Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl (4775 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by anabell(f): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2007
hi guys i need some help here,i went to a friend party somedays ago and i saw my bestfriend husband with another girl, they were all over each other, (kissing and dancin really close)so i went to my friend husband to say hi to him, so that he can no that i saw him and at list feel abit remorse,but he was far from that,he even introduced the girl as his baby to me, and kissed her infront of me.i am so upset because, he has no respect for my friend, if he did he would have atlist shown some remorse,when i cought him.what should i do?should i call my bestfriend to my house and tell her about what i saw ?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by anabell(f): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2007
no i am not married, i just want an advice from u guys cos i have not told my friend notin yet but am so upst
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by ima1(f): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2007
Now i would have said don't tell your friend but you owe her that much, i know i would want to know if my hubby is calling some other woman baby, but there is another way out, i would say take a picture send it to your friend the next time you see her husband with other women or call your friend so she can see for herself, all i am saying is that before you tell your friend you should have some proof, that way you know you have done your part and no one can blame you for destroying thier marriage.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by Bolarge(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2007
As much as it's eatin' u up, methinks it's still better to let ur friend find out by herself.
That way after they've fought n' prolly made up,u won't look like a complete fool(who tried to ruin their marriage;cos that's how they'd see't afterwards).
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by jgirl3: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2007
Girl, it's a lose-lose situation.
You do not want to lose your friend because no woman will want to jeopardize her husband's trust due to her friend's claim.
[center]And[/center]
When everything goes kaput, she will be angry at you for not telling her about it earlier.

You have to choose the lesser of the two evils and keep quiet about it so when everything goes up in flames, you will tell her that you didn't think it was in your place to meddle.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by queen2(f): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2007
Taking pictures like ima said wouldnt be nice and the husband wuld find out that uve seen them together before , U telling his wife will be a way of interferring into their affair
So my advice would be u should take ur time, dont tell ur friend yet but later if u see them more and more again then u can just brief ur friend
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by McDreamy: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2007
SO Its N.O.Y.B - none of your business
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by ima1(f): 1:49am On Feb 27, 2007
i will absolutely want to know if my husband is sleeping with another woman so i can divorce him and take him for every cent he has lol - but thats just me
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by hotangel2(f): 3:06am On Feb 27, 2007
First Thought: be a good friend and tell your friend.

Second thought: Honey, just keep quiet. Any guy that can introduce 'his baby' to his wife's best friend, is definitely the kind of husband who knew that NO MATTER what you tell his wife, she won't believe YOU over HIM.

He already has it planned in his head what he will tell his wife if she confronted him. Heaven help you, he might tell her that "you were flirting with him and wanted to dance with him, but he refused and left the party early, and that was why he was home earlier than he told her that day".

He probably left the party after he acted all "Calm", and ran home to his wife. Knowing fully well, that you might not let it slide.

Why not show him that you don't just report people without having Proof?? He will even be more scared, wondering why in the world his wife hasn't confronted him yet.

My dear, don't say anything now. When next you see something like this, or have proof, you can then tell your friend. Don't even tell your friend's Husband that "You are watching him", because that would be like a challenge to him. Just totally keep shut.

This wouldn't be an easy thing to do of course, but you have to do it.

If your friend finds out that you knew, and didn't tell her later on, Hell YES she will be MAD, but after some lets say 2 weeks, she will understand that you just didn't want to be the "HOME-BREAKER".
Ohh Believe me, You'll be more of a homebreaker NOW if you tell her. Because That guy wouldn't admit that you saw him with a woman (Like, hello. . . . He introduced you to his "baby"wink.
You will only be the evil friend trying to "Break their family", because the guy will most likely start acting like the perfect husband, and he might again, cook up lies about how you've been "wanting" him. haaa. . . . You should FEAR any guy that introduced his girlfriend as "baby" to his wife's best friend.
Don't underestimate him oo.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by whiteNkem(f): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2007
usually it's better to stay away from this situation because it's not really your business and u'll b cought in the middle, but considering it's your best friend and the guy was soooo arogant/rude, then i think the girl will be better off him, even though he's her husband and it's very hard!
no woman deserves this kind of treatment and lack of respect!
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by MyPeace(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2007
Keep quiet dear, his sins will find him out one day!!
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by Vannesa(f): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2007
i guess u'd better not say anything to ur friend i know it would be hard to keep within but dont worry nothing can be hidden under the sun
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by Seun(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2007
Tell her as if you're not sure whether it was her husband. If she's a friend worth keeping, she'll stay with you.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by cuteass1(f): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2007
This is a tight one. The best thing for you to do would have been to take a picture of the shameless couple making out. Now, there is no end to what might happen as in anything can happen;
1) You might tell your friend and she'll not believe you. Making you the bad guy.
2) Your friend might believe you, ask the husband and when he denies, the husband will resent you, making your stay in their home uncomfortable for you.
3) Your friend might believe you, walk out on the guy. Sometime later she'll start blaming you for her lonely life, and remember its not like you had any proof to show he was really cheating.
4) They both might tame you a home-breaker like hot-angel said making you loose your best friend.

Sweetheart unless you're sure of the relationship between you and your friend keep shut until you get another opportunity to disclose the Bastard, til then pretend you know nothing. Afetrall 99days if for the thief but 1day is for the owner of the house wink
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by anabell(f): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2007
thanks everyone 4 u advice,i have tot hard about it, i will stick to hotangel and cute ass advice,i wil just keep shot untll she finds out about her husbands true colour, then i will open up to her.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl by inspiROHM(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2010
Most peeps will say I am chauvinistic or bitter after my post but I am not. Poster thread very, very, very carefully. For the the man involved in this matter to introduce his participes criminis (Partner in Crime) to you without fear, remorse of some sort, then something is there between your best friend and her husband that you are not seeing. I hate adultery/cheating/double-dealing to my very bone marrow. The three relationships I had before I signed off women since December 4th 2003 till date were ended on basis of infidelity on the side of the girls. In fact the last one cheated on me three times. God is not silly and cannot be mocked. I found out to my shock that  God forgives us our sins but the immediate consequences thereof can never be escaped. All those girls involved with me are going through exactly what you friend is going through now in fact one of them lived in a hostel close to a hotel in Awka, Anambra State where her husband takes different girls to sleep with  and on two occasions she saw the husband  driving into the hotel with different girls and complained to her mates (who later squealed to me). She was about 6 months pregnant and so would not as of that time think about confronting LOVER BOY AND THE HO. Honestly I felt pity for her but so long as she had become someone's wife there was no way I could call her to sympathize with her. Naturally I cannot date a girl I know that has a boyfriend (though I have friends that do it shamelessly) so married women are off limits to me. The other two would sometimes call and complain to me all the things they were going through at the hands of their husbands. I simply told them to take heart. One of them would accept my condolences but the other one  after some more calls and talk, flared and said is that all I had to say, that couldn't I say something nicer to her. I was infuriated but in my dead-pan nature (which hides my true emotions from others as I am hardly taken by surprise) I told her that anything more from me would amount to adultery of the mind and I would not let myself be that opium with which she would escape from the reality of the choices that she made for herself. Poster your friend has only two choices if you tell her or she finds out; end the marriage or start screwing around too like the husband. I am just being PRAGMATIC. I prefer the bitter truth which I know girls run away from and swallow lies hook line and sinker. I am not asserting but have you looked into you friend's past if she rolled in the hay with husbands and made their wives cry in the dead of the night. Let me tell you, it is a vicious cycle and another shocker which will cause an uproar here but it is a hard hitting fact: I have male friends that are married, the sleep around with girls and these know know that these guys are married but where money is a motivating factor, conscience and caution is flung with the left hand, backwards and to the winds. Now these girls expect to have husbands that will be true and faithful to them but the law of 'whatever goes around comes around' always comes knocking on the door. One of my male friends separated from his wife three moths into marriage, moved to another flat in the same town and was sleeping with three different girls every week. This same guy ended the marriage right before me over a the phone on the 4th of January 2007, exactly two days before the first anniversary of the wedding!. It goes the other way round too. I have seen men whose wives sleep around with anything that looks like it is male. In fact a married woman in the town I grew up in got pregnant for a catholic priest!!! Yes it is true. The man found out about paternity of his supposed third child like 3 years after its birth. There was nothing he could do about it because for Catholics, abortion and divorce are out of the question. But knowing the average Nigerian man, if his past is clean and he did not touch somebody's wife or make another man's heart break painfully then even angel Gabriel going on his knees to make him reconsider any drastic action he might want to take will fall on deaf ears. My advice to peeps is that if you know what you are doing now is bad do desist from it so that such will not come to you and even if it does, heavens will never mark you guilty for any action you take pursuant to being the innocent party to a case of infidelity.

(1) (Reply)

On Male Chauvinism / I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos / If I Were Ur Bae Will U Cheat On Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.