Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party (895 Views)

The Police Officers Fired For A Kiss (picx) / Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? / Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2010
The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig-Gen. Maharazu Tsiga, on Monday announced the de-mobilisation of a female corps member for attending a night party.

advertisement

Tsiga, who was addressing corps members at the Permanent Orientation Camp at Umunya in Anambra State , said that the corps member had escaped from camp in Ebonyi State and attended a night party in Abakaliki, where she was abducted by a gunman.

He said the gunman had gone to the party where he told the bewildered guests that he had just 24 hours to live and wanted someone to die with him.

The unidentified gunman picked on the female corps member and dumped her in the booth of his car, waiting for when he would eventually kill both of them.

Tsiga added that the girl was lucky to have her phone and from the booth of the car called his (Tsiga's) telephone number at 3am. He said he responded immediately by calling the police, who stormed the place and freed her.

He said he asked the mother of the corps member to meet him in Enugu where he handed the girl back to her.

"In the NYSC, we do not allow people to go to night parties," he said.

Tsiga, who said the NYSC was concerned about the security of corps members, also urged them to also take steps to ensure their personal security.

He said that on no account should they ignore security briefs given to them by their coordinators and host communities.

The DG warned that the NYSC had planted spies to gather information that would help in their security.

He said that while the NYSC was doing something to improve the allowances due to corps members, they must realise that they had to learn fast on how they could become self-employed during and after their service year.

"The NYSC is a bus stop to use to plan your future," the DG said.

source

Oga DG,it seems there is something you are not telling us about this girl.Is she one of your girls?
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2010
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Only in Nigeria.

But she was wrong. You are not supposed to leave camp for ANY reason!
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ujujoan:

But she was wrong. You are not supposed to leave camp for ANY reason!

how come she has the DG's personal mobile line and called him in the dead of night,and he picked.something smells here!
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by JJay2(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2010
He was banging d chic. They always do. Period!!!
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2010
J.Jay:

He was banging d chic. They always do. Period!!!

my point exactly.the babe was fired because the DG became jealous and couldnt imagine sharing the babe with area boys grin
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by SkySpirit(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2010
MrPrsdent:

how come she has the DG's personal mobile line and called him in the dead of night,and he picked.something smells here!

Na him chick!!!
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by honeric01(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
Well, she's been fired, good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by gidson12(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2010
MrPrsdent:

th DG na her uncle
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
gidson12:

th DG na her uncle

naaah. na her uunclu grin
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
lipsrsealed wonders will never cease!
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by chiozor: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
if the DG fired her geninuely which I doubt then we are in for changes, why night party from a camp, they need to separate Sluts from Corpers.
If she is jealousy and fire the girl, wahala he dey crazy for head. undecided
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by snowdrops(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
Why is the girls identity being protected.

She needs to be named and shamed
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
either u guys have not done nysc before, or u did urs 10 yrs back.

3 yrs ago i did and the dg freely gave out his no on parade, along with that of key officials, in fact they are mandated to provide numbers for the corpers under their watch!!! i did try the number when i had an issue and yes i spoke with the dg, even when we were close to passing out and anxious for dates and all, the line was practically swamped and the man actually picks the call esp at nite. during the day at work time u speak to the secy or PA and if u really do have an issue u get transferred to him or ur no gets taken down so they will call u back l8r. JEEZ!!!

the annoying part is all these yankee doodles mouthing off as usual on nl, tseew!!!!arrant nonsense.

well the girl did break NYSC rules and thats the punishment for breaking out of camp!!! whether or not the man was doing her is beyond the point, is that supposed to be a license to misbehave? if this had been jos or wherever and the girls gets raped and killed by bigots you are the same ones to shout fire on the rooftops!!!

besides, isnt there any sense of decency and morality left in u people, that accusation is really weighty, so just like that on a story someone pasted which may even bee cooked up and with no evidence to back you up u label the man an adulterer sleeping with corp members? just like that? u dont even know whom it is, maybe he is healthy, castrated, gay etc etc!!!! SHAME ON YOU ALL
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
@last poster

do you know the DG and the girl personally?

because you are really annoyed shocked
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by snowdrops(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
MrPrsdent:

@last poster

do you know the DG and the girl personally?

because you are really annoyed shocked
Abi o. Are you the DGs PRO?
I believe people are right to question the mystery behind the DGs number in the girls phone. Them having an affair is certainly a reasonable differential.
That said, that should not be the debate or lesson in this story; its the breaking of house rule by the over-exuberant female corper.
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by peacettw: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2010
Currently doing my youth service and when i read this in the news, my first tot was that the DG must ve given out his number to the corpers during one of the parades. I don't know about u guys sense of reasoning but it's really shallow to assume that this man who have saved this girl's life and what's more gave her a befitting punishment is any way dishonest . Sometimes, i am really get disgusted at the trash u guys spew out.
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2010
Na wa oh. haba, why dont we bother to find out things before reaching conclusions. The DG NYSc gives his number and number of state offficials to ensure security of corpers especially because of the crisis in some states. Na wa oh. So quick to abuse people and accuse them and pass judgements
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by chelseabmw(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
This is tagged Camp Nou Barcelona

All this corpers self
Re: Female Corps Member Fired For Attending Night Party by chiozor: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
women picking offence, don't care. the height of irresponsibility is normally in line of these females, lack of morals in name of jet age,

(1) (Reply)

. / Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. / Help Out<my Friend Is Confused>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.