dont know if i'll be able to get an appointment date for Student visa in August either in Lagos or Abuja. What do you suggest i do? Can someone arrive to the school after August 27th? Please I need someone to enlighten me. I'll really appreciate.

Your best bet will be to defer your admission to Spring. However, you can request for an expedited appointment.
And No, you don't arrive after the start date on your I20. You should be there 30days before or on the day stated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Airich01(m): 2:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Bunmip:
Hello,

Your best bet us not to defer your admission. My brother got his I-20 shipped to the wrong address and asked for another one. By the time it got to Nigeria he also had a week and he got the visa. The main thing is to register for classes and have you must have your payment ready to do that once you get here. Prepare well,believe and follow your heart.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by theamerican(f): 3:25am On Aug 08, 2018
oraclemania:
Why choosing USA over Canada

Khaki is not leather. Even Canadians are running to the US.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by theamerican(f): 3:26am On Aug 08, 2018
ItzChinnex:

People done too advise me ma go US. I'll apply for PHD in US.

Good answer.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by theamerican(f): 3:27am On Aug 08, 2018
femi312:
You said he should forget canada and choose US, don't you think one is more feasible than the other? His best chance to MIGRATE is canada and not US as someone pointed out.

It's called an opinion. smiley

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:51am On Aug 08, 2018
theamerican:

Khaki is not leather. Even Canadians are running to the US.

It happens both ways..... many US citizens have switched to Canada as well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by yemiosinbajo: 5:05am On Aug 08, 2018
LagosismyHome:

No mind her, I just dey take one eye read her post. A lot of US citizens in Canada, Europe, and Australia.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ObenJoshua(m): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2018
AMEN!
Kingksb:
Hello everyone I wanna use this medium to congratulate those who their visas have been approved... Congratulation!!! And to those who were denied never give up commit everything in God's hand and and work hard you will surely excel... And to those who are yet to go for their interview always have faith in God and believe that you'll be approved without any question and even be awarded a green card... My interview is on Monday anyone going for their interview on Monday have it mind that your visa has been approved already...let's just go and submit our passport to them for the stamp if you believe this don't hesitate to type a big AMEN smiley...success to all of us cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by f1kay: 6:28am On Aug 08, 2018
f1kay:
Please is there any grad student that attends Northern Illinois University here, or if you know anyone please link us up.

Please anyone attending Northern Illinois University?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Abacino007(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Good morning gurus in the house,

I have a question that has been bothering me. Almost all the people I see getting approval have one funding or the other from the school.

I will like to ask that if someone don’t have a scholarship of any kind, what are the chances of getting Visa approval? Or am I having a wrong impression?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Chimdilove(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello Bunmi,

This is my current situation but classes start on the 29th for me and the compulsory orientation is on the 27th.

Deferring may not be the best option seeing how far you've come. So I'd advise you as I am doing to myself atm, do all you can and leave the rest for God.

[aquote author=Bunmip post=70082053]Hello,

Please i need assistance. I received my I-20 on monday (6th August 2818) and the start date on my I-20 is August 20th 2018 and the school classes will commence on August 27th 2018. I have the plan of applying for a Visa tomorrow (9th August 2018) but i dont know if i'll be able to get an appointment date for Student visa in August either in Lagos or Abuja. What do you suggest i do? Can someone arrive to the school after August 27th? Please I need someone to enlighten me. I'll really appreciate. [/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Dahyur119: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2018
My visa was delayed on the 4th of August I want to book another appointment and my school resumes on the 20 of this month ...
Help Can I still see another date before my school resumes ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ubah1(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Dahyur119:
My visa was delayed on the 4th of August I want to book another appointment and my school resumes on the 20 of this month ...
Help Can I still see another date before my school resumes ?

Inform your school and defer to spring 2019, will be hard to get a close date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Abacino007(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Abacino007:

I have a question that has been bothering me. Almost all the people I see getting approval have one funding or the other from the school.

I will like to ask that if someone don’t have a scholarship of any kind, what are the chances of getting Visa approval? Or am I having a wrong impression?

My people please respond to this.�
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by theamerican(f): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2018
Abacino007:

Almost the same chance. With or without scholarship, the standard questions are the same. Burden is on the applicant to prepare and pass the interview. smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by fabyom: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Please sister I need someone to help out with SEVIS fee. My brother in-law is in urgent need and tomorrow is his interview. Please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nahum777(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2018
I am dead oo. Someone took my luggage and I took the person's own (I am not sure). I am very far away from the airport right now and the airline is saying I must go to the airport to claim the luggage (JFK). Please is there anything I can do? I can't go back to the airport as it will be very expensive and it's very far away. Please what can I do? The owners are saying I will leave their house if I don't provide the luggage. Guys please help me out oo. I can't lose that luggage, else I am dead.

LagosismyHome

Please I need help. I have never been this foolish in my life. All the Nigerian food, traditional medicine and everything I bought are in the luggage. Ehhyyy, the airline said I must go to the airport before anything can be done, that the luggage and my flight number has nothing to do with each other. Please help me oo. Don't skip this post please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2018
fabyom:
Please sister I need someone to help out with SEVIS fee. My brother in-law is in urgent need and tomorrow is his interview. Please

i dont do money matter ... Please reach out to others .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Nahum777:
I am dead oo. Someone took my luggage and I took the person's own (I am not sure). I am very far away from the airport right now and the airline is saying I must go to the airport to claim the luggage (JFK). Please is there anything I can do? I can't go back to the airport as it will be very expensive and it's very far away. Please what can I do? The owners are saying I will leave their house if I don't provide the luggage. Guys please help me out oo. I can't lose that luggage, else I am dead.

LagosismyHome

Please I need help. I have never been this foolish in my life. All the Nigerian food, traditional medicine and everything I bought are in the luggage.

Pele this happened to my on my last trip to Lagos. I took someone Luggage home and he took mine but yes we both had to go to the airport to make the switch . how much is expensive ? , where are you now

## to others, when you pick a luggage make sure you check the names on the luggage

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.