Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (914318 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
TWoods:

The downside of applying to majority black institutions where entry requirements are lax. You get what you pay for

smiley cheesy grin .. your hand typed what was in my head . Although I dont know what their tuition looks like hence the crossout grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oga Twoods, blowjobs, lagosismyhome etc please reply

Please house, help me and evaluate this WAEC result and tell me my G.P.
1. C4
2. C4
3. B3
4. B3
5. C6
6. B3
7. A1
8. A1
9. B3
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by whandeykoal(f): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
mjksho:

If you have written your exams, it is not. If you have not written the exams, then you must write them this January to meet up with the deadline. Also,if you are sending transcripts through post office, plan for a delivery time of 2 to 4 weeks.
Thank you very much, my course doesn't require any of TOEFL or GMAT of gre... And I'm sending my transcript through courier service
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by shinkszee01(f): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2018
happy new year to everyone,pls sis Lagosismyhome send me ur number tru my email so I can call u,I need ur help on some details about schools,exams,and visa.so pls send it to me ASAP.will be looking forward to ur responce.thanks sis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by toluene1234: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Widall:
Lagosismyhome, Twoods, and everyone . my cousin wants to do her masters in the US. there is an error in her WAEC cert. Her DOB is 22nd July 1992. but it shows 22nd June 1992 in her WAEC cert. she is trying to apply for international passport. which DOB should she put that will not affect her during visa interview. thanks
Its very simple. Just get a high court affidavit for correction of date of birth on your Waec certificate. That will solve it. The waec certificate will always go with the affidavit.
I had similar experience.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by toluene1234: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2018
I have a sister with ond in food technology in Nigeria polytechnic,

She has a Registered Nurse certificate at school of Nursing in Nigeria.

She's planning to have her BSN Nursing in USA.

Is it possible to enter as a transfer student?

Also, if she will enter as a transfer student, how many years would be required for her to earn the BSN nursing in the US?.
Please advise wat she can do.

Cc: All., Lagosismyhome,twoods,Oludare and others that have ideas regarding my request.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Olayinka15(f): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Anyone in Cleveland, Ohio... Wanting to rent a room should pm me...preferably female..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tactmayor: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Please I am trying to make payment for my application using my uba mastercard but it is saying payment declined....what can i do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Pearl93(f): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2018
I know this has been said before. But it worked out for me. To those looking to book tickets, best time to check is at night/ midnight. I just got a ticket for 320k. My flight is on Saturday. Other airlines had tickets for over 500k for Saturday. I picked up my passport today. Its a very stupid airline. Royal Air Maroc. I heard they don't even provide hotel accommodation. But with the extra money you would be saving on other tickets, I think it's worth it. To those looking for tickets, keep checking at night. I would be spending a few days in New York with my friends before flying to Dallas. If anyone else would be on that flight Saturday Morning, please send me a DM. Misery loves company �. And this is going to be one miserable long flight. I packed a couple of good books to read. Including Dan Brown's Origin���. I can share if you are pretty.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by whandeykoal(f): 2:08am On Jan 10, 2018
If IL be applying to two schools, will I have to pay for transcript twice for my school to send because it's different destination?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by OluDare01(m): 3:35am On Jan 10, 2018
whandeykoal:
If IL be applying to two schools, will I have to pay for transcript twice for my school to send because it's different destination?
See question And you expect someone to answer this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by OluDare01(m): 3:38am On Jan 10, 2018
So we have another pinkytoes here this session. Why do people like showing off on a faceless forum? Crap!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mjksho(m): 3:48am On Jan 10, 2018
OluDare01:

See question And you expect someone to answer this
You have answered it. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 4:05am On Jan 10, 2018
whandeykoal:
grin grin tell the first school that when they've finished using the transcript they should send to the other school

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 5:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Pearl93:
I know this has been said before. But it worked out for me. To those looking to book tickets, best time to check is at night/ midnight. I just got a ticket for 320k. My flight is on Saturday. Other airlines had tickets for over 500k for Saturday. I picked up my passport today. Its a very stupid airline. Royal Air Maroc. I heard they don't even provide hotel accommodation. But with the extra money you would be saving on other tickets, I think it's worth it. To those looking for tickets, keep checking at night. I would be spending a few days in New York with my friends before flying to Dallas. If anyone else would be on that flight Saturday Morning, please send me a DM. Misery loves company �. And this is going to be one miserable long flight. I packed a couple of good books to read. Including Dan Brown's Origin���. I can share if you are pretty.

RAM isn't all that bad. Is your flight same-day departure and same-day arrival? If so, then you may not need a hotel accommodation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gbollytee(m): 5:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Pearl93:
I'm heading that way too but different airline.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gbollytee(m): 5:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Teedawg:
grin grin tell the first school that when they've finished using the transcript they should send to the other school
Chai! See evil
People get bad mouth sha �
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2018
gbollytee:

Chai! See evil
People get bad mouth sha �
Mr good mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Oshikoya23: 6:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Hello Everyone. I have been a silent reader of this thread through my brother who has account here since 2016. I had 4.23/ 5.0 and I wanted to apply to study masters in statistics or any related course. I want funding and I read here that without good GRE I cannot get funding and I decided to use the whole 2017 to prepare and write GRE. My first GRE I got 294 which I knew I would have done better and I read here that you can have many chances if someone can get like 300. I wrote my GRE on 6th of this month again and I got 309.
Please with my profile of 4.2/5.0 cgpa and 309 in gre, which school can I apply to and get funding? Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Oshikoya23:
Hello Everyone. I have been a silent reader of this thread through my brother who has account here since 2016. I had 4.23/ 5.0 and I wanted to apply to study masters in statistics or any related course. I want funding and I read here that without good GRE I cannot get funding and I decided to use the whole 2017 to prepare and write GRE. My first GRE I got 294 which I knew I would have done better and I read here that you can have many chances if someone can get like 300. I wrote my GRE on 6th of this month again and I got 309.
Please with my profile of 4.2/5.0 cgpa and 309 in gre, which school can I apply to and get funding? Thank you.

You took a whole year to prep for the GRE and it did not occur to you to also check to see which schools offered your course of choice, what the admission requirements were and what the average GRE score was for typical applicants to their program?

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2018
whandeykoal:

No. Just tell both schools to coordinate... the other can pass to the next after they've finished evaluating the single copy you sent.

You obviously cannot afford to study in the US... you should stay back and get a job.

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Pearl93:

It wasn't clear to me why you are telling us all these. One would think the rest of us haven't been to the US before.

For someone who told us how rich and privileged she was, I wonder why you need to stay awake at night looking for cheap tickets through a "very stupid" airline.

18 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LUCAS99: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2018
A Nairalander is now officially a U.S. Citizen.

I was Granted relief from deportation {Derivative Citizenship} today at the Stewart Immigration Court in Lumpkin Georgia by His Majesty Dan Trimble Immigration Judge of the United States Department of Justice.

More Details to follow shortly.

16 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by presh68(f): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2018
bigwizzy001:

I do not have an idea but will you let us know the name of your school so we won't apply to it as I know most schools don't ask for high school transcript or are you going for undergraduate degree?
I'm going for an undergraduate degree �
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ollatoye: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Joan011:
check ur inbox
hello house, I need help on Hw to apply for master degree in the US. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.