Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,372 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (51311 Views)

Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank / NLNG SIWES/IT Application For 2018 January/february Batch / 9 Application Tips For 2018 Mandela Washington Fellowships For Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks dear, discipline.. Undergraduate or post graduate?
rolly86:

Lol!
Yeye dey smell for jankara market.
You'd have to do your accrditation at Federal Scholarship Board. Make sure you have your photocopies and originals as clearly stated. Photocopies should be placed in two separate envelopes. You will be placed in panels according to your discipline. It is pasted on the wall at FSB.
Then proceed to Top Rank for the interview. Write your nam when you get in and wait for your panel to be called.
Questions: Current Affairs and Relevance of your course to Nigeria's development.

Good luck
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by HenZina: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
geoarcgis:

Information of logistics is quite different from you knowing all the questions your fellow competitor was asked.

Wise up boy.

I don't blame you. At least, I have a woman in the house that can never display your act of stupidity!........

.......Babe, get a MAN, GET A LIFE!.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by HenZina: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
geoarcgis:

The guy is a foolish nincompoop. Toilet paper in poop has more value than him. He is busy looking for expo till now. He is pained I discouraged people from posting. Strive hard lazy goat.

Nice input bro. There are other scholarship around you guys can benefit from. I too don't even put mind in this scholarship but it changed last year.

Two of my freinds (First Class and Distinction in MSc) got it for PhD. And one other guy with Second Class Upper with award and publications got it for MSc.

If you can write GRE, do so for USA. Try and score above 320. I have secured free tuition funding for Texas A and M but I need stipend[i][/i]. Still waiting for other options though. But some people above 300 secured free tuition and stipend. So your overall application counts.

You have to acquire something special to pull you out of the crowd.

......so you still need stipend?....ehen.....I thought you know all?.......you couldn't even prove your academic prowess and you are in this thread making noise?
Like as I earlier said, go back to your reading table and read your books, make sure you score above 300 to Texas A&M. Ask questions and learn fro, ppl. You are proud and thats why you can't even gain from other people's experience......Learning never ends even in this knowledge....Go get knowledge.

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by rolly86(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
ama32:
Thanks dear, discipline.. Undergraduate or post graduate?

Proposed discipline.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by mercyigene: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please I need help....can I still apply for this scholarship. I just got information about it and I feel so terrible. Please what do I do. Heard its closing on the 22nd. Any hope for me please? I need help ASAP.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2018
So sorry dear, it ended since February and interviews have already been conducted. You can apply for the commonwealth shared.. Google it up.
mercyigene:
Please I need help....can I still apply for this scholarship. I just got information about it and I feel so terrible. Please what do I do. Heard its closing on the 22nd. Any hope for me please? I need help ASAP.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by oophemi: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Hello,
Please help look into this question and answer appropriately.

During the interview, I submitted admission letter of a particular school that gave me admission.
Now I have another school who just gave me admission which I preferred over the first school I used/submitted during the interview. Please, can I change the school later to the new one when I become successful and have won the award?
Will they allow me?
Won't I loose the award cos of an attempt to wanna change school?
Please reply.
Thank you.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Hello! Did anyone get a success or regret mail recently?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Ramsey247(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2018
ama32:
Hello! Did anyone get a success or regret mail recently?
I got regret email. Feeling bad right now. After making me spend so much money to travel to ABJ for the interview.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by martinagoha: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2018
No mail yet o. What's happening?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Please...I got a regret mail for my first application for the common wealth scholarship...but I haven't seen any mail regarding my second application which was the one I actually got interviewed for. Do I assume the mail I got is for the second application too?? But I used two different email accounts for the two applications...
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by pongwa(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2018
got a regret mail this morning. any success mail gotten by anybody?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by comey2020: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2018
This is my regret mail.

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2018
martinagoha:
have you got any mail yet??
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by wallmosh: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
martinagoha:

Am yet to receive mail also.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by wallmosh: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
aifybuu:
have you got any mail yet??

I am yet to receive any mail regarding the outcome of their nomination also.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
wallmosh:

Ok oo...let's keep hoping it turns out well.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
wallmosh:

Let's keep hoping it turns out well. Perhaps, nominations have not yet been made...though I've heard about a phd candidate's success mail. Don't know if those for msc have been nominated.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ZealT: 1:02am On Mar 24, 2018
wallmosh:

Am yet to receive mail also.

Check your spam mail.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by wallmosh: 6:01am On Mar 24, 2018
ZealT:

Check your spam mail.

It's empty
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
I heard that the automated mail was sent to everyone..
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by wallmosh: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2018
ama32:
I heard that the automated mail was sent to everyone..

Not everyone.

But the disclaimer at the closure of the mail from those that had received it calls is surprising.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Any news??
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by tunde20: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
Hi everyone, I have gathered that not all nominating agencies are registered on the EAS and not all nominate candidates using the EAS. So if your nominating agency has no staff who is registered on the EAS or did not nominate through the EAS, you will get an automatic regret email or your application will disappear in your portal even when you have been nominated.

Below is the mail I got from CSC upon my enquiry, mind you, my nominating agency is not FSB, Abuja:

Your application is no longer visible to you on the EAS because

either

your nominating agency has no member of staff who is registered on the EAS. The CSC can still see your application

or

your nominating agency has a member of staff who is registered on the EAS, but the nominating agency has not used the EAS to nominate candidates to CSC; in this case you will see an email like that below even if you have been nominated to CSC. The CSC can still see your application

or

your nominating agency has a member of staff who is registered on the EAS and has used the EAS to nominate candidates to CSC, but has not nominated you; in this case you will see an email like that below. The CSC can still see your application

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2018
So what's the way forward?
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by tunde20: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2018
tunde20:
You will hear from CSC if your application is eventually successful.
You will hear from CSC if your application is eventually successfully.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2018
I heard that people have already been nominated by FSB
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by tunde20: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2018
ama32:
I heard that people have already been nominated by FSB

Possibly,but the nominated applicants might have also received the regret email or have their application disappeared from the portal if the nomination was not done using the EAS. Some universities, for instance, did not use the EAS. So all candidates (including those who were nominated) who applied through those universities will either get a regret email or have their application removed. You can confirm the status of your application by sending a mail to eas@cscuk.org.uk quoting your application number.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Okk thank you but do you know if any one has been contacted?
tunde20:

Possibly,but the nominated applicants might have also received the regret email or have their application disappeared from the portal if the nomination was not done using the EAS. Some universities, for instance, did not use the EAS. So all candidates (including those who were nominated) who applied through those universities will either get a regret email or have their application removed. You can confirm the status of your application by sending a mail to eas@cscuk.org.uk quoting your application number.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by tunde20: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2018
I do not know of FSB, Abuja. I applied through my university.
Re: Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK by ama32: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
OK but has your university contacted you as regards nomination?
tunde20:
I do not know of FSB, Abuja. I applied through my university.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.