Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi (13996 Views)

Buratai: Service Chiefs Have Not Disappointed Nigerians/Buhari / "Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by akeentech(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
APC the best governance since the inception of democracy in Nigeria. We SS and SE are solidly behind Buhari in his 2019 second term ambition. Sai Buhari till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by gurunlocker: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
They keep using same line since 2014/2015, I think Ameachi is now the minister for Agriculture, because he knows more about foodstuff price...
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by omobritiko: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Anyone Hausa Igbo or yoruba that cast a vote for buhari and he’s not working for him rite now inside aso rock is a clown and such ppl shouldn’t be living.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Drabeey:
Tell them sir

I still strongly believe that Buhari is the only one who can make this country the best.

I love you PMB

Drabeey was HERE
God bless you. I adore PMB
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by nototribalist: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Drabeey:
Tell them sir

I still strongly believe that Buhari is the only one who can make this country the best.

I love you PMB

Drabeey was HERE
an illiterate can make your life better? E be like sey your people dey really suffer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
blackbeau1:
Of course he hasn't disappointed you but he has disappointed the rest of us
Am sure you are Igbo
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by princeade86(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
God wil judge u.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
nototribalist:
an illiterate can make your life better? E be like sey your people dey really suffer
Buhari is an illiterate who has achieved what your literate father and forefathers can never achieve.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by princeade86(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Am sure you are Igbo
i dnt knw why many of youth think dis way. Mention single thing buhari did dat make nigeria beta.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Senigentle(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
You are right Sir. With time Nigeria will b a Nation that is envy by all
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Godfather898989: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
THREE GBOSA 4 MINISTER RCA.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by InvertedHammer: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
/
True!

Bc "disappoint" is not strong enough.

//
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by IkpuMmadu: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS 45 MIN
COURSE UNIT: 6
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not biased ?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

14. Write a short note on the statement 'I belong to everyone and I belong to no one'
15. My wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room.. Explain. What is the other room used for and how does it affect the Nigerian economy
Your Time Starts Now!!! Forwarded as received ooh thanks
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by talk2percy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
In other words u are saying Lai Mohammed should retire that u are taking over?? And what has this deceitful government done about constant power supply after what u said about power being constant in one year?? Thunder fall on u and ur generation.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
omobritiko:
Anyone Hausa Igbo or yoruba that cast a vote for buhari and he’s not working for him rite now inside aso rock is a clown and such ppl shouldn’t be living.
Any criminal who wants Buhari dead shall surely die before him. Any Igbo thief who doesn’t want Buhari back in 2019, shall not live to see 2019. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS 45 MIN
COURSE UNIT: 6
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not biased ?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

14. Write a short note on the statement 'I belong to everyone and I belong to no one'
15. My wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room.. Explain. What is the other room used for and how does it affect the Nigerian economy
Your Time Starts Now!!! Forwarded as received ooh thanks
boring moronic Igbo post.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by dvee2: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Every Sane Nigerian Knows, things are moving up steadily since 2015...

The worst is already behind us and Nigeria is steadily progressing solidly with good foundation, unlike the kneel jerk approach, some wanted the govt to tow...

Take a look at the following Indices:

Power: No argument, Nigerians have never had it so good since 2011...at least many homes are getting between 15-20 hours of electricity now.

Infrastructure: Since 1999, we never seen the level of constructions going on our roads,Railway and bridges across the country now, every important road is receiving attention, constructions workers are presently in most of our roads....You may not notice because, it takes at least 2 years to deliver a standard road in Nigeria..but i assure before the end of 2018, it will be commissioning galore for infrastructure.

Foreign Reserve: The engine of our economy has grown significantly from mere 23Billion Dollars handed over the Present government to about 40Billion and accounting, this is inspite of the very low crude oil price.

Economy: We were warned in 2014, by the then Minister of Economy, that Nigerian's economy was drifting to recession and we didnt listen..good a thing, the recession came, things became worse, affecting almost the prices of everything...but government under President Buhari confronted head, with sound economic management, and now we are out of recession, and since then the economy has been picking up steadily, leading to massive reduction in prices of goods and services...

Corruption: No matter the flaws in the present effort of the Government, Noddy since the independence has made the kind of effort to fight corruption than Buhari, Billions have been recovered, property confiscated, hundreds in court for trial...and most importantly people are now afraid to deep hands into the government treasury to loot.

Agriculture: even the sworn enemies of Nigeria, have shown appreciation for the effort of this government to diversify the economy through agriculture..resulting to the drastic reduction in importation of par boiled rice to almost 0%, thereby allowing the local farmers to blossom, hence the current flooding of the market with local rice for the first time since 1985, which has crashed the price of rice from the all time high of 25,000 to between 10-12,000 in many markets across the country...

There are a lot the government are doing to reposition the Nigeria, which time will not permit to state here...but like they say, it easier to destroy than to rebuild...and President has started the construction..and by the time he LEAVES IN 2023,...his achievement can only be used as a yardstick to measures the subsequent governments after him.

You forgot to add all the debts incurred by previous administration pension,Biafra police,Nigerian airways,ASUU all paid after years of neglect

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by salbis(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The worst is already behind us and Nigeria is steadily progressing solidly with good foundation, unlike the kneel jerk approach, some wanted the govt to tow...

Power: No argument, Nigerians have never had it so good since 2011...at least many homes are getting between 15-20 hours of electricity now.

Infrastructure: Since 1999, we never seen the level of constructions going on our roads,Railway and bridges across the country now, every important road is receiving attention, constructions workers are presently in most of our roads....You may not notice because, it takes at least 2 years to deliver a standard road in Nigeria..but i assure before the end of 2018, it will be commissioning galore for infrastructure.

Foreign Reserve: The engine of our economy has grown significantly from mere 23Billion Dollars handed over the Present government to about 40Billion and accounting, this is inspite of the very low crude oil price.

Economy: We were warned in 2014, by the then Minister of Economy, that Nigerian's economy was drifting to recession and we didnt listen..good a thing, the recession came, things became worse, affecting almost the prices of everything...but government under President Buhari confronted head, with sound economic management, and now we are out of recession, and since then the economy has been picking up steadily, leading to massive reduction in prices of goods and services...

Corruption: No matter the flaws in the present effort of the Government, Noddy since the independence has made the kind of effort to fight corruption than Buhari, Billions have been recovered, property confiscated, hundreds in court for trial...and most importantly people are now afraid to deep hands into the government treasury to loot.

Agriculture: even the sworn enemies of Nigeria, have shown appreciation for the effort of this government to diversify the economy through agriculture..resulting to the drastic reduction in importation of par boiled rice to almost 0%, thereby allowing the local farmers to blossom, hence the current flooding of the market with local rice for the first time since 1985, which has crashed the price of rice from the all time high of 25,000 to between 10-12,000 in many markets across the country...

There are a lot the government are doing to reposition the Nigeria, which time will not permit to state here...but like they say, it easier to destroy than to rebuild...and President has started the construction..and by the time he LEAVES IN 2023,...his achievement can only be used as a yardstick to measures the subsequent governments after him.

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Teacher1776(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Nigerians are not blind. They are not deaf and dumb. They are not robots. They have not lost their memories either.
You can preach this your message to those blind ones who have lost their memories.
Anyway, do I blame you? U are simply working for your daily bread. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
princeade86:
i dnt knw why many of youth think dis way. Mention single thing buhari did dat make nigeria beta.
Buhari has prevented thieves like you and Atiku from looting the treasury, so you are opposing him. That’s a great achievement.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by waveman2: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
I know your,re definitely not igbo. Well u guys will do anything to show buhari has supporters in ss and se. He has none.

EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
APC the best governance since the inception of democracy in Nigeria.
We SS and SE are solidly behind Buhari in his 2019 second term ambition.
Sai Buhari till 2023
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by cimag: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
This Lunatic called Amaechi,as Chairman of a faction of Governors' Forum,insisted that there should be no savings by the FG in the forms of SWF(sovereign wealth fund),excess crude account etc.He insisted that all the money must be shared to states to do the saving by themselves,and that was the money he used in sponsoring Buhari.If only President Jonathan knew what Amaechi needed the money for,he would have insisted on saving it and heavens wouldn't have fallen.Meanwhile,Amaechi who pontificates on saving,cleared all the coffers of Rivers before leaving,he didn't leave one kobo.He even stole rugs,carpets and chairs in Govt House.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
princeade86:
cure yourself of the hatred that is blinding you, so you can see that Nigeria is on the right part under President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
cimag:
This Lunatic called Amaechi,as Chairman of a faction of Governors' Forum,insisted that there should be no savings by the FG in the forms of SWF(sovereign wealth fund),excess crude account etc.He insisted that all the money must be shared to states to do the saving by themselves,and that was the money he used in sponsoring Buhari.If only President Jonathan knew what Amaechi needed the money for,he would have insisted on saving it and heavens wouldn't have fallen.Meanwhile,Amaechi who pontificates on saving,cleared all the coffers of Rivers before leaving,he didn't leave one kobo.He even stole rugs,carpets and chairs in Govt House.
only a lunatic knows another
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
waveman2:
I know your,re definitely not igbo. Well u guys will do anything to show buhari has supporters in ss and se. He has none.

you are shameless. This is why Igbo man will never be president of Nigeria. The best Igbo will get is senate presidency under APC or Party chairman under PDP.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
waveman2:

if ur warped sense of reasoning makes u think that anyone who supports Buhari and Apc isn't igbo nor from SS then i think u need to go get ur brains checked.
oniranu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by chronique(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't know how a person can tell lies blatantly like you are currently doing. Jonathan left $32bn in our foreign reserve before leaving and our current balance in reserves as at November 2017, stood at $35bn. Secondly, everyone knows food items were cheaper under Jonathan's government, than they currently are.power supply was better under Jonathan than it is currently. You can continue telling lies to the idiots who don't have a brain and can't think for themselves. But quit spreading that lie as a fact. People like you who tell lies without a conscience, shouldn't be allowed to live with humans cos you can kill if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by shugamummy: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Paper citation from them them

NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Teacher1776:

Nigerians are not blind. They are not deaf and dumb. They are not robots. They have not lost their memories either.
You can preach this your message to those blind ones who have lost their memories.
Anyway, do I blame you? U are simply working for your daily bread. Pele.

You are right. Nigerians are not blind to see that Buhari means well for Nigeria unlike your satanic PDP which ruined the country for 16 years. Only the retrogressive Igbo clan that wants to return us to the PDP era of corruption.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Olril18(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Drabeey:
Tell them sir

I love you PMB

Drabeey was HERE

if a Nigerian youth can reason like this,then this country will be a dungeon for a long time.
WTF!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Olril18(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
You are right. Nigerians are not blind to see that Buhari means well for Nigeria unlike your satanic PDP which ruined the country for 16 years. Only the retrogressive Igbo clan that wants to return us to the PDP era of corruption.
I'm Yoruba,pls you don't speak for me or any other Yoruba youth, its only liars like you who love supporting failure and is enmeshed in petty tribalism and racism that will keep making excuse for Buhari by saying PDP failed for 16 yrs..so what has APC done better
didn't majority voted the failure in Aso rock because they believe he will give them succor over PDP ?

do you even know how much a common Nigerian is suffering nowadays?

I voted Buhari in 2015,but I will not be blinded by your petty and nonsensical hatred for some ethnic group to go and vote Buhari again.

if a politician do not perform well,then its the right thing to vote them out so we the commoners will not be taking for granted time and time again.

better open your eyes,you hypocrite lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#nigeriadecides: Fayose Loses Polling Unit, Ward To APC / NDLEA Arrests 7, Intercepts 37.3kg Cocaine, Heroin, Skunk At Lagos Airport / FG Denies Secretly Sharing $4Billion Paris, London Club Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.