Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Ghanian Actress:my Body Is The Only Medium I Can Use To Preach The Gospel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian Actress:my Body Is The Only Medium I Can Use To Preach The Gospel (690 Views)

Ghanian Actress Topless Bedroom Video With Husband Surfaces Online (watch) / I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. / See Photo's Of Ghanian Actress Who Have The Biggest Natural Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Actress:my Body Is The Only Medium I Can Use To Preach The Gospel by kunzeal: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2017
Ghanian Actress:My Body Is The only
Medium I Can Use To Preach the Gospel
Actress Vivian Okyere has been in the news lately for
reportedly being in a relationship with her fellow movie
star, Yaw Dabo.
The Kumawood actress, who has professed affection for
Dabo, revealed in an interview that she will start preaching
the gospel to men who are attracted to her body.
The actress, who is said to be the girlfriend of Kumawood
star, Yaw Dabo, claims her pastor told her that she could
win souls for Jesus with her figure.
Vivian said she sometimes feel guilty that men lust after
her because of her figure, adding that a driver who was
staring at her while she walking one day nearly caused an
accident.
Read full article at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/ghanian-actressmy-body-is-only-medium-i.html?m=1
Re: Ghanian Actress:my Body Is The Only Medium I Can Use To Preach The Gospel by mikky4764(f): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Heresies everywhere
Re: Ghanian Actress:my Body Is The Only Medium I Can Use To Preach The Gospel by Marshalxv(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2017
preach on sister
Re: Ghanian Actress:my Body Is The Only Medium I Can Use To Preach The Gospel by duduade: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Body Abi the hole down there

(1) (Reply)

Season Greetings From Lilly(pic) / Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. / Dating Your Ex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.