Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 (1175 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2018
My name is Emmanuel.

In 2013, I was in a bus from "old park" to some place in "Abakpa" all within Enugu metropolis, Enugu state. I wasn't very conversant with the place I was visiting in Abakpa, so I opted for guidance.

Luckily for me, this fair skinned beautiful Lady talked me through and collected my cell number for further guidance even after I had dropped off the bus. She later gave me a call some minutes later to ascertain I had reached my destination.

Her name (the name she gave me when I requested was) OZOEMENA and she said she hails from Eha-Amufu, isi Uzo L.G.A. of Enugu state.

Please, Nairalanders, this one is very important to me and I want anybody with useful information on how can locate this lady to kindly help me out. I believe in appreciating good gestures no matter how long it takes.
I lost her contact shortly after the incident due to phone damage/virus.

Help pls!
Is there any Ehamufu person in the house
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by Cowbuoy: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2018
Go police station na... cheesy
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Cowbuoy:

@cowbuoy, do you have any help to render?
This is not a fiction. Am not making it up. I have mentioned specific places they are well known in Nigeria, especially in southeast, pls help
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2018
Cowbuoy:

You are funny, aren't you?

Am not declaring any person missing. Got it?
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by Cowbuoy: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2018
eodavids:

You are funny, aren't you?
Am not declaring any person missing. Got it?
OK na... All the best... cool
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by Fragileheart(f): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Her name says it all OZOEMENA (another shouldn't happen).
You can gift me the goodies on her behalf and I will bless you
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fragileheart:
Her name says it all OZOEMENA (another shouldn't happen).
You can gift me the goodies on her behalf and I will bless you

Oh Dear, are you advising me to give up?

I normally feel indebted to any person who showed me favour and I prefer saying thanks to such a person, even after a while.
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by Stevengerd(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Go check facebook jare!
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Stevengerd:
Go check facebook jare!

Well, thanks!

But I don't have the surname. I tried with a single name and did not succeed
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by wadanki: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Is she a twins ? I know one Ozoemena but she is a twin. A fair girl.
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by DaddyKross: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ozoe, Ichie Gozie's daughter for Isi Uzo ? Well, she's my wife undecided

Goan marry your own.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
wadanki:
Is she a twins ? I know one Ozoemena but she is a twin. A fair girl.

My friend, I do not know her that deep. If you have a good news for me, I'll appreciate it
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
DaddyKross:
Ozoe, Ichie Gozie's daughter for Isi Uzo ? Well, she's my wife undecided

Goan marry your own.

You make me laugh. grin grin grin

But, if you are married to the Ozoemena am talking about, ask her if she was the one that helped direct an innocent young man at Abakpa Nike, Enugu; tell her the person is appreciative.

You have nothing to fear, you are dealing with a harmless person. God bless you.
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by DaddyKross: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
eodavids:

You make me laugh. grin grin grin

But, if you are married to the Ozoemena am talking about, ask her if she was the one that helped direct an innocent young man at Abakpa Nike, Enugu; tell her the person is appreciative.

You have nothing to fear, you are dealing with a harmless person. God bless you.

"You are welcome" She said.
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
DaddyKross:

"You are welcome" She said.

You are creating fiction to blur my reality-based issue.
My quest to find this person is not fictional.
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Any Coal City Nairalander in the house who is from Eha-amufu?
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by chelseaboi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Which of the ozoemena's re u looking for...I kn of one fair beautiful ozoemena ...we re staying in Enugu(new haven)...I will tell her abt u..
Re: Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 by eodavids(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2018
chelseaboi:
Which of the ozoemena's re u looking for...I kn of one fair beautiful ozoemena ...we re staying in Enugu(new haven)...I will tell her abt u..

God bless you Dear.
I will appreciate it so much, as I hope to hear from her again. Pls do as you say

(1) (Reply)

In Case You Are Not Yet Married, These Are The Bachelor Rankings / Woman Rock Old man Who almost passed out While Dancing / Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.