Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Egypt Vs Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egypt Vs Christianity (3184 Views)

Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) / Islam vs Christianity. / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

Are those pictures there mine?

What pictures are you talking about? grin

My friend tells me that they have some strong wild weed growing in Ethiopia. grin You wouldn't be smoking and surfing would you?
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Emmanystone: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

What pictures are you talking about? grin

My friend tells me that they have some strong wild weed growing in Ethiopia. grin You wouldn't be smoking and surfing would you?
Below the post you made to me, you attached three pictures. One of an Egyptian god, a man sitting on a throne, and the other i think the same man standing.

You smoke weed doesn't mean everyone does.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

Below the post you made to me, you attached three pictures. One of an Egyptian god, a man sitting on a throne, and the other i think the same man standing.

You smoke weed doesn't mean everyone does.

If you viewed the blogs you would know these the current rulers of Bunyoro Kitara Empire and Tooro kingdom. These are the true descendants of the builders the Great Pyramids. Their lineage is also in Ethiopia, Rwanda, Sudan, Tanzania, Eastern Congo, and other kingdoms in Uganda.

1 Share

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
KingSango:

1. There is no such thing as Ethiopia going back before B.C.E. grin All of this land was under the Pharaohs of Egypt. From the Mountains of the Moon which are in Uganda to the Mediterranean Sea was all Egypt, all along the Nile even extending to the Red Sea. There are plenty of artifacts that I can bring up which prove this. Ethiopia is a Coptic Christian nation, Christianity began with the worship of Greek Emperors that ruled over Egypt from 325 B.C onward. The Coptic were the Egyptians who didn't retreat to the South where Africans still retained independent rule until the Arabs invaded and forced them further South. The Coptic were Uncle Toms in a sense, they were pederasts in culture, they were apologizers for Greek and Roman aggression against Africans. How come you in here claiming Egypt v.s Christianity when your country is a well known Christian nation?
You don't know history (you lack the basic). You said there was no such thing as Ethiopia in the BCs, when state building started in present day Ethiopia at from 980 BCs. This is why I said Ethiopia has at least 3000 years old civilization. The proper Ethiopians aka Nubians were mentioned 40 times in the Old Testament and also mentioned in the Odyssey and many other BCs period texts.

Ancient Egypt rule never extended as far as present day Ethiopia. They only came to Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa in general for trade. Read about famous trade expedition that came to the land of Punt (present day southern Eritrea, northern Ethiopia and northern Somalia) during the rule of Queen Hatshepsut of Egypt.

Christianity didn't originated in Egypt and not in 4th century BC. It rather originated in Palestine in 1st century AD (Omg you definitely lack the basic grin ).

KingSango:

2. The Ancient Order of the Light has nothing to do with being an African. The very notion that being an African makes one righteous is absurd. Africans are following Europeans, Arabs, and Asians in every satanic practice that is making this realm a misery for human beings. The Light is righteousness and purity and has nothing to do with fleshly creatures. True Africans created civilization but Africans lived all over the planet. The Out of Africa theory is false. If you truly knew a fraction of Egyptian knowledge then you would know this realm is trillions of years old. Dark races have been on the plane of existence for trillions of years. Civilizations have come and gone with many buried in the Earth and forgotten. Every 25,000 years the Great Wheel renews the Earth and everything with it. Even the Egyptians speak of this phenomenon and how the knowledge of their ancestors was more advanced than theirs although lost because of this phenomenon. Dark races have lived in Asia, like Babylon, Persia, India and China were all dark races. Many dark races had their own traditions and sometimes even warred with each other. The Sea People who invaded Ancient Egypt were dark races. The Hyksos that invaded and ruled Egypt for 700 years were dark races. All this disputes the fact that all dark races were on the same level of righteousness and purity. Civilization decays with the progression of the Great Wheel differently in many locations upon the Earth.
You are out of your mind. I will not say anything other than this.

KingSango:

3. Not everyone in America is living a comfortable life. Someone making a 100,000 U.S dollars a year in Africa can live a much more richer life than in America because of the costs of living are higher. grin The things that money can buy, the natural resources are way much more plentiful and cheaper in Africa. The reason that Africa is the most fought over land in the history of the realm. grin This war which is spiritual warfare waged against Africa is the cause of the continents misery not the lack of things to make life comfortable. Tell me how can people starve in the bread baskets of the world? grin But they do and we know its not because the land will not bear forth fruit.

4. I am in Africa since I am speaking with you. This was not possible many years ago. Think about your words because they hold the magic of intention.

Ase

Love Sango

If you say Africa civilization is the light, then the establishers are also. Not all Africans are bad fruits, so criticizing the general African population isn't right.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Hati13:

You don't know history (you lack the basic). You said there was no such thing as Ethiopia in the BCs, when state building started in present day Ethiopia at from 980 BCs. This is why I said Ethiopia has at least 3000 years old civilization. The proper Ethiopians aka Nubians were mentioned 40 times in the Old Testament and also mentioned in the Odyssey and many other BCs period texts.

Ancient Egypt rule never extended as far as present day Ethiopia. They only came to Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa in general for trade. Read about famous trade expedition that came to the land of Punt (present day southern Eritrea, northern Ethiopia and northern Somalia) during the rule of Queen Hatshepsut of Egypt.

Christianity didn't originated in Egypt and not in 4th century BC. It rather originated in Palestine in 1st century AD (Omg you definitely lack the basic grin ).

If you say Africa civilization is the light, then the establishers are also. Not all Africans are bad fruits, so criticizing the general African population isn't right.

Ethiopia and Nubia are Greek names like Africa isn't an traditional word or name.

grin

Do you. I'm done for now.
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Hati13:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIzPvErS7Dc
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2017
KingSango:

Ethiopia and Nubia are Greek names like Africa isn't an traditional word or name.

grin

Do you. I'm done for now.

Yes I do

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by Emmanystone: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2017
KingSango:

If you viewed the blogs you would know these the current rulers of Bunyoro Kitara Empire and Tooro kingdom. These are the true descendants of the builders the Great Pyramids. Their lineage is also in Ethiopia, Rwanda, Sudan, Tanzania, Eastern Congo, and other kingdoms in Uganda.

And why shd this interest me?
Re: Egypt Vs Christianity by KingSango(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

And why shd this interest me?

Because you are working backwards. grin

The stage that Africans built the Great Pyramids and were the architects of civilization is long over. Noble scientists like Djiop, Finch, Van Sertima, Clarke, and countless others proved these very same facts, in fact, spent their entire lives dedicated to proving the greatness of Africa. No one needs to do that anymore! Instead we need to connect East with West Africa, all 4 corners of Africa, which are the Nile Valley, Zambzei River, Congo River and Niger River. We must be about the practical not argue over uncertainties because no one can truly verify the accurate history of events we each did not live.

My blog is about helping our people learn to use the stars, planets and sacred scripts for magic. The true religion of Africa is the worship of great legendary African Kings and Queens. All them other religions came along by others to sub-plant and suppress the truth of African religion. This is because the European Elites didn't want to worship African ancestors, although their ancestors were unworthy savages. This worship of savages is inherent in their religions, Christianity is the worship of Ptolemy who was a homosexual pedophile aggressive warring savage. Islam is the worship of Allah, the consort of Allat, a desert god of Arab savages. Abraham is the same, a god of warring savages from the steppes. African legendary Kings and Queens were noble and just, they lived pure lives and cared for humanity that made African the bread basket of the world. They spread light to all 7 continents and brought civilization. Euroasians have starved the world and kept the world in darkness and ignorance. Our ancestors were forced to put warring Kings on the throne to drive back these savages and decaying of our civilizations by treacherous Africans who allied with these savages. Like today our nations are ruled by generals because we need them to protect our societies from invasions by these savages. Our Kings still rule in the background and are still highly revered by those who know better. I'm attempting to guide you back to the worship of royal blood of Africa. This is our only way of resurrecting our the Empire of Light.

If you ever see the series on t.v called, "The Game Of Thrones" and the fight to rule over the 7 kingdoms, they are talking about the 7 continents and the royal thrones around the world. The world has been ruled by thrones forever, it was only recently that secular governments rose up aided by European Illuminati whose goal is to destroy African kingship. Be about the practical.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens After Death? / Ogboni Fraternity (rof) / Was Jonah Really Alive In The Belly Of Fish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.