Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell (1165 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / I Told My Wife That Her 17 Year Old Sister Is From Hell, But She Won't Listen / Valentine Prank Special, Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by Eddygourdo(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2017
neighbours from hell are so plentiful in Nigeria that moving into a new apartment requires not only performing due diligence on how much the rent could be, serenity of its environment, security and light issues but one really also need to ask questions to determine the loonies living as thy potential neighbours.

what exactly haven't I seen, it has ranged from neighbours who :

- use your generators once they see you have left for work and yet never bother to refuel it.

- those who throw their garbage inside your own, and leave you wondering how on earth your dustbin got so filled up from the time you left work in the morning till you returned at night.

- those who come and spread their washed rags on your own balcony, without ya permission

- those who the couple there wait till very early in the morning to quarrel. imagine waking up to the loud sounds of broken furniture, screams by the woman and the final scream by the man when she kicks him in the nuts. finally that loud thud his body makes when it reach the fall after he fainted.

- those who greet you with a smile and yet pray loudly every morning for God to punish their bad belle neighbours and enemies. these always keep you wondering if they live somewhere else also and we're talking to another neighbour and not yours truly.

my friend once told me of a neighbor who banged on his door on night when he was inside with his fiance. the neighbour showed him his erect penis and indicated he drank burantashi and yet his date failed him. that Biko could he just be allowed to hammer his finace abit lest he dies.

whether that's true or not. I have no idea. but since he had alot of hatred for the fellow and never related with him. I wanna guess it's true.

anyway share your own experiences with neighbours from hell
Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by Generalkaycee(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2017
I get the idea of "love thy neighbor" but you've not met my neighbor... My neighbor's an ASSHOLE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2017
last i checked this was da "romance section" undecided

nice write up though
Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Those who keep blowing heavy loud noise from their 5k home theater undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Crazy neighbours! I will be back to share mine
Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by Kenzico(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Those who keep blowing heavy loud noise from their 5k home theater undecided undecided undecided undecided

This one vex me pass

What about the ones who can't keep their love making on the Low

Na so u go dey hear...." Harder! Harder! Put it right there!!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2017
Kenzico:

This one vex me pass

What about the ones who can't keep their love making on the Low

Na so u go dey hear...." Harder! Harder! Put it right there!!
grin grin grin

these neighbors are still best in companionship sha kiss
Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by UGLEEBOI: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2017
My Neighbor's wife is the troll of the century...
A very annoying and attention seeking tramp
Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by olaleks007(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2017
What about those neighbours with benefit

If u are hungry, u rush there to eat cos u are sure u will get food there

U want to kpnash,,u rush there cos u know her Nunu is sure

U want to wash cloth, u rush there because u know he/she just bought a washing machine

U need matches, palm oil, Maggi etc,,where is my neighbour

U wan do gbeborun sobolayoke (gossip), u don fly reach ur neighbour

U need to borrow latest film, u be like Neighbour u don buy dat new season film

Ur neighbour pikin carry assignment come, u siddown with Google cos u no sabi the assignment. If d pikin pass..u be guru for compound and if the pikin fail, everybody for compound go know say u be OLODO

ETC
Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by ubunja(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2017
that noisy neighbor in the apartment next to mine who used to make noise with his radio 24/7 is the reason i own a huge Sound System that im hiring out to parties. after complaining fruitlessly to him and the landlord i saw that the only solution was to fight fire with fire. noise with noise. its now peaceful and quiet on our floor. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by McBrooklyn(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell by izaray(f): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Naira land general Neighbours day cheesy Come in here and express ur worries. And you will never go back home desame way you came tongue

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 / All This Slay Queens Are Getting More Mad Everyday / Lady Reveals What She'll Do For Her Husband, Slams Those Against It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.