Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916349 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kenneth4000: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello house, I want to apply for master degree but my cgp is 3.15 . Can any school accept it for fall session
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
kenneth4000:
Hello house, I want to apply for master degree but my cgp is 3.15 . Can any school accept it for fall session

Evaluate your result to 4 points scale to see where you stand and who can take you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by presh68(f): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello everyone, pls I need advice my school sent me an email which goes thus "pls provide us with a copy of your original high school transcript we have received the evaluated one"(The evaluated copy was sent to them by wes) pls I need advice on how to send it to the school, why I need advice is because Waec office sent the result the last time to wes which then sent the evaluated copy to the School, I don't know if it is still duty of Waec to send the result directly to the school, or whether it is the duty of my high school.I will appreciate your advice, pls those who have experienced such should also air their opinions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bchi(f): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
how can one apply for M.sc in a good school in USA with low tuition via online #NoAgent recommendation Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
bchi:
how can one apply for M.sc in a good school in USA with low tuition via online
#NoAgent recommendation
Thanks

First of all, agent can't do anything good for you, we all know that here. For your question, by doing online research on your own. Search for government (public) schools in inexpensive states. Good luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bchi(f): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
scripted:
Please everyone I'm currently checking ticket prices and the way I'm seeing them, 920k please can someone point me in the right direction. From Lagos to Montgomery AL ( MGM )

Forr cheaper flight USA is ROYAL AIR MARCO. ( MOROCCO FLIGHT from Lagos, it only leaves once in a day before 6am) the best is to go to airport in the evening of a day before your flight date. Bear it in mind, I don't work with them
Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bchi(f): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
imperiouxx:

First of all, agent can't do anything good for you, we all know that here. For your question, by doing online research on your own. Search for government (public) schools in inexpensive states. Good luck

Thanks very much.
Is it necessary for the person to write SAT or GRE exams for going to embassy.
What are the requirements for before going to Embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bchi(f): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
PrinceDekunle:
Hi guys,

Please what is the best way to have foodstuff sent from naija to yankee, something like garri, pepper, maggi and dry fish.

cc lagosismyhome femi312 and others

Don't carry anything that has chicken flavor especially Noodles, you can take out the spices and add Africa natural spices.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ehixestgratias: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
presh68:
Hello everyone, pls I need advice my school sent me an email which goes thus "pls provide us with a copy of your original high school transcript we have received the evaluated one"(The evaluated copy was sent to them by wes) pls I need advice on how to send it to the school, why I need advice is because Waec office sent the result the last time to wes which then sent the evaluated copy to the School, I don't know if it is still duty of Waec to send the result directly to the school, or whether it is the duty of my high school.I will appreciate your advice, pls those who have experienced such should also air their opinions

Just say way waec sent to wes let them send to your school.. I hope that helps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bchi(f): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
k199192:

We pay 887usd for health insurance in my school. St Cloud State university. Maybe you can checall it out.
How did you apply to the school.
can I pm you??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
bchi:

Thanks very much.
Is it necessary for the person to write SAT or GRE exams for going to embassy.
What are the requirements for before going to Embassy.
nné , if you don't know the difference between SAT and GRE, then you need baby steps cheesy.
If you're in Lagos, make out time on one of your Wednesdays and take a stroll cheesy to the US embassy and attend the general orientation by Education USA. if you have nice stats (GPA, LOR etc), then you can get into their paid service; its fantastic cheesy .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bchi(f): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
nné , if you don't know the difference between SAT and GRE, then you need baby steps cheesy.
If you're in Lagos, make out time on one of your Wednesdays and take a stroll cheesy to the US embassy and attend the general orientation by Education USA. if you have nice stats (GPA, LOR etc), then you can get into their paid service; its fantastic cheesy .
I'm not the one applying for it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
bchi:
I'm not the one applying for it
cheesy Ah!... OK
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
presh68:

Send both.

WAEC should send a copy of your SSCE results to your school. Your high school should also send your transcript - that would contain all classes you took all through your high school, including each grade. That is what I think they want to see.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by k199192: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
bchi:

How did you apply to the school.
can I pm you??
You go to the school's website
Stcloudstate.edu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by k199192: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
SireHamlet:

Per month?
Per month because na me kill Jesus. For the session or for my whole stay I'm not certain. But it's not per month.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by k199192: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
sunshineluv5:
bro please what's st. cloud state uni code for sending toefl test score?
I don't know own bro. You have to check toefl website for that info.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by k199192: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
TWoods:

Oga twoods never lies to you.
grin sure thing Oga Twoods
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by k199192: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Teedawg:
lol better arrive quietly and mind your business oh if you choose to speak like them na your choice if you don't na your choice I wonder how you are able to talk sef in this cold grin grin
my brother. It turns out that I cannot even pronounce BURGER. na so I dry write am out for the today. I don't know if the G is silent because ayamnotuderatanding. I have a deep voice though so many be that one follow dey mess me up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
k199192:
my brother. It turns out that I cannot even pronounce BURGER. na so I dry write am out for the today. I don't know if the G is silent because ayamnotuderatanding. I have a deep voice though so many be that one follow dey mess me up.

lol the "R" is silent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
k199192:
grin you wrote it down...? When you start talking to more people you will think you're not even speaking English...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by presh68(f): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=ehixestgratias post=64014603]

Just say way waec sent to wes let them send to your school.. I hope that helps [/quote
Thank you very much ]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by presh68(f): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
TWoods:

Send both.

WAEC should send a copy of your SSCE results to your school. Your high school should also send your transcript - that would contain all classes you took all through your high school, including each grade. That is what I think they want to see.
Thank you very much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by hamzyluv(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Teedawg:
million naira just for application and visa processing ?
yes,

But I will like to know the actual amount that may be needed for the whole stuffs ... Pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kolly4gunn: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
brightdocare:

I already start my application process on st cloud uni
which of the mastercard do you use to pay the application fee?

thanks

I am done with school application i just need to pay application fees

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tactmayor: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
Good evening everyone

Please I am aspiring to go for a masters degree in Civil Engineering(Structural Engineering). I plan on applying for fall 2018 and I have applied to washington state university. I need suggestions on more schools to apply to with funding opportunities.

Here is my profile-- CGPA- 3.57/4.00
GRE Score- 303 And AWA-3
I have 2 years work experience

Please i need advice on universities that will offer me funding opportunities to apply to with my pro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teeboy22(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello guys.. Greetings

Pls who knows this school
.Houston community college HCC??

.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
hamzyluv:
yes,

But I will like to know the actual amount that may be needed for the whole stuffs ... Pls
well depending on how many schools he wishes to apply too
Application fee ranges from $30-70 some schools are higher
Sevis fee $200
Visa application $160/200 (64k)
Shipping of i-20 $100 max
Some schools do require some deposit it can range from $200 and above
International passport #35,000(i heard last time)
Sending documents to the schools you gotta pay postal service from 20k and above depending on how many times he sends docs
Is he taking standardized test they range from 50k above (for SAT its around there idk for GRE )
Maybe WES evaluation maybe required (idk how much that is I think it's $200 dollars I'm not sure )
Requestion Transcripts from previous institution (let's assume 10k and above)
You can do the conversions and see how much it is and will give you the estimated range it will cost if he has to do all these (NOTE some of the above information are might not be accurate )

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ponpon(m): 1:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Major?
tactmayor:
Good evening everyone

Please i am aspiring to go for a masters degree in Civil Engineering. I plan on applying for fall 2018

Here is my profile-- CGPA- 3.57/4.00
GRE Score- 303 And AWA-3
I have 2 years work experience

Please i need advice on universities that will offer me funding opportunities to apply to with my profile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ponpon(m): 1:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Just one school? Be sincere what's the name of the 'egbon' helping you with the application.
whandeykoal:
Hi everyone, I'm applying to a school in US, working towards fall 2018 And I'm about evaluating my GP on wes And writing my SOP. Hope it's not too late... 1st of March is the deadline according to their website. IL really appreciate all responses. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.