Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. (10161 Views)

Why Insurance Companies Don't Pay Salary to Marketers? / N-power Batch C: Please Do Not Pay ₦100 For Physical Verification / Good Morning. Please Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything.report Immediately If Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by warreng1: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
What is the next step?
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by iknopro(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thank you N-POWER, I've done mine at IBEJU-LEKKI L.G.A Lagos and it was very free and fair, the officials there was so friendly and did not request any money from us, I submitted d photocopies of my statement of result, nysc cert. nepa bill, my ID card and birth cert and that was all. What next please
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by KwashB419: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
NigeriaB:
Great work npower!! I hv done my physical verification..free and fair!! Jos north. Sir I followed ur instructions here, I only submitted photocopies of my;
Degree(B.sc statement of result)
Nysc discharge certificate
birth certificate
National ID card
General knowledge of my residential area
......hope am good to go?
pls when will the verification end? Cos i am yet to do mine. Team josnorth
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by KwashB419: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng:

Noted Sir.
pls sir/madam, when will the verification close for jos north cos i am yet to do mine
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by neejah1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
(m): 9:26pm
Pls npower I couldn't find my name on the list even after confirming my local govt of residence on the website with my bvn, pls what do I do?The officials are not attending to people with this issue saying that our names are not on the list. Please what do I do?I have complained to your social media channels but no response. Pls help me. The name is OLISA TEMITAYO and the local government is O!orunda lg in Osogbo,osun state. Thanks so much
Thank you
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by clarity4clear(f): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
I reside in Abuja precisely Bwari Area council, please where is the PV taken place. Thanks
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Where in Edo?
Egor, oredo and ovia
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2017
michealewela:

Please which of the local government did you monitor?
Egor oredo and ovia
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:
Egor, oredo and ovia
Kk what of etsako west, etsako central, esan central how those areas?
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by npowerng: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2017
clarity4clear:
I reside in Abuja precisely Bwari Area council, please where is the PV taken place. Thanks

At the Secretariat sir.
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by npowerng: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2017
warreng1:
What is the next step?

Stay tuned to our official social media channels for next steps.
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by npowerng: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2017
KwashB419:
pls when will the verification end? Cos i am yet to do mine. Team josnorth

Kindly check in your LGAs for your physical verification,
I advise you go on time, So you can finish on time.
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by npowerng: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2017
iknopro:
Thank you N-POWER, I've done mine at IBEJU-LEKKI L.G.A Lagos and it was very free and fair, the officials there was so friendly and did not request any money from us, I submitted d photocopies of my statement of result, nysc cert. nepa bill, my ID card and birth cert and that was all. What next please

Wow, Excellent.

Stay tuned to our official social media channels for next steps.
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by KwashB419: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly check in your LGAs for your physical verification,
I advise you go on time, So you can finish on time.
thank you for the advice. But i wish to know the closing that for the verification. Cos i travelled to lagos and my choice state is plateau state( jos north)
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by Kelvin1019: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2017
Verification was free and fair
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
please
npowerng:

is this number from you guys? The caller said I should provide something.... couldn't hear him very well.
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by johntayo: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2017
@Npower, is it possible to verify with just local government area document and utility bill, without voters card and Nimc?
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by Dominionforlife: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2017
johntayo:
@Npower, is it possible to verify with just local government area document and utility bill, without voters card and Nimc?

You are good to go.The utility bill bears your residential address!
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by johntayo: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Dominionforlife:

You are good to go.The utility bill bears your residential address!
They didn't verify me yesterday oo
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by Dominionforlife: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Really?

What other documents did you go with?
Re: Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. by johntayo: 2:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Local government area document, NYSC certificate, Birth certificate, HND certificate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? / Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite / Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.