Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship (2025 Views)

A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened / Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by salvationproject(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2021
I have been on her case for sometime now b4 she finally agreed...

It is cool n I love her so much but then, last night she told me she prefers a no s*x relationship. I don't really have problem with that but to me, I feel it may kill the relationship. Like how would I be dating someone and there won't be any romance flings attach to it. I would kinda feel she don't like me.

Help, what can I do to change this mentality of hers? Mind u, I love her so much n sees my future with her if God wishes.

MODIFIED:
I have read all the replies and I have done lot of research on my own. I got to understand that s*x is an important aspect of almost every healthy relationship (married/unmarried). no s*x relationships work when both partners agree not to unlike mine where it is one sided. I shall sit her down today to see how we go over the whole thing.
The future of our relationship will depend on how our discussion goes today. I love her so much but then, I won't be able to tolerate the no s*x stuff. We even need s*x to get together more sef.
Anyways, thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by SportsHD: 6:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Cut your losses and move on. The blue balls ain't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by DaddyRochie1642: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Kpekus go soon land this one in trouble grin
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2021
salvationproject:

Help, what can I do to change this mentality of hers? Mind u, I love her so much n sees my future with her if God wishes.

How about you change your own mentality?

How about you respect her decision or move on.

If you are really love her and planning on having a future with her then sex should be the least of your worries.

Sincerity, character and godliness should be paramount. In that future you see with her, sex go tire you ah swear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by thesicilian: 6:39am On Jul 14, 2021
Tell her you also want a no bills relationship: she shouldn't ask for money for anything, and when you go out together the expenses should be shared 50/50

13 Likes

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Legalcriminal: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Buy her more gifts and give her more money since she’s the only girl left in the world.

You need hot slap to keep your sense working

10 Likes

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Maybe she is not sweet in the middle grin grin
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Goldbw122(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2021
She is getting it from somewhere, abi she nor get sexual urge.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by JONSYN7154: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2021
salvationproject:

It is cool n I love her so much but then, last night she told me she prefers a no s*x relationship. I don't really have problem with that but to me, I feel it may kill the relationship. Like how would I be dating someone and there won't be any romance flings attach to it. I would kinda feel she don't like me.

just tell her that you'll go into the relationship with no money involve too.
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by donbachi(m): 6:45am On Jul 14, 2021
Give her sometime.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by airminem(f): 6:46am On Jul 14, 2021
The rains are here. Body & soul needs to keep warm with a partner.

Just give little more time for this your "new girlfriend" to TRUST you & LOVE You and everyother thing will fall in place wink

4 Likes

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2021
She has made clear what she wants and she did it without disturbing us. Tell her what you want and stop disturbing us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Must u have sex with your girlfriend before believing that she loves you?
That's why Nigerian girls have loose pússy, because u guys are already expanding the pússy in the relationship.
He will later dump her and marry a virgin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by clarocuzioo(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2021
thesicilian:
Tell her you also want a no bills relationship: she shouldn't ask for money for anything, and when you go out together the expenses should be shared 50/50

My nigga, I remember one bitch that told me smno sex relationship and I told her no spending relationship and she called me a devil. I trashed her in the dust bin where she belongs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Ayoleeboy007: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2021
thesicilian:
He can't, he chased her so she's the one with the power and she's the one to decide. She'd the alpha in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Vee423: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2021
she is getting it somewhere while your expected to foot the bills.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by CruseMaster1: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2021
TurtleNeck Available for sales

Payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Taywon: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2021
U are dating yourself....

1 Like

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2021
thesicilian:
Nigga you're reasoning like an OG. I owe you some bottles.
No knacking,no billing, period.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Benprince25: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Put spanish fly in her drink...
Nd thank me later
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Ketapu: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2021
You're not her priority. You are just one of her options. Move on.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by SILENTandSMART2: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Must you have sex in a relationship ? Mtcheeeew

grin grin werey con come nairaland and started crying.....

1 Like

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Skmoda(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2021
Just stick to the believe sad
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Must you have sex with someone's daugther?. . . If yes, then marry her . . Most guys normally eat, wipe mouth and move on dumping them. . . Perhaps she's kinda feeling insecure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Savedday: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by ogkrakkid(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Doesn't call for quarrel or fight....she gave u conditions then u do the same...no sex no billing..best relationship ever..even God sef go clap for u...must u be told?.anamu. undecided
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Generalnomercy: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2021
salvationproject:

Also tell her NO MONEY/MATERIAL relationship.
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
I wonder when generation will start raising girls, ladies, women who can foot their bills, an independent people.. A time when females won't have substitute their vaginas(sex) for money.
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Obakashdee(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
salvationproject:

Why exactly do you want to have sex with her if you want a good future with her?
You just want to smash and go baba
Find your level go front

Like other OGs have said before me, no sex no billing, let’s be looking at ourselves na and if God say we go marry we go marry

4 Likes

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by siofra(f): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Please leave that girl alone!
If she doesn't want to do respect her decision and leave her the fvck alone, not every body responds to their sexual urges like animals angry
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
That is no relationship. angry
Ball out as fast as possible. angry
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Stupidquestions: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
masterchi:

How about you change your own mentality?

How about you respect her decision or move on.

If you are really love her and planning on having a future with her then sex should be the least of your worries.

Sincerity, character and godliness should be paramount. In that future you see with her, sex go tire you ah swear
Stupid simpy response

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Is A Very Stingy Man, Here's Why.... / Pastor Caught Red Shaving The Private Part Of Women In His Church For Good Luck / When Your Babe Say She No Do Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.