Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

See What This Naughty SLAY QUEEN Was Doing In Club’s Toilet (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Naughty SLAY QUEEN Was Doing In Club’s Toilet (video) (1972 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Naughty SLAY QUEEN Was Doing In Club’s Toilet (video) by SikiraBae(f): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2017
This slay queen was recorded unleashing her sexy and seductive dance moves in a club’s washroom.

The way she was swinging her juicy d3rri3re will make men salivate like hungry hyenas*lol.

And that waist, Oh My Oh My!.

More @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/see-what-this-slay-queen-was-doing-in.html?m=1

Re: See What This Naughty SLAY QUEEN Was Doing In Club’s Toilet (video) by princeade86(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2017
slay with no brain.
Re: See What This Naughty SLAY QUEEN Was Doing In Club’s Toilet (video) by gnaftalee(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Honestly don't think she's done anything wrong, she was just dancing..... In the ladies.... Slay queen � u called her..... Can be any lady having fun with her friend
Re: See What This Naughty SLAY QUEEN Was Doing In Club’s Toilet (video) by emmie14: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2017
Just dress hot and Nairaland teenagers will brand her slay queen

(1) (Reply)

90% Of Girls I Have Ever Met, Lie Easily And Exhibit Cheating Characters / I Need A Girlfriend / I Like Cameroon Anglophone Girls Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.