Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

A Lady Confession:how My Refusal For Sex Ruined My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Confession:how My Refusal For Sex Ruined My Relationship (587 Views)

A Lady's Confession. Advice Needed. / How Uncontrollable Urge For Sex Ruined My Life—woman Cries Out / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Confession:how My Refusal For Sex Ruined My Relationship by OlubamzNews: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
I met him in church one Sunday morning. He sat next to me and I
couldn’t help it but recognize the kind of gentleman he was. He was
soft spoken and had this shyness on her face anytime he tried to talk
to me.
During the service, I realized he was finding it uneasy to sing along
with the church because he didn’t come along with a hymn book. I
shared mine. We both sang from the same hymn book and got closer
as the service progressed. After the last grace was said by the priest
and the church dispersed, he turned to me and said thank you. I
smiled and asked his name. “I’m Martin,” he said. “Nice meeting you
Martin” I responded. But before I could turn around and leave, he told
me; “Actually, this is my first time being here.”
Amid smiles he continued. “and it’s great finding a friend at my first
time in church. Do you mind if I called you sometimes?” We
exchanged contacts and left each other’s presence. Truth be told, I
was going through the hardest times of my life. The man I’ve dated for
about two years just called it quit and I was very devastated. I was
nursing my wounds when Martin came along. He kept crossing my
mind all week but I resolved not to call him until he does. He never
called until we met in church again the next Sunday.
Inwardly, I felt guilty for thinking about him the way I did all week.
That’s girlish. But we had another good service together, singing from
the same hymn book and making fun under our breath. After the
service, he called when he got home. We started chatting on
Whatsapp and grew closer together as the days pass. I shared my
story of broken relationships with him and he was kind enough to offer
soothing words. He didn’t judge me.
Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/a-lady-experiencehow-my-relationship.html
Re: A Lady Confession:how My Refusal For Sex Ruined My Relationship by Ebios(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mmmmm
what a touching story...
But na wa for u ooo....even after traditional,no way? He even endured for two months...me l cant stay for 2weeks.Well, the other pastor told u something...true or false l dont know ooo

Well,u av learnt ur lessons so move on with ur eyes open...

1 Like

Re: A Lady Confession:how My Refusal For Sex Ruined My Relationship by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
no be new thing na undecided

sex (whether too much or refusal to engage in it) have been destroying people's relationship since noah's time

1 Like

Re: A Lady Confession:how My Refusal For Sex Ruined My Relationship by Ken4agent(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Get a gun and go searching for that your hypocrite pastor who deceived you.......now u know you can't full yourself....relationship and sex is like police and bribe.....u can't separate

Sopose he stayed and after white wedding you realised either of you is infertile What happens

For those hopping to get married to that man or woman, pls test what u about buying/been bought over before payinhpg or receiving money as d case maybe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl ! Dating More Than One Guy_ Won't See 2018 / . / 10 Sweet Words Every Guy Love To Hear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.