Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (913320 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Tekecoms1(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Dupsaw:
Visa Approved today..
Oluwaseun for you. You went to the lions den and came out alive.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by barrack04: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2017
I had my interview yesterday and was placed on AP, was asked to check my email in 2days time. Is that the new method for F1 visa. God is able.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mithras(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

I've been a silent follower of the thread for a while now and I must say this has to be the most informative and helpful thread on nairaland, despite the occasional quarrel. Thank you all. I have a few questions:

My girlfriend is a final year student and will graduate by October/November of 2018. She wants to proceed to the US to obtain her Master's degree without participating in the NYSC program. The same goes for me too. My questions are;

1. Will there be any issues with proceeding without completing the youth service program?

2. About funding, My dad will be my sponsor as he has a stable job and a good statement of account (although I'll contribute more than 70% of the funds) her parents do not have a stable business as her sponsors, her mom is a trader but huge sums does not flow in and out of the account. She is a freelancer and is the one raising the needed funds for her studies. Can she use her account details and mention she's sponsoring herself? Is freelancing a valid source of income? She also has a close family friend that can act as the sponsor by using his statement of account when she credits the account. The issue is, they're not directly related (her brother's godfather). So please, which would be the better option?

Please help. Thanks in anticipation.

Lagosismyhome
Justwise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
mithras:
Hello everyone,

I've been a silent follower of the thread for a while now and I must say this has to be the most informative and helpful thread on nairaland, despite the occasional quarrel. Thank you all. I have a few questions:

My girlfriend is a final year student and will graduate by October/November of 2018. She wants to proceed to the US to obtain her Master's degree without participating in the NYSC program. The same goes for me too. My questions are;

1. Will there be any issues with proceeding without completing the youth service program?

2. About funding, My dad will be my sponsor as he has a stable job and a good statement of account (although I'll contribute more than 70% of the funds) her parents do not have a stable business as her sponsors, her mom is a trader but huge sums does not flow in and out of the account. She is a freelancer and is the one raising the needed funds for her studies. Can she use her account details and mention she's sponsoring herself? Is freelancing a valid source of income? She also has a close family friend that can act as the sponsor by using his statement of account when she credits the account. The issue is, they're not directly related (her brother's godfather). So please, which would be the better option?

Please help. Thanks in anticipation.

My problem with this arrangement is not if it allowed or not but how does she intend to fund her studies for 2 years..... that key so she doesnt go there and become out if status

Finanical stress abroad is not easy ooo and neither is finding the dollars

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Niv25: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Ability247:

See, community colleges are not exactly charming to any VO. Applying to a community school will reduce your probability of getting that visa. I didn't say it's not possible to get it with one - some people have been that lucky - but the chances become dimmer.

Why do you want a community college so bad? Don't you want to get a degree that would enable you walk into anywhere with confidence? Even if you choose 3 community colleges and they scramble over you with admission letters, it won't impress the VO. In Nigerian parlance, they are "backyard schools" compared to the hundreds of finer colleges. So you will get asked why you are applying to only community colleges; like, why would you want to spend time and money on a backyard school?

As for being affordable, I understand your point of view, but that perspective may not hold water for the VO. Well, just prepare convincing answers by going through the thread for people that have gotten theirs with community colleges. Search, locate, copy, paste somewhere. Search chapter 10 to 12. Community colleges are usually more difficult to sell no matter the reason.
thanks much...if you still have some universities you can suggest to me I will also appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Emmyirab(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017
josiahese:

I won't advice you to go to the Embassy too early enough... I have a friend who went 3 months to his program he was denied... He was confident he did well... But the second time was a discussion.
I feel when you come too early it could show you have normal doing here in Nigeria, VO DIFFERS
So I advice a least a month

Regards
Okay, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temitope2598: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2017
barrack04:
I had my interview yesterday and was placed on AP, was asked to check my email in 2days time. Is that the new method for F1 visa. God is able.
Was this in Lagos or Abuja?
What documents were requested from you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temitope2598: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2017
I'm guessing AP is the new "cool" for F1 students both in Lagos and Abuja now.

I had a follow up interview after initial 221g AP to bring some additional documents.

This time the VO gave me the white paper ( the one instructing one to pick up documents). She collected my sponsors bank documents and bank letters and said in her own words "I'll be holding on to these just to make sure a few things check out".

I asked politely when they'll be done and she said in a few days.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mithras(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2017
LagosismyHome:

My problem with this arrangement is not if it allowed or not but how does she intend to fund her studies for 2 years..... that key so she doesnt go there and become out if status

Finanical stress abroad is not easy ooo and neither is finding the dollars

Thanks for replying. I understand, In state tuition for her intended school is $9k. So for the duration of 2 years, to account for such expenses, approximately $26k will be ready before departure. Will that be enough?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Niv25: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
LagosismyHome:

How old are ? ...when did you finish secondary school ?

Although Cc is more difficult (although I am not a VO so speculation that it appears more difficult ) ...i have seen one or two get approval. Check pass transcript and use that as a guide
Am 24 and I finished my secondary school in 2014.

pls ma if you have universities that has cheap tuition fees I will appreciate..I intend studying computer science
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by oyeleye22: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2017
I have been a silent follower and my visa was approved this morning in Lagos. @Toomuchsauce thanks for the attention and guidance all the way from GRE preparation till the end.

V.o- good morning
Moi- good morning
Vo - where are you going
Moi- Texas a&m university kingsville for my masters in agricultural science
Vo- how did u hear about this school
Moi- a friend recommended it and my fiancee's bro who finished from university of Maryland confirmed its a good school.( kinda stammered here)
Vo- what did you study as an undergraduate
Moi- agricultural economics
Vo- what year did you get this degree
Me-2014
Vo- what will agricultural science do for you
Me- During my final year in the university my research projeçt ' effect of credit utilization amongst small scale rural entrepreneurs'. I found out most of the agricultural businesses were owned by uneducated men, doing little or no research. I intend to have a cash crop farm and have a research institute where I can give knowledge to the uneducated.
VO- how did you get the scholarship
Me- my GRE and I also got an housing scholarship
Vo- what was your score
Me- 302 152verbal 150quantitative 3.0 analytical was bringing out my score sheet but she said I shouldn't worry that she doesn't need it
Vo- Did you write any English proficiency test
Me- My score on my verbal covered up for that
Vo- Sure that is expected

Vo- where do you work
Me- ---- I came in as PA but now I work as an office manager but she was barely listening to me here so I stammered o.
Vo-Who will be paying the rest of your fees
Me- my dad
Vo- what does he do
Moi- he is into---++++++----------
Vo- For now you are qualified for a visa. Placed my passport in the box. She gave me the white paper and circled where I will collect it

I am grateful to everyone giving back to the thread .

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by chingynas: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
VISA DELAYED 6:45 AM TODAY BY THE WHITE LADY IN WINDOW 3

VO: GOOD MORNING
ME: GOOD MORNING

VO: WHAT'S YOUR HIGHEST DEGREE
ME: BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS

VO: AND YOU'RE ALSO GOING FOR MASTERS IN MATHEMATICS
ME: YES MAAM

VO: WHAT WILL YOU BE SPECIALIZING IN
ME: STATISTICS

VO: WHAT DID YOU SPECIALIZE IN DURING YOUR UNDERGRADUATE
ME: STATISTICS ALSO

VO: WHAT WILL THIS DEGREE DO FOR YOU
ME: I INTEND TO WORK WITH THIS DEGREE WITH THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET IN PREDICTION OF STOCK PRICES USING MY RESEARCH WORK AND ALSO I WILL LIKE TO OPEN A VIRTUAL CONSULTANT FIRM TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE EVER-GROWING CAPITAL MARKET IN NIGERIA

VO: WHEN DID YOU FINISH
ME: 2015

VO; WHERE DID U WORK:
ME: TOLD HER

VO: WHERE IS IT LOCATED
ME: TOLD HER.

VO: HOW MANY SCHOOL DID U CHOOSE:
ME: I CHOOSE 4 SCHOOLS

VO: WHY CLEVELAND
ME: AMONG THE FOUR SCHOOLS THAT I CONSIDERED CLEVELAND IS THE ONLY SCHOOL THAT OFFERS MY SPECIALIZTION IN STATISTICS WHICH IS INLINE WITH MY UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES AND ALSO PROF RICHARD FAN IS WORKING ON DATA ANALYSIS WHICH IS ALSO INLINE WITH MY RESEARCH AND THAT'S WHY I DECISED TO GO TO CLEVELAND

VO: SO YOU MEAN THE OTHER SCHOOLS DID NOT OFFER YOU YOUR SPECIALIZATION
ME: ONE OFFER ME MATHEMATICS WITH SPECIALIZATION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE WHILE THE OTHER OFFER ME JUST MATHEMATICS

VO: HOW MANY ACCEPTANCE
ME: 2

VO: SO WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING AFTER YOUR GRADUATION
ME: I WORK AT BLEEP COMPANY AS A DATA ANALYST AND MY JOB IS TO COMPUTE DAILY RECORDS AND ALSO ANALYSE PROJECT REPORTS USING SPSS AND THEN INTERPRETE MY RESULT IN SUCH A WAY THE MANAGEMENT WILL UNDERSTANDS AND MAKE DECISIONS
SHE NODED HER HEAD HERE OO

VO: SO YOUR COMPANY IS UNDER WHAT
ME; CONSTRUCTION COMPANY I.E ENGINEERING

VO: WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS
ME : MY DAD

VO: WHAT DOES HE DO
ME: HE'S A NATIONWIDE DISTRIBUTOR OF BUILDING MATERIALS.

VO: I'M SORRY I WILL NOT APPROVE YOUR VISA AT THIS TIME
ME: THANK YOU..

PLEASE CORRECT ME HOUSE....IM ABOUT TO REAPPLY...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Hello guys. How are you all doing? Happy New thread. I don't forget those that got their visa from second last week in Nov to current. I'm still on vacation trip to Nigeria. Once I finish what I came to do here, I would let the combined cheers roll in.

Cheers all!

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by oluwaleokey: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Gurus in the house please advise

Background: Mech Engineering (2008)
Applied & got admitted: MBA university of Bridgeport CT
Schools induction on the 10th of January for spring intake.
I am yet to pay for SEVIS and enrollment fee as well have my I-20 shipped thereafter.

For the interview purpose: can I still meet up?
Will the change in course of study be an issue?
I really don’t know if I should defy the admission to August intake and how soon should schedule for an interview at the embassy (if defying is the best option)

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2017
imperiouxx:
Hello guys. How are you all doing? Happy New thread. I don't forget those that got their visa from second last week in Nov to current. I'm still on vacation trip to Nigeria. Once I finish what I came to do here, at I would let the combined cheers roll in.

Cheers all!

Congrats wink.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2017
TWoods:

This was practically mine and my younger brother's experience. If you ace your tests, and you're admitted to top US schools (often with full funding) you virtually get zero questions at the interview. Your path to staying in the US is also smoother.

For those looking for "cheap" schools or looking to scrimp out of taking standardized tests... good luck.

Great story...... but everyone life journey/ path is different

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by firmphem: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2017
chingynas:

ME: I INTEND TO WORK WITH THIS DEGREE WITH THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET IN PREDICTION OF STOCK PRICES USING MY RESEARCH WORK AND ALSO I WILL LIKE TO OPEN A VIRTUAL CONSULTANT FIRM TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE EVER-GROWING CAPITAL MARKET IN NIGERIA

VO; WHERE DID U WORK:

ME: AMONG THE FOUR SCHOOLS THAT I CONSIDERED CLEVELAND IS THE ONLY SCHOOL THAT OFFERS MY SPECIALIZTION IN STATISTICS WHICH IS INLINE WITH MY UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES AND ALSO PROF RICHARD FAN IS WORKING ON DATA ANALYSIS WHICH IS ALSO INLINE WITH MY RESEARCH AND THAT'S WHY I DECISED TO GO TO CLEVELAND

ME: ONE OFFER ME MATHEMATICS WITH SPECIALIZATION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE WHILE THE OTHER OFFER ME JUST MATHEMATICS

ME: I WORK AT BLEEP COMPANY AS A DATA ANALYST AND MY JOB IS TO COMPUTE DAILY RECORDS AND ALSO ANALYSE PROJECT REPORTS USING SPSS AND THEN INTERPRETE MY RESULT IN SUCH A WAY THE MANAGEMENT WILL UNDERSTANDS AND MAKE DECISIONS

sorry about the delay. I cant see any unforgiveable error here. but i feel the VO struggled to be assured of the authenticity of your reply.
next time, give a more convincing answer as to why you rejected the other schools.
Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by josiahese(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2017
chingynas:

VO; WHERE DID U WORK:

You were good.
But I feel the phycological aspect of it is were you might not have convinced her.
Like you said you stammered some times in your transcript.
Phycology was at work...

All the best

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by firmphem: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Hello nairalanders,
I submitted my Ds-160 form yesterday and later made a mistake in the field 'Intended lenght of stay in the US', on realising this after submission, I quickly filled another form and updated the new confirmation number in the appointment website and generated another confirmation page.

This was done less than 72hours to the date of my appointment (14th Dec), and there is a bolded caveat that says:If you are updating your profile less than 72 hours prior to your appointment day, you may be turned back. Please ensure all updates are done at least 72 hours before your interview day
please what should I do? by the time i ll be going to the embassy, it would only be 48hours (not up to the said 72hrs). I considered rescheduling my appointment but the next available date was 30th Jan, that is many days after the start of classes for spring.

or is emergency schedule an option here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by chingynas: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Mine was 58 Hours and I was afraid too and called the customer care and they said if the Bar code number of both DS160 and confirmation number is he same then you can go....i went today and everything was fine they never quoted anything about it...
firmphem:
Hello nairalanders,
I submitted my Ds-160 form yesterday and later made a mistake in the field 'Intended lenght of stay in the US', on realising this after submission, I quickly filled another form and updated the new confirmation number in the appointment website and generated another confirmation page.

This was done less than 72hours to the date of my appointment (14th Dec), and there is a bolded caveat that says:If you are updating your profile less than 72 hours prior to your appointment day, you may be turned back. Please ensure all updates are done at least 72 hours before your interview day
please what should I do? by the time i ll be going to the embassy, it would only be 48hours (not up to the said 72hrs). I considered rescheduling my appointment but the next available date was 30th Jan, that is many days after the start of classes for spring.

or is emergency schedule an option here?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lomodele(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God, Visa approved today @ Lagos Embassy.. Transcript load..

17 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by firmphem: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
chingynas:
Mine was 58 Hours and I was afraid too and called the customer care and they said if the Bar code number of both DS160 and confirmation number is he same then you can go....i went today and everything was fine they never quoted anything about it...

Thank you so much. u just calmed my fear.

please can I PM you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by chingynas: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Sure no qualms bro...
firmphem:

Thank you so much. u just calmed my fear.

please can I PM you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by oyeleye22: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2017
chingynas:

VO; WHERE DID U WORK:

That was a nice transcript. I was the lady that walked down together down the road with u. Maybe next tym you should direct the conversation to show you wrote GRE. Its gonna be good

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by chingynas: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Ooh Thank you sweety will work on myself ...Congrats dear
oyeleye22:

That was a nice transcript. I was the lady that walked down together down the road with u. Maybe next tym you should direct the conversation to show you wrote GRE. Its gonna be good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by firmphem: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
chingynas:
Ooh Thank you sweety will work on myself ...Congrats dear

now on a romantic level. its 100% allowed. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dupsaw:
Visa Approved today..

Congrats...May God bless your new journey

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
lomodele:
Thank God, Visa approved today @ Lagos Embassy.. Transcript load..

Congrats ...May God bless your new journey

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ekiee: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello people, I got f1 visa approval today, and I really need to post my transcript. To people yet to go for interview, just believe in yourself, not with what you see people do and blue sheets flashing around.
It's just a conversation, not a project topic to defend.
Vo: good morning
Me: morning
Vo: ur study plans?
Me: I plan to pursue my masters degree in telecommunication. And networking at florida international university, miami florida
Vo: why this course
Me: well, telecommunication and networking is a course that I've have great interest since my childhood, my grand mum often called it the sorcery from the western world, and learning the principles of wireless communication has been of huge interest, although I feel compelled now more than ever, with the introduction of the IOT(Internet of things), this seams to be a new wave that would have much applications across most industries and sectors, and FIU is currently the first university in the US to take IOT for undergraduate studies
Vo: did you write standardised test
Me: no, it was waved for applicants with GPA above 3.0 and with a convincing letter of intent.
VO: how many schools did you apply to
Me: well for full application, I applied only to FIU, but I applied to MNSU Minnesota, but my decision from FIU came through, before I could send my transcript to MNSU
VO: when did you graduate from university,
Me: may 2016
Vo: what have you been doing after nysc,
Me: currently I'm on my NYSC atm, to pass out December 24th (batch B stream 2)
Vo: what's your plans upon graduation
Me: to start up an IOT company here in Nigeria, I believe this would be a new wave, that would be high yielding
Vo: who would be sponsoring your trip
Me: my uncle
Vo: what does he do
Me: he is the co owner and CEO of XXXX, based in Houston texas
Vo: your visa is approved, and gave me white paper

This is my story, thanks family, u guys have been awesome

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Dupsaw: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Visa Approved today at Lagos Embassy 6:45. This VO can ask question for Africa, but he is a nice guy tho. He listens to all one has to say. I wasn't even looking round the room because I was not ready to see any blue paper that would destabilize me, I was just looking towards the other side of the room

I would like to thank Deetus(my big uncle) for his time. Also Ecoleco, you were the first person I reached out to on this forum and you guided me according. Texrem words can not express how grateful I am to you for everything,you are one in a million. Abeeolars thank you for encouraging me and staying up all night with me on the phone yesterday.. And to everyone who I reached out to here at one time or the other. Thank you.

VO: Come forward please
VO: Passport and i-20 (passes it to him)

VO: Which school are you going to?
ME: Cleveland state university Ohio

VO: Course?
ME: Criminology

VO: (looks at me with surprise and says why criminology)
ME: I am someone who I love been involved in solving situations and in Nigeria , we are dealing with a lot to criminal situations (nods in agreement with me,for my mind I say OK O) and I believe that an indept knowledge of criminology is not only going to help me in understanding the psychologies that are behide crimes but it would also help me in finding suitable measures to tackle crimes from frequent occurrence in my country and also with this degree I would be able to contribute to the security of lives and properties of the people that are living in Nigeria.

VO:What kind of Job would you get with this degree in Nigeria
ME: I will take up a job with a law enforcement agency here in Nigeria where I would be able to utilize the skills and knowledge which I would have learnt in helping my country to tackle the crimes that we are facing from occurring frequently.

VO:Who is paying?
ME: My uncle

VO: What does he do?
ME: He works with Google as a( VO cuts in and says Google here in Nigeria or US) here in Nigeria as a product marketing manager for Nigeria and he owns a digital agency that is in partnership with Google here in Nigeria where they provide services to telecommunications , banks and multinational companies.

VO: Are you married
ME: No I am not

VO: When did you finish high school?
ME: 2009

VO: What have you been doing since?
ME: I first went to obtain my National diploma degree

VO: What Jobs have you been doing?
ME: I worked with educare foundation where we create awareness against rape, drug and child abuse and I also voluntarily worked with( he cuts me here and then asks

VO: what course your ND IN and what year did you finish?
ME: In masscomm and finished in 2013

VO: OK continue about your voluntary job
ME: Chai na so i forget wayti i dey say o i forgot the name of the voluntary job company, I just started smiling so much and then he smiled back(this is why i said he is a nice guy, I interpreted the smile as calm down girl we are just having a conversation) and immediately i remembered. I worked with the committee encouraging corporate philanthropy on raising funds to buy a mobile cancer clinic for Lagos and present I work with a security firm as a customer service rep(ALL IN DS160).

VO: Have you traveled out before
ME: I havent had any reason to until now(looks up and gives me a look that means like seriously)

VO; Are you married?
ME: NO

VO:How many schools did you apply to?
ME:3

VO: How many admitted you and name them
ME: MTSU and Michigan state university, MTSU admitted me

VO: Why pick cleveland over MTSU?
ME; I chose csu because they have a criminology research center where I would be exposed to know how criminal minds work and they dont just teach the theory aspect of criminology alone but they teach with a lot of practical case studies which better prepares me on how to face the criminal world in real life. na so i shut up my mouth o because seriously I had nothing more to say( I remember texrem telling me to find more reasons for this particular question but I was too lazy to)

VO:Stared typing just when I thought it was over he then said can I see you ND Transcript
ME; For my mind I say which kind wahala be this then i said " Cleveland state university did not use my ND transcript in giving me admission my WAEC result was used.

VO: Can I see it,
ME: Passed it with confidence unto say na so so distinctions dey there.

VO: Can i see your uncle's bank statement...

And then the waiting started and me praying to God to be approved. he returns my WAEC result and starts to scrutinize my bank statement and then drops it, I just thought I would be put on AP, then he says your uncle works with Google and I SAY yes. and he gives me the statement and says I will be...trust me that is the only thing I heard. i dont even know where he brought out the white paper from.

ME; Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.
na so i dey say thank you Jesus till i got to the car park.

One thing I would like to say is that it is good to read this forum thoroughly but you might get confused at some points so guys please be careful. I read to the extent that I almost lost my mind. Thanks to texrem for calling me to order.

Deetus this transcript is dedicated to you.
Above all prayer is the koko, to me sha.

My padi Chingynas. you would get yours soon by Gods grace.

God be praised.

36 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.