Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" (24716 Views)

Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by thedondada(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jbuster:

GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.

Lol 2k and 200m. On the same thread. Different strokes
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
thedondada:

Lol. You first statement made me laugh like a mad man.

Meanwhile your friends are saying you suck too.

Happy to make you laugh...but he no funny at all.

Anyways, it's all good! My pals too can afford #200
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by thedondada(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Happy to make you laugh...but he no funny at all.

Anyways, it's all good! My pals too can afford #200

Lol. Good sense of humour. It keeps us sane.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by sfinkzslot(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
sfinkzslot:
grin grin

I tap into ur grace sir

SMH
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by 007truthbetold: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Deo1986:
I can believe how a speaker for 8years and the richest one in the entire country at the time would suddenly go broke few months out of office.

When you keep spending (legal fees and all), and nothing is coming in from anywhere else, you're bound to go broke. He was hiding out in Ghana and may not have been able to access his accounts (at the church he said his friend had to send the money to his lawyers' ). Amaechi just wants his followers to know that anything is possible with God.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Deo1986(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
007truthbetold:

When you keep spending (legal fees and all), and nothing is coming in from anywhere else, you're bound to go broke. He was hiding out in Ghana and may not have been able to access his accounts (at the church he said his friend had to send the money to his lawyers' ). Amaechi just wants his followers to know that anything is possible with God.
Thank you Amaechi's publicity secretary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accidental Discharge Kills 2 Soldiers During Training / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary / DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.