Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program (59575 Views)

Get Paid by Joining Mara Exchange And Become Champion / Social Exchange Market Grants, Common Wealth Grants, Golden Bridge Grants,etc Et / Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Powerexpert: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
E go soon clear for una eyes.

Double up your hustle and close your eyes to this scam
ophilly:

We go soon know who be mumu
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Powerexpert: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Let me shake small table.

SEM to start paying ...........
Drop your email let me give you details.
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by nigger009(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
emehbsc@gmail.com
Powerexpert
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by restored2016(m): 1:11am On Oct 02, 2018
Powerexpert:

city4of2@gmail.com
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by henryobyn(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Why not post the details here?
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Jossy89: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2018
JIBOSKI437:
Please read through and contact me with the information if you are interested.

Have u heard about Zethar?
If u have not let me give u a hint.
Zethar is an NGO with a mission to provide skill acquisition, empowerment through Agriculture, Provision of Grants and Loan.Mobilization for new members of Zethar NGo is Ongoing to enjoy free Grant(#3m-#10m) coming through Social Exchange Market, ur location does not matter. if u are interested in getting a grant for Agroallied (Agriculture) related businesses.
Here are the information u need to forward or text to me today is the closing date for the mobilization:

> Name

> Age

> Business name (Strickly Agriculture e.g Rice, Beans, Yam, Cassava, Poultry, Chikens, or Animal farming)

> Amount needed

> Bank name

> Account No

> Phone

you will thank me later When this Grant hits Ground June Ending/July.Text or Call 08136350319 for Ur Registration is #3000
Updates: Opening of bank account with Commercial bank for each NGos where d Grant Will b disbursed is starting from next week 11th of June in Abuja.Don't miss dis Golden Opportunity

Please can someone register with different NGOs?
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Kennycyphers(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2018
Powerexpert:

Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by ENOCHEUNICE: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2018
Powerexpert:

Why don't u face ur life and leave them alone.
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Powerexpert: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
shocked Are you dropping your email or not?
ENOCHEUNICE:
Why don't u face ur life and leave them alone.
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by ENOCHEUNICE: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Powerexpert:
I should drop my email for a mocker like u.U re a joker
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Powerexpert: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
embarassed
ENOCHEUNICE:
I should drop my email for a mocker like u.U re a joker
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by tboy47(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Splashes4real@yahoo.com
Powerexpert:

Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by egbeocha(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Any progress since then??
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Joniboi(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Scam of the century. This one is greater than MMM sef
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by finest82(f): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Joniboi:
Scam of the century. This one is greater than MMM sef
Rubbish! How much did they scam you of?
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Joniboi(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
finest82:
You are pained! I don't blame you sha, you so gullible to see beyond now. What work did you do or what did you invest in to expect 3m to 10m Grant. Same way MMM came and people were warned and did not listen same way you guys will cry soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by finest82(f): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Joniboi:
You are pained! I don't blame you sha, you so gullible to see beyond now. What work did you do or what did you invest in to expect 3m to 10m Grant. Same way MMM came and people were warned and did not listen same way you guys will cry soon.
Booked
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by femi9naija(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
How far on this stuff?
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Powerexpert: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
If you ask me, na who I go ask ooooo?
femi9naija:
How far on this stuff?
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Bishop(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
restore8:
From what one of the directors told me and from what i saw, thex are at the final stage.many directors are getting thier licenced certificates and also thier terms of agreement. I THINK THIS IS GETTING REAL GUYS.

This is a Fraudulent organisation. First Bethany claimed it was a world Bank. Assisted program and have changed course overtime now it is microfinance Bank and they are still processing their licence.

Tell me which organisation will sign a deal with an unlicensed company,with no prior experience and business records.

My friend go and look for someone else to scam.

Director ko director ni
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by femi9naija(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Powerexpert:
If you ask me, na who I go ask ooooo?

Lol. Dem don resurrect here. People 2500
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by yoged(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2020
Powerexpert:
have you now get paid .Mumu people .
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Powerexpert: 9:32am On May 25, 2020
It seems you just logged in ba? Did you follow the trail of the conversation? Be waiting for audio money you hear.
yoged:
have you now get paid .Mumu people .
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by yoged(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2020
Powerexpert:
It seems you just logged in ba? Did you follow the trail of the conversation? Be waiting for audio money you hear.
me ke. I don't base my hope on useless things grin grin grin grin. Money . no be u dey Carry d matter for head.
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by Powerexpert: 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
Then you should have seen my comments are pun intended. 'You go wait tire' grin grin if you're expecting SEM money.
yoged:
me ke. I don't base my hope on useless things grin grin grin grin. Money . no be u dey Carry d matter for head.
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by toyinakin(f): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2020
It a year now have u gotten ur payment yet
Re: The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program by ebuka1997: 3:15am On Oct 08, 2020
finest82:
Lol hope they paid you sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant / Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.