Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (638 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by VERQUEST111: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.
She wrote; “I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hahaha my sisters you are too old to enter convent because catholic will not accept you. tongue
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by kennysam91: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Hahaha my sisters you are too old to enter convent because catholic will not accept you. tongue
tanks my sis ooo ; I dey cry 4 her oo lipsrsealed embarassed[sub][/sub]
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
kennysam91:

tanks my sis ooo ; I dey cry 4 her oo lipsrsealed embarassed[sub][/sub]

Stop crying oooh.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by kenness(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Am just speechless
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by superboyspecial: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
nd still cheat on you with d gateman...smh
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Northernonyenku(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Give her few years and Shiloh will be her location
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by ufuosman(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
U never Sabi wetin life they talk, Ow many cars your father buy for ur mama?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Maybe she mean those that use Ferrari during car race games

Me Na Bugatti

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by roarik(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
her choice
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Irony of life.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by kaybestt(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
chi chi also said the same "I want to date a man that drive big car " ...... now she is pregnant for a shool bus driver
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by kennysam91: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Stop crying oooh.

Please don't beg me ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed Avta 84yrs she will marry
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Ayospanish(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
how many car her papa get? gold digger

(1) (Reply)

No Shame, I Make Over 2.3 Million Naira Monthly From Prostitution — Queen / Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) / Which One Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.