Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) (2274 Views)

Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Twitter user narrates how a lady was disposed of her belongings after accommodating a "big boy" she met in the club !!

Screenshots after the cut ....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Anyone can cook up a Twitter/IG story.

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Anyone can cook up a Twitter/IG story.

Anybody cannot cook up a story on nairaland..�.you are entitled to believe or not smiley
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

∆ How many times will cut long story short......

Anyway na BushMeat dey catch Hunter so.....∆

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by LessNoise: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hard earned belongings? WTF does that mean undecided
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by samzysam: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2017
grin

cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by longjohnsilver: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2017
Twitter and its 'phantom' stories kwa...but if na tru tori...

The guy no try at all... haba!!!

if SARS carry am now...he will go online and start typing another thing.

Also, the girl too sef...she too will probably obtain the guy in the long run because for her mind December don set grin grin grin but the guy was sharper in the short run, baba use 2k investment rip over 50k in less than 20 minutes...even MMM and other ponzis are not that fast. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by samzysam: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Hard earn money...owo oju irin.......olosho is loading here ooo
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by Macgreat(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2017
grin
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin
cc lalasticlala, Dominique ...lmao
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by xrisdgreat(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol
This 1 Pass Anini And Shina Rambo
Hn No Kum Wt Gun,bt he came wt a deadly plan
cant stop laughin! madam,pele o
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by xrisdgreat(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol
Lol
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by Jodha(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lool..dah guy can sha narrate story sha....adon even visualize everything for my head like Nigerian drama...

Guys of nowadays... Nah wash...take heart sis...the Lord wee replenish yhu... God punish d jerk...
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by NLlovedoctor: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lmao.

This guy is as good narrator ..Nice one..shebi the girl think say she don see maga now grin
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by jesusdiedLOL(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Where the guy hide laptop wey the girl no notice?? I no wan vex this afternoon
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
xrisdgreat:
Lol
I dey tell you..this one na shina Anini

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
NLlovedoctor:
Lmao.

This guy is as good narrator ..Nice one..shebi the girl think say she don see maga now grin

lol
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by Synord(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lol 😂😂😂😂
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by iamJ(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
na true

interesting lie
[img]https:///media/11-30-2017/O91SGn.gif[/img]
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by iyketex007: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

the Lord wee replenish yhu...
The Lord will only replenish if He was the one that gave her the first one, but if na thru slaying then she dey on her own oo
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by Jodha(f): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
iyketex007:

The Lord will only replenish if He was the one that gave her the first one, but if na thru slaying then she dey on her own oo

Lool...naso God tell yhu...?
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by iyketex007: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Lool...naso God tell yhu...?
Lol allow the babe mara, inbtw I didn't know u laugh oo, I read how you blew off airforce1 in one thread like dat and I literally had my heart out in my hands quoting u cos I just don't wanna step on no toes this nite.
Hope ur day was fun though?
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
lol.. The guy day Kala oo
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by Jodha(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
iyketex007:

Lol allow the babe mara, inbtw I didn't know u laugh oo, I read how you blew off airforce1 in one thread like dat and I literally had my heart out in my hands quoting u cos I just don't wanna step on no toes this nite.
Hope ur day was fun though?

Hahaha....yhu got me laughing for real mehn....

I'm a calm sombori ooo...as calm as a dove... I don't bite at all...

Feel free bro...

My day was pretty normal...yhurs?...
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
cc flirtykaren grin
Re: Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedy For Pregnancy Prevention After Sex / Guys,when Was The Last Time You Pampered Yourselves? / BREAKING: Beautiful Lady Got Beheaded For Slaying With The Wrong Person,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.