Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

"MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant (59753 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Lucasinho(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
In the wake of the recent development about MMM Nigeria and accounts being frozen till January 2017, some participants who had hopes of cashing out this December to have a sumptuous festive season are already regretting joining the scheme.

In a mail sent to Laila Ijeoma, a participant who claimed she put all her life savings in the scheme after much persuasion from friends, is shaken about the turn out of events. According to her, the money she put in the money doubling scheme is not totally her money and it was a bid to make more before Christmas that made her join the scheme in November 24.

Read the mail below:

"Hello Laila, I am finished. It was only last 2 week that i decided to try this MMM thing since all my friends were making money from it. All along, i refused to do but everybody in my neighbourhood and church were doing and making money and christmas was coming and my husband is not making any move to give me money for the children's cloths and mine.

"I decided to put my 120 thousand and i was to collect 187 thousand by 24th of december because i have 3 referrals through my link only for me to wake up this morning to hear that the whole thing has crashed. Please. that is my life savings. even the woman that refereed me is crying too.

"I dont know what to do because part of that money belongs to my husband and some for my mother in law. Please is there any lawyer or human right person in this blog to help me recover my money. I will give the person half of the money. please. i dont mind. I sent a message to Barrister Ugwuanyi of DPA but he has refused to reply. please help me. MMM has ruined me. i want to kill myself. I am going mad. the people that introduce me to this thing started since and has made some money. Me na just last week i do my own. please help me."

Please anybody who can help her should reach her on **** before she does something drastic.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-has-ruined-me-i-will-commit-suicide.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Doyin400l(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Haaahahahahaha...lwkmd.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by softwerk(f): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
My friend was convinced to place N1.5Million in the scheme and was supposed to 'harvest' his investment this week!

He hasn't committed suicide. Why don't you wait till January as some participants look forward to believing it will bounce back.

188 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by uckennety(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Go and PH

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2016

Stop freaking out for no reason

NO CAUSE FOR ALARM

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

MMM FEEDING NIGERIANS SINCE 1943

MMM WILL BE BACK IN JANUARY

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aww.... tongue

Let her take a number and head to the back of the line. There are about 3.5 million magas people who got sucked in by MMM. But shebi they said they are on a freeze till January abi? Oya exercise patience Jonathan my dear.

Better yet, go and meet any of our pastors let them pray it out for you...

MMM is a locust. [s]If you did not pay your tithe or you have eaten your tithe in the past, you are being punished[/s].

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hahaha. WE tell them o. I don't feel any iota of pity for anyone.

When we warned them they thought we were jealous. Let them go and commit suicide if they like and see if Mavrodi will bury them.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by lordfalcao(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
softwerk:
My friend was convinced to place N1.5Million in the scheme and was supposed to 'harvest' his investment this week!

He hasn't committed suicide. Why don't you wait till January as some participants look forward to believing it will bounce back.

42 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by zumarock9(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pls whats d name of d artist dat Sang dat song

MUGU MONEY SPENDER

I THINK I HAD HIM SAY someting like hmmmm
MMM.

My cousin were mmm money hang be like.

2 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin

There'll soon be an MMM Anonymous...the denial alone will start its own psychosocial disease.

12 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by myners007: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fiction. MMM haters just propaganding

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by sexymoma(f): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
What i don't understand in this MMM is
they claimed to freeze pple's account due the fact that lotta pple would want to withdraw in this yuletide season
my question is when they unfreeze the account... who nor go collect their money?
and when will it not crash by then?
i use to tell pple, my destiny nor jos collide with anything turn 10 to 20 mba nu

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by cogbuagu: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
You all most provide help ph come January in mmm.

If not, no way out.

This the scheme you wanted Buhari invest our money in, in order to come out of recession abi?

undecided undecided

No mind me oo. My money hang there ooo

grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by gurunlocker: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
I have some questions for this MMM has not crashed believers..

You guys said there's no central account for MMM so MMM isn't holding your money, agreed.

1) If they finally open the account January, I'm sure 98% will want to GH and no one will PH... what will happen here?

2) We know Nigerians, it's once bitten twice shy, Nobody will want to risk putting his money into this again.... Here's where some people lose, those who will be able to GH will be smiling and never come back, while those who will PH will be crying for life.

3) One of the excuse is that their will be more GH during Xmas period, is there no Xmas celebration in Kenya they went to? why didn't they pause there till January also?

We are not happy you are about to lose money, we are only sad that we warned you but the foolishness for getting rich quick enters your head.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by antontech(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
PH Ph PH
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by FcMilan: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
I NEVA LIKED DS MMM frm day 1

but let's stop celebrating d failure all because ur friend asked u to join and u said nop

If we celebrate d failure of Mmm D's way den it goes deep to show how we hate ourselves

wen people were rejoicing abt MMM paying dem u didn't make it a top list gist

nw it has crashed ur making it a top gist jus to mk fun of dem

pls stories lik Dis if nt managed has SUICIDAL effect

let's reduce d MMM post fr Christ sake

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Airforce1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
uckennety:
Go and PH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by back2dmatter: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
LIAR,.......

Lucasinho:
In the wake of the recent development about MMM Nigeria and accounts being frozen till January 2017, some participants who had hopes of cashing out this December to have a sumptuous festive season are already regretting joining the scheme.

In a mail sent to Laila Ijeoma, a participant who claimed she put all her life savings in the scheme after much persuasion from friends, is shaken about the turn out of events. According to her, the money she put in the money doubling scheme is not totally her money and it was a bid to make more before Christmas that made her join the scheme in November 24.

Read the mail below:

"Hello Laila, I am finished. It was only last 2 week that i decided to try this MMM thing since all my friends were making money from it. All along, i refused to do but everybody in my neighbourhood and church were doing and making money and christmas was coming and my husband is not making any move to give me money for the children's cloths and mine.

"I decided to put my 120 thousand and i was to collect 187 thousand by 24th of december because i have 3 referrals through my link only for me to wake up this morning to hear that the whole thing has crashed. Please. that is my life savings. even the woman that refereed me is crying too.

"I dont know what to do because part of that money belongs to my husband and some for my mother in law. Please is there any lawyer or human right person in this blog to help me recover my money. I will give the person half of the money. please. i dont mind. I sent a message to Barrister Ugwuanyi of DPA but he has refused to reply. please help me. MMM has ruined me. i want to kill myself. I am going mad. the people that introduce me to this thing started since and has made some money. Me na just last week i do my own. please help me."

Please anybody who can help her should reach her on **** before she does something drastic.

9 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Naijalabel(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sorry madam

Just enter the bank like this lady and get your money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nOPBAUcNJw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by samx4real(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Shot up
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Smellymouth: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chaii
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by 4nobody4every1: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
softwerk:

grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Onyeedum(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'll PH comes January!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Remilekun101: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mtcheeeeeewww...... People should continue doing themselves more harm than good....

"Don't invest all your money, put only you spare money ".
People no see dat one oo, na to go dey borrow millions to invest.
It is not a get rich quick scheme
Nigerians are too greedy....

Oya dey say wait till January, dem no gree.. Some don begin drink otapiapia.

4 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
samx4real:
Shot up

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Souljaboi1: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
uckennety:
Go and PH

Abi na, when you are slapped on the left cheek, you turn the right one ! grin

3 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by bolafez(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
wait on God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.