Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara (27893 Views)

Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times / Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by chuksanambra: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Keneking:
Yes we know...the formation that would dismantle APC

PDP Chairman: Uche Secondus (SS caucus PDP)
Senate President : Saraki (NC caucus PDP)
Speaker : Dogara (NE caucus PDP)
Presidency: (North - Atiku, Markafi, Sule in order of preference)
Vice President (South East - Ekeweremadu, Obi)

LOL

You want to be VP of PDP without contributing anything to the rebirth of PDP? Mention one thing that any Igbo Governor did to resurrect PDP.

You have the least voting power in Nigeria and make the most noise. How many votes did you deliver for GEJ? How many votes did Ojukwu get? How many did OUK get when he contested?

Just wait and see magic as things unfold. That VP slot would go to SS or SW, preferably SS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
What do you expect?
A thief will always support another thief.
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by sokera: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
samebony1:
You lot missed the point by a mile.
This revelation shows that Atiku, from beginning was not actually for APC. The real APC treated him accordingly, hence the joke made by PMB to Oyegun about Atiku's defection.
I am certain, by God's Grace, you rejoicing over this expo is a wase of time. All your permutation is worth nothing. Come 2019, PMB will beat any comedian PDP will nominate hands down.

Samplers- Check the records of elections PMB has participated in, you will find that he has never lost in North East.
PDP has also lost South West, even before election by not zoning the chairmanship to it.
Do you think, SW will settle for Senate President or SFG, when it has VP, Min. Works, Power& Housing,Mineral Mines & Steel, Finance,Health, Communication and other key appointments in the Presidency, MDA.
North West will also vote PMB. SS & SE will be divided, but PMB will retain his seat.
If you don't like that, then you can relocate to LIBYA
don't mind them , all they can do is to make noise on social media , same way they were shouting GEJ 2019 ... ... well the real fan of Buhari don't make noise , they pull the trigger at the poll ...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Adekamkpe23: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Ace16(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
T
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Guyman02: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
And yet the dullard thinks 2019 will be a walk over grin grin
He is deceived by the crowd of almajiris he saw in Kano grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Bimpe29: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Buhari has to be bothered more than never before.
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by asawanathegreat(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
More defections to come before 2019
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Harfosky(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Smart Ass Saraki is a snake in APC

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
lekahm:

So where is our darling South West!

Let them remain in APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Walelavender(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dogara isn't smart about this. We know his loyalty remains with the PDP goons. Too early to flaunt your cards . Nothing surprising about his expositions. However,the Atikulated Atiku these guys are promoting is as ghastly incompetent as the sitting president. We don't need that clique anymore!

The permutation hasn't changed. If this nation is so unfortunate to have PMB run again, no nothern politician would be able to unseat him. Forget it! Nigeria is in huge trouble!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Taduma1(f): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Am not into politics but am a Saraki fan, right from 2014 i knew Bukola and Atiku wants to wash hands with hands, really am at a cross road right now with this question in my mind:comes 2019 if Atiku won primary election and bukola still in APC,who he go support. But bukky vote wherever he belongs or are you thinking what am thinking (new party or mouth sealed)till then. I always love one thing about his game,cause he use his head more often than you see I don't jare.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Dagaya(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
1wolex85:

Atiku will be 72 in 2019
I did not mention atiku in my post. I do get where you are coming from though.
The truth is right now anyone aside buhari is worth giving a mention cus the man buhari has failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by onatisi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
definitely , the leader of the group has defected , one by one many will follow him , some will remain in apc to finish the party just like they did for pdp in 2015. some stayed behind to work against the party. the same thing too will happen to apc. i wont be surprised if some of buhari ministers to defect

asawanathegreat:
More defections to come before 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Bimpe29: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by PointZerom: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
frankyychiji:
Op what is wrong in Atiku supporting Saraki and Dogara in their quests? I thought you all swore to jail saraki for following the minds of the people, the man will soon complete his tenure and return.

And how did saraki and Dogara's ascendancy become a stumbling block to the administration of Buhari? Iffa slap you ehn.. embarassed
Saraki might not return as the senate president, dont forget that the only reason why he's there is that there was no apc senetor of Igbo origin. SO Saraki and Ekweremmadu wont return as SP and DSP.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by thunder74(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
samebony1:
You lot missed the point by a mile.
This revelation shows that Atiku, from beginning was not actually for APC. The real APC treated him accordingly, hence the joke made by PMB to Oyegun about Atiku's defection.
I am certain, by God's Grace, you rejoicing over this expo is a wase of time. All your permutation is worth nothing. Come 2019, PMB will beat any comedian PDP will nominate hands down.

Samplers- Check the records of elections PMB has participated in, you will find that he has never lost in North East.
PDP has also lost South West, even before election by not zoning the chairmanship to it.
Do you think, SW will settle for Senate President or SFG, when it has VP, Min. Works, Power& Housing,Mineral Mines & Steel, Finance,Health, Communication and other key appointments in the Presidency, MDA.
North West will also vote PMB. SS & SE will be divided, but PMB will retain his seat.
If you don't like that, then you can relocate to LIBYA
Do you really think there is any party called APC? I doubt it sir, we only have CPC, ACN, ANPP, New PDP (now PDP) and APGA still wearing the cloth of APC. APC has not really existed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by ud4u: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Politics is getting sweeter by the day
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by adadike281(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
chuksanambra:

And if he doesn't reciprocate it, you can gather ipod clowns, potopoto Jews and other drunkards to support Atiku.

Forget SE sef, your votes are inconsequential because you're predictable. How many votes do you people have that you're making noise? Even at that, when Atiku dumps you clowns, shame won't allow you vote APC, you're sentenced to PDP with hard labour.
I don't have time for tribalists!! Good morning!
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by omoiyalayi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
It has always been garbage in garbage out in with our politicians

They are getting lucky all the time, and we the masses just have to be lucky for a day and all this will be a thing of the past
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by efighter: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dagaya:
Hmmm..2019 will be a year of great betrayals.
Indirectly he is telling us where his loyalties lie.
We are watching. Anything to remove bihari from aso villa is welcomed by me.
If APC can do it by presenting another candidate the better.

Buhari is too old to rule us. He should be retired by now if he was in the civil service.
Nigerians have never had it this tough.

We need to change the change.

Buhari is 74 years while Atikuchukwu is 72 years. Buhari is too old to lead Nigeria but Atikuchukwu is not. Definitely you nee your brain examined.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by PointZerom: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Taduma1:
Am not into politics but am a Saraki fan, right from 2014 i knew Bukola and Atiku wants to wash hands with hands, really am at a cross road right now with this question in my mind:comes 2019 if Atiku won primary election and bukola still in APC,who he go support. But bukky vote wherever he belongs or are you thinking what am thinking (new party or mouth sealed)till then. I always love one thing about his game,cause he use his head more often than you see I don't jare.
Saraki knows that he wont return as SP in 2019, i see him working against buhari.
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by ezegold4we: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
any body thinking that buhari will win this election is living in a fools paradise,even the apc governors will surely betray him,

the popularity of the socalled mr.intergrity has been tested and exposed,we all have seen that hes the biggest hypocite on earth,

apc is dead on arrival,only fools and people who doesn't know what is happening around and within them will vote that contraption called apc.

even if pdp is to present a southern candidate,that person will surely defeat apc and buhari with ease,

we taught that he has got something to offer but all of us have seen that the biggest mistake in the history and existence of nigeria is to elect buhari as a president,

come 2019,pdp doesnt need much assignment,

my greatest joy is that it will be north versus north,

the campaign slogan or logo should be like this

CHANGE THE FAKE CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by samebony1: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
thunder74:

Do you really think there is any party called APC? I doubt it sir, we only have CPC, ACN, ANPP, New PDP (now PDP) and APGA still wearing the cloth of APC. APC has not really existed.

You guys always contradict your selves with your half baked reasoning. If APC has not really existed, which Political Party is ruling Nigeria right now ?
If APC has not really existed, which political party is PDP opposing ?
If APC has not really existed, which political party sent GEJ prematurely out of Aso Rock ?
AS I humbly suggested earlier, IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT< YOU CAN RELOCATE TO LIBYA

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Taduma1(f): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Saraki knows that he wont return as SP in 2019, i see him working against buhari.

Always a game master

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by PointZerom: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
efighter:

Buhari is 74 years while Atikuchukwu is 72 years. Buhari is too old to lead Nigeria but Atikuchukwu is not. Definitely you nee your brain examined.
Atiku should'nt hv bn an option if Buhari wasnt a tribal and religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
we are watching in 3D cool
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Dagaya(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
efighter:

E-fighter or whatever u call urself. Can't you read? Or u can't comprehend?
Did u see me mention the name atiku in my original post?
Or u just like to be relevant?
Pls bleep off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Bimpe29: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2017

Atikulate2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by mfm04622: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
tuniski:
Buhari will be left with only His CPC base and few ACN sympathizers by 2019. He is an error Never to be repeated thrice!

Buhari on his own will deliver 12m votes. All Buhari need is Tinubu to ensure he doesn't lose in SW and he is President again! No Northern candidate can defeat Buhari in the North West and the North East. APC should deliver North Central. Tinubu will deliver SW. 4 out of 6! At worst, 3 out of 6 if he loses North Central but his 3 regions have the highest voters!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Jelal0007(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
adadike281:
I hope saraki will reciprocate the gesture soon.
Babe u thick 4 front and back oo. Shooo,what I'm I seeing so?
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Jelal0007(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dagaya:
Hmmm..2019 will be a year of great betrayals.
Indirectly he is telling us where his loyalties lie.
We are watching. Anything to remove bihari from aso villa is welcomed by me.
If APC can do it by presenting another candidate the better.
Buhari is too old to rule us. He should be retired by now if he was in the civil service.
Nigerians have never had it this tough.
We need to change the change.
speak for yourself dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Calls For The Arrest Of His Neighbour After He Caught Him Buying Votes (Pix) / Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Breaks Silence, Advocates For Rehabilitation Programs / PDP Governors, Ayu, Saraki, Obi, Others Storm Lagos, Receive Defected APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.