Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (36352 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol you gon have to break your rules my G ,when you been dey tidy the barney dey show her the ancient forbidden naija fvck style you been no call me make I watch.baba you are OYO

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by aAK1(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2017
this guy na slow poke
Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by Samusu(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
men are

Kai,
Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by imitateMe(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2017
emmi2007:
What I will advise you is that you have to let your nigeria wife know that you have a white girl that is pregnant for you

You want him to be stabbed abi

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by lazygal: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2017
djsalvation122:

Just after American rap Queen, Cardi B disclosed that she’s been having poor vision due to lack of sex, a Nigerian Slay Queen has taken it upon herself to teach us another negative effect of not having sex.
Facebook user, Ijoba Browny Olamide who shared new photos of herself wrote;
“Lack of sex will have u mad at stupid poo like y is dis floor on d floor…
#Ijbbrownyolamide
#stilldbadbitch u knw..
#Bleep ur tot…
#Nolove,makemoney,kipgrindin!!!
#staywicked….
#Notimeforpoor….
#wfzamanigold new bestie”

CLICK TO SEE MORE SERIOUS PICS THIS SLAY QUEEN NEEDS IT BADLY LOL

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/lack-of-sex-will-make-you-mad-nigerian.html?m=1

The rate at which premarital sex is highly sold is telling us just how much we have moved far from God and reasons behind our woes

4 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by olad54: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2017
dead on arrival.in Indonesia.one of your friends will expose you.

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by legitnow: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2017
IGBO BOYZ HAVE NATURAL INBUILT TRACKER, NO MATTER THE LOCATION, THEY ALWAYS FIND THEIR WAY BACK TO THE EAST.

HE HAS RETURNED TO HIS FATHER LAND.

ANY OTHER THING BE LIKE SAMPLE FOR HIM EYE.

cc> ngozi123, amarabae

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by twilliamx(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Muslim wey get Belle before marriage, shey that one na Muslim?

4 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2017
This one is daft by nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by twilliamx(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
men are

Just like your daddy....

4 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by Cyynthialove(f): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
He should tell the fiancee what is on ground, rather than getting married to her without such information. Its left for the fiancee to decide if she really wants to continue with the marriage ceremony or to quit.

2 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by baby124: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
This guy is obviously mentally unstable to bring such a story to FB with pictures sef. And his Indonesian girlfriend is not white. She’s Asian. All these color struck lunatics that don’t even know what they are talking about. Lol at white girlfriend.

You knew your couldn’t marry her because she is a Muslim and you have fiancée at home. But you dated her and had unprotected sex with her. If you don’t marry her, thunder will fire you. I am sure it will be very hot for you in Indonesia

3 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by Joheel(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2017
original gobe
Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by legitnow: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
baby124:
This guy is obviously mentally unstable to bring such a story to FB with pictures sef. And his Indonesian girlfriend is not white. She’s Asian. All these color struck lunatics that don’t even know what they are talking about. Lol at white girlfriend.

You knew your couldn’t marry her because she is a Muslim and you have fiancée at home. But you dated her and had unprotected sex with her. If you don’t marry her, thunder will fire you. I am sure it will be very hot for you in Indonesia
[/s]

PAINED AFONJA, ALWAY CARRY IGBO MATTER LIKE ATTACHMENT FOR HEAD.

MUSLIM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, IGBO ARE AFRICANS AND MOST AFRICANS, EXCEPT YORUBA MEN LOVE TO MARRY FROM THEIR OWN CULTURE.

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by baby124: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2017
legitnow:
[s][/s]

PAINED AFONJA, ALWAY CARRY IGBO MATTER LIKE ATTACHMENT FOR HEAD.

MUSLIM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, IGBO ARE AFRICANS AND MOST AFRICANS, EXCEPT YORUBA MEN LOVE TO MARRY FROM THEIR OWN CULTURE.
You need a lobotomy.

2 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by missvaj2015(f): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2017
If she really loves you, she will stay with you just make her understand. U have to marry both of them o. You already find your self inside

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by legitnow: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2017
baby124:

You need a lobotomy.

HE HAS GONE HOME. THE THING JUST DEY LIKE JOKE FOR HIM EYE. EKWE SAMPLE!

2 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by JONSYN7154: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2017
This is the reason why I don't double date. sorry o! you can manage the two of them.

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by akins177(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2017
omoooooo.... c dis guy name, na work e go dey give hin teacher wen he/she dey call d register o

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by positivetaught: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Bros how come your Indonesian Muslim girlfriend doesn't have the black mark on the forehead like can be seen amongst Nigerian Muslims,or is she not a good devoted Muslim?.

2 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by Uzyvicks(f): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Guy u silly die. Even posting their pix for the whole world to know the girl u are messing up. Wen i say u are silly u think am joking. Repackage ur life bro. Date more girls pls naw

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by Papamirah: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
men are
Same goes to your father right.

2 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by olalekandwl(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2017
Fela - Double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body
Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by sweetTai(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2017
“Came to Nigeria to wed my Fiancée but my Indonesian girlfriend is pregnant “

Then you are an idio t! Even so you put your pictures and the Indonesian girl picture on Nairaland for the world to see. And the innocent Nigerian girl will think she’s found a good husband. My friend, you are a Complete @$$wipe.

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by bughead: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2017
HeWrites:
A Nigerian man, MicMayray Alakaia Onuora, took to Facebook to seek advice after his Indonesian girlfriend disclosed that she’s one month pregnant for him shortly after his marriage to his Nigerian wife, Vivian Ogu.

Onuora based in Jakarta Indonesia, but currently in Nigeria wrote;
“My brothers and sisters, please i really need an advice from you…this matter has been eaten me up but i don’t know what to do about it…I am an anti-2 wives and i have vowed not to marry 2 wives as i knew the consquences…

“Here comes my story, this is my white girl friend and we have dated for 2 years, all these while she had been pregnant but to my greatest surprise, a month after i came down to Nigeria to marry she told me that was pregnant and by then i have done the introduction and collecting of list as i dont want to waste time for my marriage, secondly she is a muslim and i am christian and if i have to marry her i must follow their muslim rules…my head is hot now please what should i do Your kind advice is appreciated thanks..”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/indonesia-based-nigerian-man-who-is-to.html

why coming back to wed our naija baboons when you have one beautiful Indonesia woman at your side undecided

village people must be working on you I swear angry

ohh! didn't read about the Muslim part!

in this case tell her to change her religion if she love you! I'm sure she will do, cos once an Indonesia woman tasted a black prick all her senses goes haywire.

1 Like

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by featheredwinter(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
men are

Haba!
With this mindset, I bet you, you'll only attract garbage and dustbin men. Whatever that means...

2 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by ssogundele(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
men are
Good that it's coming from you. Just let me add a little to it, your dad, brothers and uncles are what you opined too. O ya clap � for yourself for that sillystantic comment.

3 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by solodox(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
men are

You're right my dear daughter of a dustbin!

4 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by Daboomb: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2017
HeWrites:
A Nigerian man, MicMayray Alakaia Onuora, took to Facebook to seek advice after his Indonesian girlfriend disclosed that she’s one month pregnant for him shortly after his marriage to his Nigerian wife, Vivian Ogu.

Onuora based in Jakarta Indonesia, but currently in Nigeria wrote;
“My brothers and sisters, please i really need an advice from you…this matter has been eaten me up but i don’t know what to do about it…I am an anti-2 wives and i have vowed not to marry 2 wives as i knew the consquences…

“Here comes my story, this is my white girl friend and we have dated for 2 years, all these while she had been pregnant but to my greatest surprise, a month after i came down to Nigeria to marry she told me that was pregnant and by then i have done the introduction and collecting of list as i dont want to waste time for my marriage, secondly she is a muslim and i am christian and if i have to marry her i must follow their muslim rules…my head is hot now please what should i do Your kind advice is appreciated thanks..”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/indonesia-based-nigerian-man-who-is-to.html

Nothing to sweat about!
Nigeria and Indonesia permits POLYGAMY!
"Marry" boith of them and DO NOT LIE to either, about the other, if any of either is not happy with the situation, make she just quietly opt out.

Make sure you DO NOT Do a Court wedding for either of them otherwise, you may be legally liable.

Silly He-goat that is 'anti two wives' but is not "Anti TWO kitten"! You deserve to be stabbed in the neck too. angry angry angry
I hereby declare you a "Dual Citizen"
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy by kelechi50: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
To start with, this pregnant one are you sure it belongs to you. Please don't compromise your faith because of a woman. Between the two who do love and not the one that loves you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.