Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding (12389 Views)

Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? / Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / Would You Go To Your Girlfriend's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by shakur1234(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2012
Would you attend your ex-girlfriend wedding who could have end up being your dream wife?want to know your reaction before telling you how I felt at the wedding.
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2012
Depends on the current relationship with her.
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by shakur1234(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2012
No relationship with her but just friend now.
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by k2039: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2012
I wont go to someone's wedding, if she doesn't mean anything to me.
So if my ex is still a friend I will go,but if we ended on a bad note then to hell with her wedding

SniperInADiaper: Depends on the current relationship with her.
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2012
Ok then, depends on how the relationship ended. There are a lot of deciding factors here. If she was "wife material" and I didnt wife her, then I better have a very good reason.
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2012
I won't attend, no matter the friendship. I would give her whatever I have for her before or after. I don't want her to be distracted that day. I won't give room for her to imagine if I was the one walking by her side. Her new husband should be the man of the moment, the victor, the champion. The podium should not be shared.

12 Likes

Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Mynd44: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2012
I don't crash parties. If I am invited, it means we are cool and nothing will happen. But at the rate I am going, none of my ex will actually invite me to their wedding

8 Likes

Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by k2039: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't crash parties. If I am invited, it means we are cool and nothing will happen. But at the rate I am going, none of my ex will actually invite me to their wedding

roflmao

1 Like

Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Mynd44: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2012
k2039:

roflmao
Not that I had bad break-ups but anytime meet their new BFs, it ends with me showing that he is a wash
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2012
Whether we ended badly or not,I will not attend the wedding.From xperienc,goin 4 ex's wedding is awkward.The best i can do is send her a gift.

1 Like

Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2012
Smh.

So all these half men here refuse to move on after the relationship ended? You will only feel awkward if you go alone, and not when a prettier lady than your ex is by your side, a.k.a, your current girlfriend. So what's the problem here exactly? Unless i am not invited.

Next!

4 Likes

Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2012
what d hell am i going to do there
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Mynd44: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: what d hell am i going to do there
I have no idea

1 Like

Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by dilbert100: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2012
if there is a friendly relationship with them, then why not........and it probably depends what sort of relationship you had with them
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by acidtalk: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2012
I may and may not. Depends on my schedule.

To enable you leave a relationship without becoming enemy with your ex view the link below

Things To Never Do When You End A Relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/1106490/things-never-when-end-relationship
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2012
let confront d oracle :@
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by acidtalk: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2012
I have dated few nairalanders and I am sure they will all attend my wedding to this my wife to be who is also a nairalander.

https://www.nairaland.com/1106249/onila-marry-me
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Mynd44: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2012
Acid is going nuts. That's sure
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by larrymoore(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2012
If invited on d motive of scoffing me, never would l, on d othr way l wil surely go n see what would ve been mine.
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Kiltoko(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2012
capital no
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by jhydebaba(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2012
No big deal
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by browncool(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2012
What is wrong attending your X's wedding?
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
No i wont..its jst wierd
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by acidtalk: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Mynd_44 is going nuts. That's sure
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by bokohalal(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Remember one guy that did. He got drunk during the reception,stood up and started shouting 'Bola! Bola,wey I bin dey f..k na im dey marry so?'.

10 Likes

Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Exponental(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Kiltoko: capital no
u r not sure. It shld av been CAPITAL NO!..........cheesycheesy..lol
If she's still a friend, YES!
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Homextras: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
There's no big deal in it. Have done it before. Infact I was more than happy for her cos people won't say its cos I didn't marry her that's why she ended up without hubby.
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by MMM2(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yes
Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
Well an Ex just invited me to her wedding on the 22nd of December. I was the one that messed up big time and when I tried to reconcile with her she had already given her word to present husband.

Her invitation to me was made in tears as she cried profusely. I promised to attend to honour her but I am going there with my delectable Beau. In reality I am going to steal the show there.

1 Like

Re: Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding by olempe(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't crash parties. If I am invited, it means we are cool and nothing will happen. But at the rate I am going, none of my ex will actually invite me to their wedding

Bros na wa for u ooo, na so u bad reach?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / . / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.