Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

A Must Read Messages About Masturbation: Why You Must - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read Messages About Masturbation: Why You Must (1327 Views)

Is This Crazy Fact About Masturbation Correct? / What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read Messages About Masturbation: Why You Must by bunbit23: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2018
[7/13, 18:15] ‪James: My Great GM thank you for the wealth of knowledge you make out time to shear with us.
May the gods and goddess continue to keep you strong in wisdom and understanding.
Pls I want to ask if masturbation also affect our spiritual life? Because it is not stated here and it is not also in the bible.
Angels guide.

[7/14, 10:17] Odogwuakataaka: More light to your path. This issue of masturbation is what I don't seem to understand. What is truly the meaning and how do people practice masturbation? How does it help?
[7/14, 10:17] Odogwuakataaka: They said masturbation is self sex?
[7/14, 10:17] Odogwuakataaka: How does self sex help and how could one indulge in self sex?
[7/14, 10:18] Odogwuakataaka: There are things I haven't experienced as a human irrespective my old age
[7/14, 10:19] Odogwuakataaka: I ask you have wisdom and understanding. Everything must not be told before you have a sound understanding over them
[7/14, 10:19] Odogwuakataaka: If you found yourself guilty practicing masturbation, then desist from it!
[7/14, 10:21] Odogwuakataaka: With my level of spiritual knowledge, I have come to understand that everyone has a conscience. Conscience works with our spirit person (spirit guide)
[7/14, 10:22] Odogwuakataaka: It's the spirit guide that works differently in individuals. Making us sound and look differently even when we are one in spirit and body (as human and spirits incarnate)
[7/14, 10:23] Odogwuakataaka: Therefore, learn to connect with your spirit guide. He has a lot of messages for you to let you know what is wrong and right
[7/14, 10:24] Odogwuakataaka: It's not all that you do which does not have negative effect on someone is evil. Yet, even when it's not evil, this is where your spirit guide set to act as a judge over you.
[7/14, 10:25] Odogwuakataaka: This is while igbos would say, Ife di onye mma, ya dikwa Chi ya
[7/14, 10:25] Odogwuakataaka: Meaning, let that which pleases you also please your chi (spirit guide)
[7/14, 10:26] Odogwuakataaka: In conclusion, since this is not what the gods have openly condemned
[7/14, 10:27] Odogwuakataaka: This is my twenties at this spiritual mission as a spiritualist, I have not come across spiritual information which has to do with self sex (masturbation)
[7/14, 10:28] Odogwuakataaka: Whereby the gods would say, this person you asked about is suffering because he often masturbate or he masturbate
[7/14, 10:29] Odogwuakataaka: but in so many occasions, many are cases which the information has it that someone is suffering as a result of having sex with someone's wife or a widow (stil mourning her husband's death).
[7/14, 10:30] Odogwuakataaka: This has a spiritual penalty against men and young men
[7/14, 10:30] Odogwuakataaka: Hope you are reading?
[7/14, 10:31] Odogwuakataaka: This does not ask you to start masturbation if you haven't done it earlier neither does it ask you to go ahead if you indulges on it

[7/14, 10:31] ‪Emma: Yes wise one

[7/14, 10:31] Odogwuakataaka: Instead, I am hereby passing a spiritual messages to help mankind
[7/14, 10:31] Odogwuakataaka: Truth is our watchword!
[7/14, 10:32] Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. More light to our paths as angels guide us all!

Re: A Must Read Messages About Masturbation: Why You Must by bunbit23: 5:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: A Must Read Messages About Masturbation: Why You Must by FreeConCiencE: 5:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Ok
Re: A Must Read Messages About Masturbation: Why You Must by excellentdan(m): 5:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Masturbation is having intercourse with oneself by stimulating the genitals. Although it is not mentioned in the bible directly, several pointers can help us understand that it is evil.

1. The sexual union should be between a man and a woman - one man and one woman.
2. Anything which causes guilt should be stopped since the Holy Spirit is always at work convicting us of sin.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping Facebook Friend / My Husband Divorced Me And Now He Is With Older Woman / Please Help A Sister,I'm Having Redness On My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.