Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey (1292 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by royalsgist: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Anthony Ben Bassey, is set to wed his Lover bird, Salome Edet Ekpenyong this month.

Salome who released these lovely pre-wedding photos wrote:

#Salton2017

Some said it can't be true, Some said it is just a dream, Some said it can never happen, Some said she is not qualified but my God says yes she is qualified n it is a reality.

Be our witness as Salome Edet Ekpenyong & Mr Anthony Ben Bassey tie the knot on the 21st Dec.2017 (Native Marriage ) & 23rd Dec.2017 (white wedding). All at Ituk Mbang live.

See u there.

see photos:

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/12/11/beautiful-pre-wedding-photos-couples-dressed-jersey/

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by royalsgist: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
lalastica
royalsgist:
Anthony Ben Bassey, is set to wed his Lover bird, Salome Edet Ekpenyong this month.

Salome who released these lovely pre-wedding photos wrote:

#Salton2017

Some said it can't be true, Some said it is just a dream, Some said it can never happen, Some said she is not qualified but my God says yes she is qualified n it is a reality.

Be our witness as Salome Edet Ekpenyong & Mr Anthony Ben Bassey tie the knot on the 21st Dec.2017 (Native Marriage ) & 23rd Dec.2017 (white wedding). All at Ituk Mbang live.

See u there.

see photos:

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/12/11/beautiful-pre-wedding-photos-couples-dressed-jersey/

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by biacan(f): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Old man....... he should be happy that a young lady finally said yes to him
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by nestic(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
nice i love this....see as them fine finish anyway congratulovia

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by Peachess(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
Its not only the man, the lady looks old too..
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by biacan(f): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Peachess:

Its not only the man, the lady looks old too..
Her chance's are high......she can get any man of her choice easily with her kind of figure
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by zarakay(f): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
The both of them look so old
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by Martin0(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:

Biacan biacan na wa for u ooo,that man don old so?

Anyway maybe ur reason as to why u say him don old only u know's
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by biacan(f): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Biacan biacan na wa for u ooo,that man don old so?

Anyway maybe ur reason as to why u say him don old only u know's
You dey call that name pass my papa oooo cheesy
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by Martin0(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
You dey call that name pass my papa oooo cheesy

Hahahahahahah iffa nor call am pass like that who then will do??

gringringrin
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by Peachess(f): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
Her chance's are high......she can get any man of her choice easily with her kind of figure
Well when it comes to figure and beauty people have different taste. Don't really see anything exceptional in the lady tho. She's just normal, just like her fiance.
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey by Fmartin(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
The fight between davido and wizkid,if it were to be a korean film,the two of them will fall in love with the same girl.If it were to be a Philippine film, they will both discover that they were brothers separated from birth.if it were to be yoruba movie nko? Lightning will strike and wizkid will start to confess that he was d one that turn davido's voice to a frog voice

(1) (Reply)

She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. / I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. / Sexy Warri Girls Vs Sexy Ibgo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.