Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights (2251 Views)

Disrespectful : My Wife's Comment 4 Days After Traditional Marriage (pic) / "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone / Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) north korea visa. they would take it away when you leave that country. but you are allowed to snap as many photos as you wish . i have snapped 800 photos.

2) chinese exit stamp. the only legal border from china is Dan Dong, a thriving town, compared with north korea.

3) chairman mao statue , in Dan Dong, China. Dan Dong, one small border city , has more money than the whole country north korea.

4) north chinese food . sour and spicy rice noodles.

1 Share

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) broken bridge , bombed by invaders from USA, this is from chinese side. americans tried to stop china from helping North korea.

2) my train , from Beijing China to Pyong Yang, north korea. this train is from china, pretty modern and cozy.

3) train from north korea, of very low quality, they dont have modern trains , due to the sanction.

4) the only produce they can make , is bottle water, this is made in north korea, but only this.

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by benzene00: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) chubby , well-fed chinese tourists

2) slim and naive , simple minded north korean people. they work in china, to bring chinese money back to their country. china is one of the few countries, which do not abide the USA sanction on north korea.

3) terrible leadership photos, totalitarism monsters, whole country infested with their photos

4) extremely healthy food on the train, without any SMG or fertilizer residue . they are too poor to use fertilizers .

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
It seems u are asian. But a male.

1 Like

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by LuciferGospel: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
ugandalady:
1) in the dusk, first day , Pyong Yang, it looked a little bit like europe, by the first look. anyway, we were not allowed to step out of the car, and it moved fast. a wobbling picture. guess it is a museum .

2) demilitarized zone

3) the peace and unification gate, symbolizing the north and the south

4) pyong Yang, rail tracks and road side buildings.

This shows you're a man - a Chinese man.

*spits angry

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) cold war continues in this country.

2) my hotel room, up to 25th floor. dangerous to look down. and the fence is as low as my knees. it is said that, some unwelcome foreign journalists used to drop down , out of "his own" carelessness.

3) chinese soldier memorial hall. one of the compulsory scenes in the group, not because i am a chinese.

4) arid fields, poor people. north korea, tiny country , a pawn toyed by china and usa.

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) first meal in north korea, it was early spring, still cold. and the food was more than enough and tasteful. HOWEVER, after a whole day's trip, viewing the poor countryside outside the windows, how sad it was to have a nice meal, knowing that 90% of this country being hungry !

2) they serve us well, in order to brainwash us. pathetic !

3) the meat

4) a hot pot , chinese style, with a raw egg

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
I wont be shocked one bit if there are nigerians hustling inside north korea
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by whitebeard(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
say no more.
I was shocked when i saw in an online news that according to research conducted in every country, there are at least 70 nigerians in all countries of the world at a particular time.
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by whitebeard(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awwwww...north Korea..I'd love to visit that country.. kiss

Awww..little cute Kim j..!

1 Like

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Dmpaul:

say no more.
I was shocked when i saw in an online news that according to research conducted in every country, there are at least 70 nigerians in all countries of the world at a particular time.
so its clear there might be nigerians in syria,afghanistan and north koreashocked
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) the facade of the restaurant of the first meal. only served to foreigners, locals forbidden to enter. the place to earn foreign currency. actually , how eagerly i wanted to have real unspied communication with local people.

2) outside of the railway station. they had no cellphone network. they were all actors, reminding me of the movie "TRUMAN" by jim carrey.

3) inside of the station. platform. the only trains were all bound to china.

4) the CBD of Pyong Yang. they dint have office boys or girls, all these buildings were fake. for the eyes and cameras of tourists only. anyway, they looked shabby , compared with a third rate city in china.

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
so its clear there might be nigerians in syria,afghanistan and north koreashocked
yeah. Zambia, malawi etc name it.
Dis is naija.
They may even be in thousands in some developed countries but least is 70.
SHOCKED!
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
https://https-en-m-wikipedia-org.0.freebasics.com/wiki/African_American?iorg_service_id_internal=1547440102204384%3BAfpqt3uwqxVypmbd
read this wikipedia article an d notice the constant repetition of west african migrators into US.
Naija alone is 60% of it. I'm looking for the number of naija peeps in each country statistics link.
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) in the dusk, first day , Pyong Yang, it looked a little bit like europe, by the first look. anyway, we were not allowed to step out of the car, and it moved fast. a wobbling picture. guess it is a museum .

2) demilitarized zone

3) the peace and unification gate, symbolizing the north and the south

4) pyong Yang, rail tracks and road side buildings.

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:

There are Nigerian oil workers in the Afghanistan oil industry. Some truck drivers there too.Saw one at the Kandahar International Airport when me and my colleagues went on an official trip sponsored by the Afghan National Petroleum Ltd.

Nigerians are everywhere bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kudos to ugandalady. This thread is educative. Lalasticlala.
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) day 2, lunch, in another city, about 150 km away from Pyong Yang. the so called local speciality food.

2) 3 mouthfuls for each bowl, but amazingly, the quantity of food was enough for each of us.

3) a nearby garden. 1000 years ago, it was place to exam the students, to select the suitable ones to be officials, a system brought from ancient china.

4) cold war souvenir booth. to send a post card to nigeria, was totally possible, and it cost about 10 dollars, maybe.

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) one of the most beautiful and serene places, in north korea. still the examination garden. and as a tourist, i guess, it was also a place least affected by the ubiquitous political vibe.

2) -4) garden scene

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by marvin906(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Who travel's to north Korea for work and vacation..
Or is not the same north Koreans that are entering Russia and China for work..

The country is beautiful buh look deserted

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
1) the demilitarized zone , the epicenter ! it was the USA troops and architectures in the photo.

2) a truce , a time out, but not a peace treaty. this was the original document for the ceasefire . it was one of the three copies , which belonged to the United Nation.

3) free to snap photos with soldiers , but of course, they would not lead you to the nuclear facilities.

4) the grand father. the first dictator.

1 Like

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
to be continued, tommorrow resume.
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:

This shows you're a man - a Chinese man.

*spits angry

that hand is particularly left exposed for you guys to tell, i am a white woman.
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by LuciferGospel: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
ugandalady:

that hand is particularly left exposed for you guys to tell, i am a white woman.

Your shoe says otherwise, sir.

...or did you leave that on purpose too? grin
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by WinningEleven(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
A male who poses as a female needs mental evaluation. All this places no fine reach Lagos. And I'm talking about the real Lagos.
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:

Your shoe says otherwise, sir.

...or did you leave that on purpose too? grin

that is called "mysterious“. what makes you think i deliberately left such a little bit of my shoe out there ? are you 100% sure it is a part of a man's shoe ?
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
to be continued, tommorrow resume
Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by LuciferGospel: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
ugandalady:

that is called "mysterious“. what makes you think i deliberately left such a little bit of my shoe out there ? are you 100% sure it is a part of a man's shoe ?

Shut up!!

[img]https://media1./images/81cfe3358cda8c5cc0964262cf29a10f/tenor.gif?itemid=4886047[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by SaintHilary(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:

Shut up!!

[img]https://media1./images/81cfe3358cda8c5cc0964262cf29a10f/tenor.gif?itemid=4886047[/img]

grin grin
Leave am..make the owners of the pics cum see u..person wey neva see Lagos b4

1 Like

Re: North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights by ugandalady: 3:15am On Dec 18, 2018
LuciferGospel:

Shut up!!

[img]https://dia1./images/81cfe3358cda8c5cc0964262cf29a10f/tenor.gif?itemid=4886047[/img]

since you concern that much about my gender, then i am afraid i need to make a fuss about it .

FVCK YOU, NI99ER .

stay in your rot hell, no more pictures from the world outside, to enlighten your shietheads.

by the way, arent you only interested in threads titled as "big black dick fvck white girls" ?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss And I (episode 3) / Jealousy And Bitterness Towards Successful Students. / Alt-j Relaxer Download Zip. Full Link Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.