Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Dating Your Ex Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Your Ex Again (677 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? / If You Had The Chance Will You Date Your Ex Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Your Ex Again by ss1930(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Hi Everyone!!

If you have the opportunity of dating your Ex girlfriend or Boyfriend again which among them will you gladly go back to.

As for me, her name is Uche, charming and loving lady.

Let's have fun by sharing yours.
Re: Dating Your Ex Again by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2018
We broke up for a reason, won't date an ex again, I move forward not backward.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Your Ex Again by DreamChaser2000: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Sometimes ex is more convenience for sex alone because of that connection you both had before but not for reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Ex Again by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2018
None. They're called exes for a reason.
Re: Dating Your Ex Again by ss1930(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2018
You guys mean it's a NO dating your Ex? How about those who later marry their Ex.. This suggest that when breaking up most times, you don't still keep in touch.

As for me, all my Ex re still my good friends.
Re: Dating Your Ex Again by ehinmowo: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Dating ur ex is bad omen oooo. Avoid the temptation of doing it a plague

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Ex Again by Next2Bezee(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2018
DreamChaser2000:
Sometimes ex is more convenience for sex alone because of that connection you both had before but not for reconciliation.

That's the worst thing anyone could do, have sex with their ex. The person will just get tied down physically & emotionally for someone they know they won't spend the rest of their lives with.

(1) (Reply)

Sexdoll: A Man Is Seen Performing Sexual Act On A Statue In Public / 10 Warning Signs That Your Partner Will Ch_eat On You / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.