Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi (13984 Views)

Buratai: Service Chiefs Have Not Disappointed Nigerians/Buhari / "Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by anonimi: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
raker300:
Because you’re not affected personally by this hunger doesn’t mean there is no hunger.
Remember blood of those that die from hardship are on your hands

AmaeTHIEF's unrealistic statements are understandable since he has been eating free food, paid for by the taxes of the 200 million mumus, for too long to know what is on the streets.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4022225_screenshot20160726161536_jpeg63d40531b88ca824e4286f1b8f4d2d51

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Geetemmy: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yeah! He has not disappointed Amaechi in truth, when you have been a direct beneficiary of the failed state called Nigeria since 1999, 8years as the speaker of the house of assembly, 8years as the governor, and another 4years as a minister, by 2019, he would have spent 20years in government. A child born in 1999 would have graduated or be in final year by then. So, in his last 2 decades he has enjoyed so much from government. So PMB can never disappoint him, he is safeguarding his mouth and pocket. PMB is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria. Indeed, a disgrace to human race, an intellectual nitwit and weakling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by spartacus11(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dagaya:
If we are to say amen to the prayer let your lives be handled the way buhari is handling this country, I wonder how many people will be able to say amen.
Anybody that cannot see that buhari has failed this country as president is either blind, pure stupid or just a suffering from dementia

Amen amen amen

May ur life be handled as Gej and pdp handle Nigeria say amen

Oyanra
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by waveman2: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
If u, really ignoring den u must be a stupid one. I, m sure ur mother was definitely impregnated by one almajiri. Ekwesu

EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
if ur warped sense of reasoning makes u think that anyone who supports Buhari and Apc isn't igbo nor from SS then i think u need to go get ur brains checked.
oniranu
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by waveman2: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
If u, really igbo den u must be a stupid one. I, m sure ur mother was definitely impregnated by one almajiri. Ekwesu

EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
if ur warped sense of reasoning makes u think that anyone who supports Buhari and Apc isn't igbo nor from SS then i think u need to go get ur brains checked.
oniranu
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by anonimi: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
lokobyforch:
Mr. Amaechi said the wastage in the PDP era was alarming, adding that the depletion of the excess crude account was supposed not have been.
“When Obasanjo was leaving, he left about 65 billion dollars in the Excess Crude Account, but this money was frittered away and we wonder where the money is.

Was AmaeTHIEF not in PDP for the 16 years as Rivers state honourable and Speaker, 1999-2007 as well as governor for 2007 -2015
He should tell Rivers people what he did with the ECA funds that he and the 35 governors depleted.
He should tell his kindergarten stories to the Al Poverty Congress, APC zombies.
We know that APC is an Assembly of PDP Crooks like himself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578022_iweala_jpeg0858fd35c7757170d8155dae6623e1c2

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that the states had requested for $2bn to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4241395_obj_jpeg69052097a4fedb4aeb4c99f2aefd08a3

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Kenneth10110(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Buhari has prevented thieves like you and Atiku from looting the treasury, so you are opposing him. That’s a great achievement.

See them the buharist things are getting so costly ooo tell him to reduce them na
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by waveman2: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
If u, really igbo then u must definitely b a stupid one. I, m sure ur mother was impregnated by one almajiri.ekwesu

EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
oniranu
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by ofuonyebi: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
tell buhari that we have NOT seen the refinery he promised to repair and the bag of rice is still beyond the reach of the poor..

tell him that he has tried his best so far but should start looking for a successor who can do it better now before it is too late!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by obua: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Every Sane Nigerian Knows, things are moving up steadily since 2015...

The worst is already behind us and Nigeria is steadily progressing solidly with good foundation, unlike the kneel jerk approach, some wanted the govt to tow...

Take a look at the following Indices:

Power: No argument, Nigerians have never had it so good since 2011...at least many homes are getting between 15-20 hours of electricity now.

Infrastructure: Since 1999, we never seen the level of constructions going on our roads,Railway and bridges across the country now, every important road is receiving attention, constructions workers are presently in most of our roads....You may not notice because, it takes at least 2 years to deliver a standard road in Nigeria..but i assure before the end of 2018, it will be commissioning galore for infrastructure.

Foreign Reserve: The engine of our economy has grown significantly from mere 23Billion Dollars handed over the Present government to about 40Billion and accounting, this is inspite of the very low crude oil price.

Economy: We were warned in 2014, by the then Minister of Economy, that Nigerian's economy was drifting to recession and we didnt listen..good a thing, the recession came, things became worse, affecting almost the prices of everything...but government under President Buhari confronted head, with sound economic management, and now we are out of recession, and since then the economy has been picking up steadily, leading to massive reduction in prices of goods and services...

Corruption: No matter the flaws in the present effort of the Government, Noddy since the independence has made the kind of effort to fight corruption than Buhari, Billions have been recovered, property confiscated, hundreds in court for trial...and most importantly people are now afraid to deep hands into the government treasury to loot.

Agriculture: even the sworn enemies of Nigeria, have shown appreciation for the effort of this government to diversify the economy through agriculture..resulting to the drastic reduction in importation of par boiled rice to almost 0%, thereby allowing the local farmers to blossom, hence the current flooding of the market with local rice for the first time since 1985, which has crashed the price of rice from the all time high of 25,000 to between 10-12,000 in many markets across the country...

There are a lot the government are doing to reposition the Nigeria, which time will not permit to state here...but like they say, it easier to destroy than to rebuild...and President has started the construction..and by the time he LEAVES IN 2023,...his achievement can only be used as a yardstick to measures the subsequent governments after him.

the hypochrolite factory in Kaduna has not been completed. Pls get your facts right. Amaechi as the governor forum chairman took the federal government to court so that they could have access to the excess crude account, and now he is blaming the same Federal government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by bejeria101(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Buhari hasnt disappointed! You! Maybe! Namashobiri
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by anonimi: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
lokobyforch:
Now the policy of government is working which banned the importation of rice, the price is now about N16,000, but before now, we are importing about N3 billion worth of rice.
“Before now too, we were importing another N3 billion worth of poultry products, we are importing tomatoes but with the ban, we are now concentrating on our local production.
“Many states in the northern part of the country are now growing rice in large quantities though by right, the South-South geo-political zone should be doing that because they are the ones in the swampy area,’’ he said.

Why is this man such a liar
Rice is still more expensive than in 2015 despite the rice revolution by Jonathan and Akinwunmi Adesina that has not been followed through fully by barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal presidency. Adesina was recognised for this achievement with his appointment as the president, ADB and winner World Food Prize.
Why is AmaeTHIEF is contradicting the agric minister of barawo bubu.

Rice importation not banned – Agric Minister, Ogbeh
September 28, 2017

Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Audu Ogbeh, has stated that the Federal Government did not ban the importation of agricultural produce including rice.

He clarified that all the federal government did was to put measures in place to checkmate the smuggling of rice into the country.

More from: http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/28/rice-importation-not-banned-agric-minister-ogbeh/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180475_14141665101539928456114298823944650340798761n_jpegfbaeff0c7320f06a6e7c5d8d930a6ce7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Bizibi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Olril18:

I'm Yoruba,pls you don't speak for me or any other Yoruba youth, its only liars like you who love supporting failure and is enmeshed in petty tribalism and racism that will keep making excuse for Buhari by saying PDP failed for 16 yrs..so what has APC done better
didn't majority voted the failure in Aso rock because they believe he will give them succor over PDP ?

do you even know how much a common Nigerian is suffering nowadays?

I voted Buhari in 2015,but I will not be blinded by your petty and nonsensical hatred for some ethnic group to go and vote Buhari again.

if a politician do not perform well,then its the right thing to vote them out so we the commoners will not be taking for granted time and time again.

better open your eyes,you hypocrite lot.
when you see idiots like that,just avoid em they re nl apc sycophants that operate on different nl ACCTS.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
waveman2:

[s] If u, really igbo then u must definitely b a stupid one. I, m sure ur mother was impregnated by one almajiri.ekwesu
[/s]

Ewu
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Drabeey:
Tell them sir

I still strongly believe that Buhari is the only one who can make this country the best.

I love you PMB

Drabeey was HERE

As long as ur BMC salary comes in, Bubu is king... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The worst is already behind us and Nigeria is steadily progressing solidly with good foundation, unlike the kneel jerk approach, some wanted the govt to tow...

Power: No argument, Nigerians have never had it so good since 2011...at least many homes are getting between 15-20 hours of electricity now.

Infrastructure: Since 1999, we never seen the level of constructions going on our roads,Railway and bridges across the country now, every important road is receiving attention, constructions workers are presently in most of our roads....You may not notice because, it takes at least 2 years to deliver a standard road in Nigeria..but i assure before the end of 2018, it will be commissioning galore for infrastructure.

Foreign Reserve: The engine of our economy has grown significantly from mere 23Billion Dollars handed over the Present government to about 40Billion and accounting, this is inspite of the very low crude oil price.

Economy: We were warned in 2014, by the then Minister of Economy, that Nigerian's economy was drifting to recession and we didnt listen..good a thing, the recession came, things became worse, affecting almost the prices of everything...but government under President Buhari confronted head, with sound economic management, and now we are out of recession, and since then the economy has been picking up steadily, leading to massive reduction in prices of goods and services...

Corruption: No matter the flaws in the present effort of the Government, Noddy since the independence has made the kind of effort to fight corruption than Buhari, Billions have been recovered, property confiscated, hundreds in court for trial...and most importantly people are now afraid to deep hands into the government treasury to loot.

Agriculture: even the sworn enemies of Nigeria, have shown appreciation for the effort of this government to diversify the economy through agriculture..resulting to the drastic reduction in importation of par boiled rice to almost 0%, thereby allowing the local farmers to blossom, hence the current flooding of the market with local rice for the first time since 1985, which has crashed the price of rice from the all time high of 25,000 to between 10-12,000 in many markets across the country...

There are a lot the government are doing to reposition the Nigeria, which time will not permit to state here...but like they say, it easier to destroy than to rebuild...and President has started the construction..and by the time he LEAVES IN 2023,...his achievement can only be used as a yardstick to measures the subsequent governments after him.

Is this the 2019 template for online sai buhari chanters will use for online campaign??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Smarkie: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Amaechi was the chairman of gorvenors forum that initiated that the excess crudeoil money be shared among the three tiers of government,now he is blaming jonathen as apc have always did since they took over power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by anonimi: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Buhari has prevented thieves like you and Atiku from looting the treasury, so you are opposing him. That’s a great achievement.

You must be joking.
Barawo bubu who looted $2.8 billion as federal commissioner of petroleum in the 70s.
Stole N135 billion as PTF Chairman in the 90s under Abacha.
Looted $26 billion with NNPC Baru as exposed by Kavchikwu.
Are you talking about another barawo bubu or the same one in Aso Rock with his 40 thieves cabal presidency
The man who protected Babachir, the N375 million IDP camp grass cutter?
The jaguda who has kept Buratai as COAS despite his multi million $$$$$$$$$$$$$ mansions in Dubai?
The ole who has kept properly spended spender Dalung who stole the $$$$$$$$$$ for our victorious Falcons?
The Looter-in-Chief who reinstated and promoted Maina, the pensions thief
Please carry your jokes to another place.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by anonimi: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Olril18:
I'm Yoruba,pls you don't speak for me or any other Yoruba youth, its only liars like you who love supporting failure and is enmeshed in petty tribalism and racism that will keep making excuse for Buhari by saying PDP failed for 16 yrs..so what has APC done better
didn't majority voted the failure in Aso rock because they believe he will give them succor over PDP ?

do you even know how much a common Nigerian is suffering nowadays?

I voted Buhari in 2015,but I will not be blinded by your petty and nonsensical hatred for some ethnic group to go and vote Buhari again.

if a politician do not perform well,then its the right thing to vote them out so we the commoners will not be taking for granted time and time again.

better open your eyes,you hypocrite lot.

Please sir, I love this your comment. Can I frame it? cheesy
The BMC people are blind to the sufferings of ordinary people because of their 30k salary.
I don't know how a youth, who has conscience, can do such a lie lie job of confusing his own people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by rajiraymond(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Truth is always bitter but they must comply wether they like it or not.

PMB till 2023!!
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by immortal07: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
PDP led Nigeria fr 16yrs and failed us..
Atleast even if u don't want to see d change
Don't b fooled into believing PDP are suddenly righteous nw..
It's stil dsame ppl we wanto give d power bak to
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by waveman2: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
U think say u get bad mouth goat. Born throway.

EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Ewu
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by anonimi: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bizibi:
when you see idiots like that,just avoid em they re nl apc sycophants that operate on different nl ACCTS.....

We cannot avoid them and their lies that confuses the All Poverty Cngress, APC zombies.
We must respond promtply and QUICKLY to counter them with truths that are FACT based with credible reference and links.
It was because of our silence in 2015 that we ended up with the disaster called barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal presidency of the Association of Pdp Crooks, APC.
Crooks like Amaechi and Ebola Owu who have joined their fellow rogues, Buhari and Tinubu to loot, to steal and to kill us.
We must not make that mistake again.
No, we must not.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4884294_mistake_jpeg702a2602bc7f166e23ca39e4552fd42f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184139_nigria_jpeg5ee41737941fb40e6e6ef91349ef6dd1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Olril18(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bizibi:
don't mind him..they will come online and start saying Southwest will vote APC because of Osinbajo...has Osinbajo being the VP. increase the living standard of an average Yoruba man?

no,it has gotten worse and things has turned upside down in two years, and they will be coming online to spew balderdash because Yoruba youth like us prefer our voting to do the talking rather than fighting uselessly online.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
waveman2:
U think say u get bad mouth goat. Born throway.

anuofia common gerrout of here.
Stupid Ipob man.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I wonder how this kind of people sleep knowing how much lies they feed themselves with on a daily. Fear God o. Diot
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by room089: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Drabeey:
Tell them sir

I still strongly believe that Buhari is the only one who can make this country the best.

I love you PMB

Drabeey was HERE

True talk jare!

Ori e wa mbe!

Sevin gboza for you!
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Olril18(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
immortal07:
PDP led Nigeria fr 16yrs and failed us..
Atleast even if u don't want to see d change
Don't b fooled into believing PDP are suddenly righteous nw..
It's stil dsame ppl we wanto give d power bak to

I don't do party,I rather look at individuals.. but can you please stop spewing this nonsense?

how did PDP failed
can you point the aspects of their failure out?

I may be young during Obasanjo regime but I knew he did well as president, he was probably the best we had, not divisive and very detribalized.... you can say he is corrupt,but Donald trump is a financially and immorally corrupt individual but he rules the most powerful nation in the world.

can you point out to me how Yaradua failed? in which aspect exactly?

even Jonathan was not that bad,except he surrounded himself with fools and sycophants who did not let him see.
if you say Jonathan is corrupt,then with what we have seen of Buhari, is he not worse?

at least Jonathan didn't pretend he was fighting corruption, Buhari who is doing "eye service" of fighting corruption but in reality protecting corrupt officials has been way worse...need I remind u of the recent maina gate?

every thing the media has accused PDP of,APC has done worse,the difference is the media is giving APC /Buhari leeway while it taunted and haunted PDP

PDP failing Nigeria for 16 years is a fictitious media narrative and propaganda...its not surprising goons like you who can not reason on their own but to always believe everything they are told believe that nonsense.

Mister man,free yourself from mental slavery... APC is an epic failure of the highest order...... that's if you know the definition of failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by waveman2: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ur papa ipob in short ur whole family ipob. Ewu

EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
anuofia common gerrout of here.
Stupid Ipob man.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by agbangam: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
raker300:
Because you’re not affected personally by this hunger doesn’t mean there is no hunger.

Remember blood of those that die from hardship are on your hands

So PMB is d cause of ur Hunger, u guys dull sha and i am so sure u are among d gullible ones claiming dat PMB caused d recesion. Una dull oo, may be na PMB also caused d recesion in countries like Venezuela, Brazil, Tinusia, Angola etc. PDP children sha, children of looters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
waveman2:
Ur papa ipob in short ur whole family ipob. Ewu

ur whole generations.
Anumpama
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by waveman2: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
U must b a wretched old fool. Look how u come here to embarrass urself. Oloshi, Elenu jatijati.i believe u were born inside the gutter that is why u stink fool.

EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
ur whole generations.
Anumpama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Participations: Buhari Leads The "Who Is Who" To Bisi Akande's book launch / FG May Be Unable To Pay Salaries Beyond June 2023 Without Removing Fuel Subsidy / Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.