Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (51310 Views)

Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank / NLNG SIWES/IT Application For 2018 January/february Batch / 9 Application Tips For 2018 Mandela Washington Fellowships For Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by teabanj(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pls add this numbers to the WhatsApp group 08068990911 and 08036619062
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by iseoluwa89(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Kindly add 07038604880. Tanx
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by orjichuks26: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Hi... Kindly add 08067726574 to the whatsapp group
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by shizzlin: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Please add 08054528404 Thanks
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by danny34(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Please add me to the whatsapp group 07039650495
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Yakaka: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Please add 07080041015 to the whatsapp group
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by d1whizzy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kindly share the link for the WhatsApp group or add this number please..

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by d1whizzy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, this is urgent..

Who knows whether it is possible to make a double application to fsb.
I realised that I made a slight but very devastating mistake in my first application..

Please respond quickly as today is the deadline
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Fredozki(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yea, its possible bro, but you need to send a message to fsb to cancel your first application with the correct EAS numbrt after making the second application
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by thelastgenius: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Fredozki(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please can I attend the interview without a medical certificate at hand.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by d1whizzy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wao, thanks so much. I actually took the risk to submit already. Thank God it was a worthy risk. I will send them a mail right now
Fredozki:
Yea, its possible bro, but you need to send a message to fsb to cancel your first application with the correct EAS numbrt after making the second application
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by d1whizzy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Its part of the criteria, so work towards getting it.

Fredozki:
Please can I attend the interview without a medical certificate at hand.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by iseoluwa89(m): 4:08am On Feb 23, 2018
iseoluwa89:
Please this medical fitness issh, who has an idea if the one from health centers are acceptable?
Hi, please anyone with an answer to this?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Kawlingz: 5:13am On Feb 23, 2018
All these whatsapp group is defeating the purpose of this thread. I'm confident most (if not all) of you have learnt something posted in previous similar threads. Let's give others the same chance. I follow this thread and each time I see a notification it's "Please add me to the whatsapp group." This makes no sense guys. Send a pm to your whatsapp group admin, don't just distract those that are waiting for tangible information or answers to questions to be posted. Thanks for your cooperation. Goodluck guys.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Kawlingz: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2018
d1whizzy:
Its part of the criteria, so work towards getting it.

You need it during the accreditation. It must be from a government hospital so I advice you start the process of getting one immediately.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by orjichuks26: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2018
Hi...I didn't upload my passport, and the passport page of the PDF version of my application is empty. I'd like to know if I should place a passport photo there?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Kawlingz: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2018
orjichuks26:
Hi...I didn't upload my passport, and the passport page of the PDF version of my application is empty. I'd like to know if I should place a passport photo there?

Your international passport data page should have appeared on the pdf version. Maybe you should look for a way to go around that. but it should be the data page of your international passport showing your picture, not just an ordinary passport photo.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by orjichuks26: 6:56am On Feb 23, 2018
Kawlingz:

Your international passport data page should have appeared on the pdf version. Maybe you should look for a way to go around that. but it should be the data page of your international passport showing your picture, not just an ordinary passport photo.

My international passport isn't ready... Do you think I should still attend the interview?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Kawlingz: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
orjichuks26:

My international passport isn't ready... Do you think I should still attend the interview?

Yes. I never would advice anyone to give up on something they believe in. Besides, an international passport was not explicitly stated in the interview requirements.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by orjichuks26: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Kawlingz:

Yes. I never would advice anyone to give up on something they believe in. Besides, an international passport was not explicitly stated in the interview requirements.

Thank you!
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Renny111: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2018
From past experience do u think someone who uploaded voter's card or national I'd card in place of Intl passport would be accredited?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by iseoluwa89(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please my people, i dnt no if medical fitness cert obtained from health care center will be accepted, atleast its a govt owned hospital too.Your opinions will be highly appreciated cus dats d last doc on my list now.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by segzysexy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please someone to add 07031256417 to the whatsapp group
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by danny34(m): 5:15am On Feb 25, 2018
Kawlingz:

I uploaded the data page of my international passport during the application. Yet, as has been reported before, it didn't appear. In fact before submitting the application, when the pdf version came up and I didn't see any pictures on the image side, I had hold on submission and went back to the pages to be sure there was no place I skipped where my photo should have been uploaded.

My question is fellow applicants, did your own come up with the data page of your passport or none. If yes, I will know how to attach it on the pdf before printing copies for the interview.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by danny34(m): 5:20am On Feb 25, 2018
What do you think guys? I will be arriving from Enugu. I plan to leave the day of the accreditation on 5th, if I arrive the accreditation venue by 3pm, hope it will still be on and I can still be attended to. I also plan to leave the next day immediately after the interview as long as I finished before 3pm.

What do you think guys?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by olida: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
danny34:

I uploaded the data page of my international passport during the application. Yet, as has been reported before, it didn't appear. In fact before submitting the application, when the pdf version came up and I didn't see any pictures on the image side, I had hold on submission and went back to the pages to be sure there was no place I skipped where my photo should have been uploaded.

My question is fellow applicants, did your own come up with the data page of your passport or none. If yes, I will know how to attach it on the pdf before printing copies for the interview.

same issue I had. however, I don't think it's advisable one should attach a passport there. I will leave mine blank.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Kawlingz: 1:32am On Feb 26, 2018
danny34:

I had the same problem but then I figured out that it was because I attached a pdf version of the data page of my international passport. What I then had to do was to delete the previous file, then attach a JPEG picture of the same data page and it reflected on the printed form. I don't know if you will still have the option of doing this, but do well to check. If you cannot, just bring your form and come along with your international passport if you have one.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Kawlingz: 1:40am On Feb 26, 2018
danny34:
What do you think guys? I will be arriving from Enugu. I plan to leave the day of the accreditation on 5th, if I arrive the accreditation venue by 3pm, hope it will still be on and I can still be attended to. I also plan to leave the next day immediately after the interview as long as I finished before 3pm.

What do you think guys?

Ideally, accreditation lasts still 4pm, but why risk it? Are you very sure you'll make it to the venue by 3pm if you leave on the same day? Secondly, if you're from the south east, your accreditation should be on the 6th and interview on the 7th of March.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Geophilip: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2018
please I need someone to guide me on how to get scholarship abroad
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Coulson: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mine was similar too

There is nothing to worry about

quote author=danny34 post=65348928]

My question is fellow applicants, did your own come up with the data page of your passport or none. If yes, I will know how to attach it on the pdf before printing copies for the interview. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.