Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" (17462 Views)

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / Edo Government Seeks Oshiomhole’s Arrest And Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by kells4u: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why waste time threatening the Bini's the landlord of the ijaw people. Abeg ijaw militant attack the Bini people for gelegele and environ na, lol. Hmmmm ijaw go learn new thing because Edo guys will annihilate all ijaw pple for that region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AdaFonju: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jesse01:
lol by dusty worm ridden books cheesy
That's the gospel truth
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by Nairalandooo: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
It gets me angry when people who knows nothing about the ijaw people come here and say rubbish . ijaw is amongst the largest ethnic group, and the most cooperative. During the war in delta state, the ijaws from ondo, bayelsa, rivers, akwa ibom, edo etc, came to warri to cause the disaster warri is suffering till today. Ask any warri man, and he will tell you what the ijaws did in 2003. Bini is too small to withstand the wrath of the ijaw nation. Secondly, egbesu is one of their most respected shrine. Destroy the egbesu shrine and get the ijaw nation wrath. The ijaws are the Fulanis of the SS.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AdaFonju: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
kells4u:
Why waste time threatening the Bini's the landlord of the ijaw people. Abeg ijaw militant attack the Bini people for gelegele and environ na, lol. Hmmmm ijaw go learn new thing because Edo guys will annihilate all ijaw pple for that region.
gelegele is Ijaw land, there is no bini man in gelegele, so the burden is on you to go to gelegele and protest or collect rent like you always say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AxxeMan: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
Nairalandooo:
It gets me angry when people who knows nothing about the ijaw people come here and say rubbish . ijaw is amongst the largest ethnic group, and the most cooperative. During the war in delta state, the ijaws from ondo, bayelsa, rivers, akwa ibom, edo etc, came to warri to cause the disaster warri is suffering till today. Ask any warri man, and he will tell you what the ijaws did in 2003. Bini is too small to withstand the wrath of the ijaw nation. Secondly, egbesu is one of their most respected shrine. Destroy the egbesu shrine and get the ijaw nation wrath. The ijaws are the Fulanis of the SS.
[/s]

Stop talking trash, visit this thread and Educate yourself , don't be another ijaw illiterate !!

https://www.nairaland.com/4226496/ijaws-smallest-minorities-south-facts
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AdaFonju: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nairalandooo:
The binis that wer crying over fulani killing them in their farms and couldn't do anything are now threatening Ijaws, *sighs

1 Like

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AxxeMan: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
kells4u:

Dem go cry blood I swear on my ancestors !!
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AdaFonju: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:

[s]Stop talking trash, visit this thread and Educate yourself , don't be another ijaw illiterate !!

https://www.nairaland.com/4226496/ijaws-smallest-minorities-south-facts[/s]

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

1 Like

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AdaFonju: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:

Dem go cry blood I swear on my ancestors !!
You mean those Libyan and Italian men

1 Like

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by erico2k2(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:
......The Edo's secured victory all the way. The following suit numbers are material evidences to buttress our claim to the land at Gelegele and environs

1. High Court of Justice, Benin Judgment delivered on the 22nd December 1978 by .Justice. Ekeruche J in Suit No. B/I44/1970.

2. Federal Court of Appeal judgment delivered on the 16th December1981 by Abdul Ganiy Olatunji· Agbaja and 2 others in Suit No. FCA/B/82/80.

3. Supreme Court unanimous Judgment delivered on the 19th ‘August 1983 by Muhamedu Lawai Uwais, former Chief Justice of the Federation and 4 others in Suit No. SC.131/1982"

To all the ijaw tenants in Edo state , you can continue crying on the internet as well as issuing threats, we rule Edo state and our command is your wish
It will make more sense if you tell us what the case was and the celebrated outcome .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AdaFonju: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
erico2k2:

It will make more sense if you tell us what the case was and the celebrated outcome .
He didn't reason the lie that far now
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by erico2k2(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
AdaFonju:

He didn't reason the lie that far now
Frm my Understanding , there is no case as to ownership of land rather the respect due to monarchs . Now that's not for any court to decide as it falls short of any laws in Nigeria . Anyone can chose who they wanna call king . There is nothing in law that stops that.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by Mc1807(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ What kind picture is Edo state government trying to paint here?

Edo is worse in diabolism. ∆
nice 1
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by Ten06(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
This matter has been reported to the Presidency, the Ijaws should use diplomacy cos if they behave violently they will be surprised at what will hit them. Or did they think that the OBA that doesn't travel just visited aso villa to play ludo immediately after the failed installation of the Ijaw king?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AxxeMan: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ten06:
This matter has been reported to the Presidency, the Ijaws should use diplomacy cos if they behave violently they will be surprised at what will hit them. Or did they think that the OBA that doesn't travel just visited aso villa to play ludo immediately after the failed installation of the Ijaw king?

I just dey look dem dey laff
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by ruffDiamond: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:

Lock up and reaserch first before you open your mouth.

What of Augustus Aikhomu?

Or is Good luck Jonathan greater than Tony Enahoro?
right on point.. I no put mouth for this fight o but I agreed with you that Anthony Enahoro was a greater statesman, in the mould of intelligentsia like Awo,100 times than ex president Jonathan... The difference is clear.. Even Jonathan would dare not compare himself to enahoro...respect to the late sage

#ibeyorubasha
May una try settle the matter with dem ijaw o
All tribe get their own use o
#peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AxxeMan: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
ruffDiamond:
right on point.. I no put mouth for this fight o but I agreed with you that Anthony Enahoro was a greater statesman, in the mould of intelligentsia like Awo,100 times than ex president Jonathan... The difference is clear.. Even Jonathan would dare not compare himself to enahoro...respect to the late sage

#ibeyorubasha
May una try settle the matter with dem ijaw o
All tribe get their own use o
#peace

Thanks for your honesty ..... Cheers bro
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by IMASTEX: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lol. . .Are they not the same Ijaw miscreants giving their landlord 21 days ultimatum?! Una never see anything yet una don dey shout. By the time Obaseki show una watin be "wake & see" una go sabi. Una nor get boundary or base why not relocate to the sea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by NonsoPlatinum: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9&index=3
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by Punishment1: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
infofta:
Other ethnic groups and the Ijaws were under the control of Oba of Benin since ages.

Read:

http://www.edoworld.net/The_Origin_of_Benin.html

Who gives a damn if they were under the Oba of Benin back then. Now all of these other ethnic groups are rising while the Binis are still stuck in their archaic ways.
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by Punishment1: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:

Lock up and reaserch first before you open your mouth.

What of Augustus Aikhomu?

Or is Good luck Jonathan greater than Tony Enahoro?

Aikhomu and Enahoro are Esan not Bini. Stop claiming other tribes in Edo State haha.
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by Punishment1: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
AdaFonju:

Childish, so is Akamu the greatest bini man politically?

Aikhomu is not even Bini. That's how pathetic these Bini people are. They'll claim other Edo groups while looking down on them at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AdaFonju: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Punishment1:

Aikhomu is not even Bini. That's how pathetic these Bini people are. They'll claim other Edo groups while looking down on them at the same time.
Its such a pity, what a confused bunch of liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AxxeMan: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Punishment1:

Aikhomu and Enahoro are Esan not Bini. Stop claiming other tribes in Edo State haha.

Ogogoro nor good! You are bereft of sense now get out
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AxxeMan: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
IMASTEX:
Lol. . .Are they not the same Ijaw miscreants giving their landlord 21 days ultimatum?! Una never see anything yet una don dey shout. By the time Obaseki show una watin be "wake & see" una go sabi. Una nor get boundary or base why not relocate to the sea.

Dem go chop am run go tell thier mama for bayelsa
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by Punishment1: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:

Ogogoro nor good! You are bereft of sense now get out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by dederocs(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
MrMcJay:
If soldiers come into a shrine, destroy the shrine and the gods are either unable to prevent the invasion or avenge the destruction of the shrine, such god is not worthy of worship.

I think you should worship the soldiers who are more powerful than the gods and could destroy them.
grin grin You murder me with this one...lol
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by dederocs(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
All Edos are one, outsiders stop trying to talk on where you are not a part of, it all started from Benin, and we spread out to other parts... We are same tribe and people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by AxxeMan: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
dederocs:
All Edos are one, outsiders stop trying to talk on where you are not a part of, it all started from Benin, and we spread out to other parts... We are same tribe and people.

Just leave those morons with thier stupidity
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by godofuck231: 12:14am On Dec 12, 2017
AxxeMan:
By Simon Ebegbulem

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/edo-govt-planning-destroy-shrine-deploy-soldiers-ijaw-elders/

Wait for the Oba of benin, (ogidigan) only then will ur shrine develop its own legs and run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by eulogy: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I have noticed you. You speak foolishness with great confidence online.
Do you know the difference between Ijoid and Edoid language families ? Educate yourself. Ogbia is derived from Edoid and not Ijoid family of Niger Congo languages.
Just because GEJ's tribe is in Bayelsa does not make them Ijaw people. You might as well say everybody in Kaduna is Hausa.
Stop engaging me online with your ignorance. I want to discuss with people who have knowledge.

Read the linked article.
shut up speaking edoid language does not make Ogbia non-Ijaw. And don't drag ogbonuma into ur stupid argument.
Re: Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" by eulogy: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2017
For Bini peeps mind dem go over run Ijaw pple o. Na wa o, Ijaw ppl dey try make peace Bini pple dey form stunch. When e go apen dat goat wey dem dey call their oba go run leave im palace o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Zulum Visits Villages Where Boko Haram Killed 3 And Destroyed Schools / Bashir Abdullahi Kidnapped In Kano / Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.