Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (50407 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by analize701: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
It's my birthday people show me love kiss kiss
When was this? Am i late for the geek? Oh dear. Where is my cake?

Happy Buffday darling sister.

May the Lord of Host keep you safe until his return.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
analize701:

When was this? Am i late for the geek? Oh dear. Where is my cake?

Happy Buffday darling sister.

May the Lord of Host keep you safe until his return.
Thanks darling. God bless you. It was yesterday o...
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Another ode on the queue...

She is getting her straffing in order big time... See dis one... Just continue falling in love with your piano o
thank you
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by analize701: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Thanks darling. God bless you. It was yesterday o...
Happy Buffday yesterday. lol
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
Must you quote me u dis tilapia fish!! u had had better mind your businrss!!!! ode

Oponu ayerada
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Veraatabeh(f): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
cheesy
GREATESTPIANIST:
awwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ##flowers##
wink
GREATESTPIANIST:
awwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ##flowers##
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Penalty82(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
ngwababe:
This is what I need now, like seriously!! !

Seems you're from Ngwa?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by baddooski: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Stanbic:
grin is it una oza room?? My guy enjoy abeg
Wetin the guy won enjoy? Na fried rice and chicken?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by boiz2men(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
ngwababe:

I'm on my heat right now. How do I find your fathers village? Do I pass through ifitte bus stop or oguola junction?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by ngwababe(f): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Penalty82:

Seems you're from Ngwa?

Yes oo, proudly ngwa!
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by ngwababe(f): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2018
boiz2men:

I'm on my heat right now. How do I find your fathers village? Do I pass through ifitte bus stop or oguola junction?

Funny you!
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Penalty82(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
ngwababe:

Yes oo, proudly ngwa!

Where in Ngwa?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by ngwababe(f): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Penalty82:

Where in Ngwa?
Nvosi, Isiala Ngwa South
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Penalty82(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
ngwababe:

Nvosi, Isiala Ngwa South

That's Ndiolumbe?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by boiz2men(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
ngwababe:

Funny you!

Well I'm sure you didn't laugh
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by ngwababe(f): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Penalty82:

That's Ndiolumbe?
Umuokiri after obuba
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by ngwababe(f): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
boiz2men:

Well I'm sure you didn't laugh

grin cheesy grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Penalty82(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
ngwababe:

Umuokiri after obuba

Is it close to Umuetegha or mbawsi?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by ngwababe(f): 4:10am On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Is it close to Umuetegha or mbawsi?
Very very close.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Penalty82(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2018
ngwababe:

Very very close.

Hmmm, you're my sister o.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Youngpo413: 3:38am On Apr 16, 2021
ngwababe:
lol,make money and love will come....they are cute no doubt.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by NelviusGrey(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nur sha pour beans untop her face... before she change pre-wedding shoot to royal rumble grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.