Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (84056 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Pandalytics: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
My husband met me when I was doing ‘hookup’ – Lady shares how she met her husband

A Nigerian lady has revealed the circumstances under which she and her husband met before they tied the knot.

A follower had asked her how she met her boyfriend, and in response, she informed the person that the man in her life is now her husband.

She said that he sought her services when she was working as a hookup girl and from there they started dating.

After courting for sometime, he proposed and they eventually walked down the aisle as a couple.

The young woman shared a video-reeel showing variety of photos ranging from their wedding day images, to the ones they snapped on dates and even on vacations.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cie_OGsogtN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Jashub: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tor...at least she is honest enough to admit her past. Unlike some that will form chaste until the man discovers a very dark past that has no single spark of light in it

571 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by xpressionx(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
You never stop hookup,what a SIMPle man

500 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Abfinest007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
The guy did well , taking u from the street

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by fman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
what's the difference between hookups and oloshoism?

339 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
this brotha will learn the hard way the age old saying:"THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN OLOSHOES INTO HOUSEWIVES!!!!

brothas, brothas, brothas, the rules are very simple: you pick the babe from street, chop, then take her right back to the street corner you met her, and let some other brotha sample the olosho. trying to wife these wh0res is not only BLASPHEMOUS but also very SELFISH!

BTW the fact that this yeye woman is even running her mouth to the whole world about the type of low life she was, says a lot about their r/ship!
to each their own misery!

645 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by M23M(f): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Did the man's family know about this?

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by blackboy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Babe, them plenty. S0me are so ugly you won't know that was what they were doing in the area or when they were in school 0r during NYSC .
Forget it or gba gbe if you dig deep you will know that many so called wives and single ladies did worse than her..abortion, sleep with any man even for free, lecturers so ugly and old, etc.
Babe i do not condemn you or look down on you or your husband.
This life no judge...but dont encourage evil

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by GOFRONT(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Okay oo The husband should be wary of Okafors law........Of all the decent ladies out there, Mr Simpson has simply gone to wife an Indecent IndecentStar whose viral s-x videos are probably on the phones of every dude in the neigborhood........Its okay oo.

Sha make we no see headline on Nairaland say "How a newly married man caught his wife in a hotel room with one of her Ex.

Because when you wife an Active hookup girl or an Ex hookup girl, then both Okafor's law of Congoelasticity and Okafors law of Congodynamic is prevalent in your family.

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Savedday: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
When SIMP constantly reward useless borehole like this one, y won't 9ja girls turn to something else.

Am trying to understand what is turning our men into incredible SIMP

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by virginprincess(f): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
The man is no different from her,the one who request the services of a prostitue is also a prostitue so i wish them happy married life.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by bhadguy6(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
There's nothing that's not happening in this life, beside I am not surprised because, I have heard quite a lot of stories like this one. I am not in any position to judge or condemn any of them (couples). But if it were to be me, I won't do it, not for anything, every decision and actions we take, there are consequences (it can be good or bad)

✌�

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
This simp try ooh grin

I know that even hookup girls marry at the end.

So it is nothing new. grin

Some of the guys here might even be dating a disguised hookup girl.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Robertgreene1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Interesting...
But we are not amused...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by kelspinall(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
to hookaz reading this may this tori no motivate you to dey do am steady,
what happen to ada no fee happen to chioma(proverbs)

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by phuckcheet(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
are you a virgin?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Miravik900(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
blackboy:
Babe, them plenty. S0me are so ugly you won't know that was what they were doing in the area or when they were in school 0r during NYSC .
Forget it or gba gbe if you dig deep you will know that many so called wives and single ladies did worse than her..abortion, sleep with any man even for free, lecturers so ugly and old, etc.
Babe i do not condemn you or look down on you or your husband.
This life no judge...but dont encourage evil

That's why they said vet your suppose wife very well before you marry her no.just jump go to marriage as for me and my self baby mamas all the way no get time to marry any hoe

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by nerdfrost(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
I hope he doesnt regret it though

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Kutunban: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Omo! Things dey occure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Dshocker(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wonders they say, never ends....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by dhiqson(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cc CAPSLOCKED
your update on greenwood isn't quite true
He's yet to be free bro

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Yoighaman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
From the 'streets' she was picked; to the 'streets' she shall return.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SouthSouth1914: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Tor...at least she is honest enough to admit her past. Unlike some that will form chaste until the man discovers a very dark past that has no single spark of light in it

This is not honesty, this is sheer stupidity! What about her hussy’s parents and how they will look at her hereafter?

The lady is uncultured, shameless and brainless!

35 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Jashub: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

This is not honesty, this is sheer stupidly!
Accoridng to only you abi... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hook up girls don see motivation D grin grin grin. If you try advising them now they’ll tell you this life has no formula. What most people don’t know is that marriage does not mean a happy ending especially in this generation……to marry is not the problem, staying happily married is the problem. Time will tell so let’s just wait till after 10 years and we’ll see who won. Hook up does not pay, very few of them eventually get married and they don’t marry the men they’d like to marry on a normal day. They marry those kind of men we used to laugh at growing up,those weird and ugly men that we do wonder if any woman can accept to marry them. These are the kind of men runs girls marry but they’ll come online and paint a different picture. I have secondary school friends that are runs girls that are getting married and because of our friendship they still tell me everything. The men they are marrying disgusts them and they hate their lives,they know they don’t stand a chance with the most eligible bachelors around so they have to accept their fate. No matter how social media paints it, hook up doesn’t pay. Money no even Dey the business again sef, if you charge above 5000 naira you won’t see customer so why engage in it?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SouthSouth1914: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Accoridng to only you abi... undecided

Read my comments again!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Jashub: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Read my comments again!
I only have the strength to read what you sent me , and to me, that is just a bigotry talking
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by ecolime(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
The SIMPle guy looks bewitched

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SouthSouth1914: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
I only have the strength to read what you sent me , and to me, that is just a bigotry talking

Not true. If she had any decency at all, she would think about what the implications of her comments. But hey, not everyone have sense. In another sense, you are right.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Jashub: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Not true. If she had any decency at all, she would think about what the implications of her comments. But hey, not everyone have sense. In another sense, you are right.
Bros, the lady here is only being judged by you ...because you have taken it upon yourself to be the judge because of her honesty.

But what about your current babe wey you dey swang , or what about your future wife ...you know whether she don run xxxvideos on a coded level ? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by franchasofficia: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Guys commenting, please know this that many good girls are doing hookup due to family financial difficulties or due to failure of their parents in meeting their financial needs, and funny enough your sisters, nieces, cousins, aunts and even girlfriends could be doing hookup without your knowledge.

Life will always teach us all the sad reality of life, just a matter of time cool

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.