Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (60818 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by 9ja083: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Some ppl can be so jealous! No one knows there story. The ups and the down. The suffering and all that. Yet she choose to wait for him. True love is hard to find.
You can never please the world. Had it been she left him 2yrs after observing that there are problems or the poverty story will time to overcome, all of you will still call her names.
You ppl should rethink about yourself.

Happy Married life to the couple. I wish you guys the best of it.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by tonguengineer(m): 12:48am On Dec 12, 2017
AlvanT:
So who exactly are you? Samwise Gamgi, Frodo or Bilbo Baggings? grin
Na gandulf baba
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by alen4smith(m): 12:49am On Dec 12, 2017
TheHistorian:
How many pregnancy(ies) did she abort?? grin
wetin concern you?
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by slimbullet: 1:03am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 12, 2017
AlvanT:
So who exactly are you? Samwise Gamgi, Frodo or Bilbo Baggings? grin

Gollum/ Smeagol!
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Mhizclaire: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by lanocfoods: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2017
forreelinc:
yea she get ugly smile na why the man be dey find alternative.
my guy na to carry your cross o life no easy
Wow! MUMU shocked
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by AlvanT(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Effiezynews:

Gollum/ Smeagol!
Lol na Aragorn, son of Arathur, heir to the throne of Gondor and unifier of the realm of men and elves. grin
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Women sef! See the way she dey happy like say she win jackpot
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Beyfit(f): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
DRJECKYLL:
I am the type to try clothes on at the store, see that it is perfect, discard it and buy the exact unworn copy. So you wear this one for 8 years and could not find the newer fresher younger version. He is a better man than me
you cant be too sure that the uncopies haven,'t be warn

by others after you ain,'t the store owner.
do to others what you want them to do to u
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Sapnaprem(f): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Patience surely is a virtue. HML Dearie.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by Psoul(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
The 4th picture will show the amount of make-up that has bn applied to the face just to make her look palatable. Una try sha.
Just thinking of what will happen to that face it it eventually falls on the ground. It will just break like glass. The cake that was used to fill the face will just break like glass.
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by sparkleRed(f): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
At last
It's not easy to wear someone's ring for 8 years

2yrs ma but has been together for 8yrs
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by forreelinc(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
lanocfoods:
Wow! MUMU shocked
na ur pikin be mumu
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by forreelinc(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
9ja083:

You see why I said you can never please the world. She waited for him for 8yes. Despite all olds, she waited for him to come up. May be the guy was poor and she choose to wait for him. She was called names because she's not materialistic lady.
Had it been she left the guy during the hard times, you will still call her names.
Identify your problem.

wetin dey f*ck this one? I say girl no fine you dey type epistle
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by hokafor(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Nice hard work
Re: They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) by xrisdgreat(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
AlvanT:
Yea C, D, E for Calm Damn Egbon grin
Dat Was Creative! Smilee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends / "I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos) / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.