Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet (1327 Views)

12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by LivelyStones: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2017
Dear Lively Stones,

Well done ,you guys are doing very well with the advise you give on the blog. I just discovered the blog and I have become hooked to it. God help you increase and do better.
I want to share my story too.
I dated Tony right from university till we graduated. I have had several admirers and suitor, but I turned all of them down. I swear I had never cheated on cheat on Tony because I truly love him and he knows. Because of how close we were, we shared a strong bond….We also did a lot of crazy things together which I cannot even mention.
After a while,I really thought Tony was in love with me the way I was, but am beginning to have doubt. We have been planning on getting married after been together for so long. However,for one reason or the other, the date for the wedding keeps getting moved up from one quarter of the year to another and from one year to another.This is our situation for almost 5 years now. Every year,I think will be the year and then,the year ends and nothing happens. Infact, his family members are beginning to worry. They all love me and call me their wife. Several times, in my presence the mother will ask him when is they will be going to see my parents and conclude the marriage plans.
Financially, I want to state that things are okay for us as we both have good jobs. So I really dont know why Tony keeps moving the date of the wedding. But lately I observe that when ever I bring up the marriage issue, his attitude changes(I mean facial expression & unusual coldness), even when I ask him lets talk about it, he is not always interested. he finds a way, or pick offense in very little or irrelevant thing and end the conversation.
Am 31 years now, I have a few admirers.....see more

www.Livelystones.com.ng
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Oyindidi(f): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2017
9 years? Wait another 9 years
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by olureignforever: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Take your leave already? He has found a better option.
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Hantonia(f): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Probably Der Smetin He Isnt Tellin Or Has Phobia For Marriage Or Anoda Relationship 31yrs Is It Unil U Ave Reach Menopause B4 U Marry
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Romanic: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2017
My dear Ada,
Please ,don't be blinded or held bound by feelings or emotions.
This tony guy is not serious dear. Please, move on with on with your life.
Don't just get into any relationship immediately. When you leave Tony, of course ,it may hurt coz he may also want to plead with you but don't let it affect you dear.
Just move on.
LivelyStones:

Dear Lively Stones,

Well done ,you guys are doing very well with the advise you give on the blog. I just discovered the blog and I have become hooked to it. God help you increase and do better.
I dated Tony right from university till we graduated. I have had several admirers and suitor, but I turned all of them down. I swear I had never cheated on cheat on Tony because I truly love him and he knows. Because of how close we were, we shared a strong bond….We also did a lot of crazy things together which I cannot even mention.
After a while,I really thought Tony was in love with me the way I was, but am beginning to have doubt. We have been planning on getting married after been together for so long. However,for one reason or the other, the date for the wedding keeps getting moved up from one quarter of the year to another and from one year to another.This is our situation for almost 5 years now. Every year,I think will be the year and then,the year ends and nothing happens. Infact, his family members are beginning to worry. They all love me and call me their wife. Several times, in my presence the mother will ask him when is they will be going to see my parents and conclude the marriage plans.
Financially, I want to state that things are okay for us as we both have good jobs. So I really dont know why Tony keeps moving the date of the wedding. But lately I observe that when ever I bring up the marriage issue, his attitude changes(I mean facial expression & unusual coldness), even when I ask him lets talk about it, he is not always interested. he finds a way, or pick offense in very little or irrelevant thing and end the conversation.

www.Livelystones.com.ng

Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Pour hot water on his feet na.
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Romanic: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2017
Exactly , he may have seen another lady. Like she said, they have done some many nasty things together. Meaning, the guy has witnessed all and nothing is new and valuable to him again. She just has to move on with her live before menopause.
olureignforever:
Take your leave already? He has found a better option.
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by olureignforever: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Romanic:
Exactly , he may have seen another lady. Like she said, they have done some many nasty things together. Meaning, the guy has witnessed all and nothing is new and valuable to him again. She just has to move on with her live before menopause.

That's one of the disadvantages of long time courtship.
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Romanic: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
looooooool. it wont stop anything nah..
MrIjapa:
Pour hot water on his feet na.
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by QueenSekxy(f): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
wahala,
but what do I know cry
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Martin0(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
wahala,
but what do I know cry
E be like say some women nor jus understand relationship oogringrin
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Romanic: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Exactly. But should dating last till 5 years plus ? hmmmm wetin d guy d wait for ? He is just playing with the babe.
olureignforever:

That's one of the disadvantages of long time courtship.
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Romanic: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Each time i hear or read stories like this ,it amazes me seriously. But my question has been , its there any specific duration for dating or courtship? Let say ,in another scenario, apart from this particular post. The guy really wants to marry the lady but trying to fix the main fundamentals up. Definitely,atleast one needs an apartment irrespective the type of house, he needs a job or business. What if he doesn't have either of this, and the dating is three years , should he break up ? ,
LivelyStones:

Dear Lively Stones,

www.Livelystones.com.ng

Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by habsydiamond(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
u no lord of the ring again ooo u are gradually turning to lord wey the ring dey run away from....
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by Romanic: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
loooool
habsydiamond:
u no lord of the ring again ooo u are gradually turning to lord wey the ring dey run away from....
Re: Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
fake ass blog story

(1) (Reply)

One Cannot Be Poor In Peace Again? I Tire Oooo / Mom's House Secret Affairs Latest Incestous Family Taboo / Nigeria Army Celebrate The Love Among Themself Has A Colnel Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.