Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? (1092 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by priscilla9980: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
can you go buy a car and not test drive it before paying all its due cost??
Let here ur view about no s*x relationship till marriage.... can u cope?

Re: Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by habsydiamond(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
if i no test how I go know if the babe Na new, tokunbo, hand to hand and so on......Na wetin go shoe I the level at which she don spoil reach....
Re: Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
if i no test how I go know if the babe Na new, tokunbo, hand to hand and so on......Na wetin go shoe I the level at which she don spoil reach....
How many girls are you going to test?
Re: Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by marvin902(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
it depends..
if shes a virgin wont bother myself.. undecided undecided
Re: Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Funny the risk is mostly for the girl, what if the man is a two minute man.............
What if the size is just too small...........
what if he is a sex addict................
what if he goes on and on before nutting............
what he has a monstrous size.............

Point is what if both are not sexually compatible........... marriage is suppose to be till death............
Re: Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by habsydiamond(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
acme6:
How many girls are you going to test?
am talking about the one am in relationship with....once I test I will be to know if she decent abi.....

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by salmonkas178(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
We have to sample before pay
Re: Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
never. what if after marriage i find out he can't get it up.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by deafeyez: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
The girl na virgin?

And how I want carry know sef.
Re: Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? by priscilla9980: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2017
elyna:
never. what if after marriage i find out he can't get it up.

So, as a girl it is super important we test and see if the man can perform or not so that we don't end up becoming adulterous in our marriages.

To join my SINGLE LADIES WHATSAPP and meet the girls directly......just follow the link in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Girls Do U Like When We Eat Your Ass Up. / Sex On First Date / What To Do When Your Partner’s Parents Don’t Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.