Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi (13989 Views)

Buratai: Service Chiefs Have Not Disappointed Nigerians/Buhari / "Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
waveman2:

[s] U must b a wretched old fool. Look how u come here to embarrass urself. Oloshi, Elenu jatijati.i believe u were born inside the gutter that is why u stink fool.
[/s]
oponu omo jatijati.
I don't have time to exchange words with illiterate Ipob imbeciles.
Go get urself enmeshed in a mud.
Idiotic Pig of Biafra.(IPOB)
oloriburuk
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
lokobyforch:
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, says his pursuit for change made him to leave his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to join the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Mr. Amaechi said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria at the Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos last Saturday.
He said he would have done otherwise by staying in PDP to fight for the change, instead, he said he crossed over to APC because of his belief in President Muhammadu Buhari.
“I moved from PDP to APC because I was tired of what was happening in the party, I had the option to stay because of my position as the Chairman of the Governors then.
“I could use my position to fight them (PDP) and get what I wanted because I believed Nigeria was not going in the right direction by then.
“My attention and belief shifted to Buhari which was the viable alternative, I believed in the change mantra because it was the only way to improve on what is on ground.
“He has not disappointed because the economy is now back on track and is growing. This is evident in the current prices of food items because it’s getting lower,’’ he told NAN.
Mr. Amaechi said prices of food would further crash because of the efforts of the government at making the country self-sufficient in food production.
“With the change going on, the price will further crash because before this government came in, the price were soaring because we were importing food items, things we can grow here.
Now the policy of government is working which banned the importation of rice, the price is now about N16,000, but before now, we are importing about N3 billion worth of rice.
“Before now too, we were importing another N3 billion worth of poultry products, we are importing tomatoes but with the ban, we are now concentrating on our local production.
“Many states in the northern part of the country are now growing rice in large quantities though by right, the South-South geo-political zone should be doing that because they are the ones in the swampy area,’’ he said.
Mr. Amaechi said the wastage in the PDP era was alarming, adding that the depletion of the excess crude account was supposed not have been.
“When Obasanjo was leaving, he left about 65 billion dollars in the Excess Crude Account, but this money was frittered away and we wonder where the money is.
“As at then, the price of crude oil during the president Goodluck Jonathan’s administration hovered around 140 dollars with this, they did not leave anything for the incoming government.
“With that kind of money, we should be thinking of connecting Nigeria through rail system. The rail between Ibadan to Kano would have been completed.
“Also the rail gauge between Port Harcourt to Maiduguri and Lagos to Calabar, but all the excess crude money was frittered away, we need to ask questions,’’ he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/252241-buhari-not-disappointed-amaechi.html
grin grin grin
of course he hasn't
meanwhile drabeey concurs grin
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
oponu omo jatijati. I don't have time to exchange words with illiterate Ipob imbeciles. Go get urself enmeshed in a mud. Idiotic Pig of Biafra.(IPOB) oloriburuk
but but ur moniker is igbo grin grin take off ya jacket man's not hot
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Leke001: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
of course he hasn't disappointed you...idiot!
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kenneth10110:

See them the buharist things are getting so costly ooo tell him to reduce them na
you are not making sense like your co Igbo losers
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
obua:
the hypochrolite factory in Kaduna has not been completed. Pls get your facts right. Amaechi as the governor forum chairman took the federal government to court so that they could have access to the excess crude account, and now he is blaming the same Federal government
grin grin
bro see assssslicking from d bmc goon
chaaaai
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
agbangam:

So PMB is d cause of ur Hunger, u guys dull sha and i am so sure u are among d gullible ones claiming dat PMB caused d recesion. Una dull oo, may be na PMB also caused d recesion in countries like Venezuela, Brazil, Tinusia, Angola etc. PDP children sha, children of looters.
Brilliant
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Sunmolar(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Every Sane Nigerian Knows, things are moving up steadily since 2015...

The worst is already behind us and Nigeria is steadily progressing solidly with good foundation, unlike the kneel jerk approach, some wanted the govt to tow...

Take a look at the following Indices:

Power: No argument, Nigerians have never had it so good since 2011...at least many homes are getting between 15-20 hours of electricity now.

Infrastructure: Since 1999, we never seen the level of constructions going on our roads,Railway and bridges across the country now, every important road is receiving attention, constructions workers are presently in most of our roads....You may not notice because, it takes at least 2 years to deliver a standard road in Nigeria..but i assure before the end of 2018, it will be commissioning galore for infrastructure.

Foreign Reserve: The engine of our economy has grown significantly from mere 23Billion Dollars handed over the Present government to about 40Billion and accounting, this is inspite of the very low crude oil price.

Economy: We were warned in 2014, by the then Minister of Economy, that Nigerian's economy was drifting to recession and we didnt listen..good a thing, the recession came, things became worse, affecting almost the prices of everything...but government under President Buhari confronted head, with sound economic management, and now we are out of recession, and since then the economy has been picking up steadily, leading to massive reduction in prices of goods and services...

Corruption: No matter the flaws in the present effort of the Government, Noddy since the independence has made the kind of effort to fight corruption than Buhari, Billions have been recovered, property confiscated, hundreds in court for trial...and most importantly people are now afraid to deep hands into the government treasury to loot.

Agriculture: even the sworn enemies of Nigeria, have shown appreciation for the effort of this government to diversify the economy through agriculture..resulting to the drastic reduction in importation of par boiled rice to almost 0%, thereby allowing the local farmers to blossom, hence the current flooding of the market with local rice for the first time since 1985, which has crashed the price of rice from the all time high of 25,000 to between 10-12,000 in many markets across the country...

There are a lot the government are doing to reposition the Nigeria, which time will not permit to state here...but like they say, it easier to destroy than to rebuild...and President has started the construction..and by the time he LEAVES IN 2023,...his achievement can only be used as a yardstick to measures the subsequent governments after him.

For these facts, you get sense
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Olril18(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
agbangam:

So PMB is d cause of ur Hunger, u guys dull sha and i am so sure u are among d gullible ones claiming dat PMB caused d recesion. Una dull oo, may be na PMB also caused d recesion in countries like Venezuela, Brazil, Tinusia, Angola etc. PDP children sha, children of looters.

Jonathan was the one who restsinted maina

kyari,burutai,dambazau all work for Jonathan.

Jonathan also appointed babachir lawal and oke.

its sycophants like you who lick politician asses without willing to criticised where you are supposed to that are dull.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
leezzz:
but but ur moniker is igbo grin grin take off ya jacket man's not hot
i'm 100% igbo and we the real igbos hate Biafra with all our hearts. #One Nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Sunmolar(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Amaechi should count himself lucky to be part of a government with a stable foundation. Unlike the quick approach, quick fix, quick this, quick that of previous government with weak foundation.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by 7lives: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
Yimu undecided Keep on deceiving yourself-self righteous hypocrite.I said it.For Amaechi to be striving hard to be in political relevance showed that something is amiss.
Obviously Amaechi is now @ a cross road in his political future because everything in the APC is just falling apart.
Amaechi crossed over into the APC with the intent to achieve his desperate ambition of becoming the VP since Jonathan will not succumb to the Amaechi-led "rebel governors" demand of him vacating office for them.
After joining the APC & having dollarized Buhari's presidential campaign bid he felt he should be rewarded with his cherished VP position but haven seen well through his desperation,Tinubu cut him to size by initially fighting for the same post.
But when the northern cabal joined the fight & the heat become unbearable, he then nominate Osinbajo to hold the fort for him by proxy pending when it'll be feasible for the plan-B to work.
Buhari have to compensate Amaechi with the less fanciful transport ministry just to keep him at bay but he has never been a happy man because he knows Buhari is a stark failure.

How does this rubbish you typed here, erase the fact that Buhari has successfully made millionaires out of our poverty stricken farmers?.
Build our reserve from $28 billion to almost $40 within 2 years despite a heavy drop in oil price.
How does this post of yours stopped SANE minds from returning Buhari in 2019.
grin grin grin grin grin Your fellow haters who were waiting to sell rice above 15k are currently gnashing their teeth in the market, their greedy projection is not flying, rice has refused to go beyond 14k.
To cut the long story short, Baba till fallow brains like yours are reset.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by IkpuMmadu: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
boring moronic Igbo post.
ewu
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Sunmolar(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
we non corruptible citizens should focus on Nigerian project rather than playing partision politics which the end result not good for us as a nation.
If we have non corruptible aspirants in any of the political parties in Nigeria we can vote for such without been bias to the party he belongs.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And you are paid Zero naira to project a known thief Atiku? Shame on you!
Oh I see so buhari,amechi n d rest of them criminals in APC are all saints abi. I won't say shame on u....na thunder go fire u there...condemned soul.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by 7lives: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
chronique:

I don't know how a person can tell lies blatantly like you are currently doing. Jonathan left $32bn in our foreign reserve before leaving and our current balance in reserves as at November 2017, stood at $35bn. Secondly, everyone knows food items were cheaper under Jonathan's government, than they currently are.power supply was better under Jonathan than it is currently. You can continue telling lies to the idiots who don't have a brain and can't think for themselves. But quit spreading that lie as a fact. People like you who tell lies without a conscience, shouldn't be allowed to live with humans cos you can kill if given the opportunity.

Liar show us the picture na.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by 7lives: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
spartacus11:

Amen amen amen

May ur life be handled as Gej and pdp handle Nigeria say amen

Oyanra

Good job grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
May his life be ruin the way GEJ and pdp ruined Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by waveman2: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Get off my mention old fool without sense.

EzeIgboNukwu:
[/s]oponu omo jatijati.
[s]
I don't have time to exchange words with illiterate [/s]Ipob imbeciles.
[s]
Go get urself enmeshed in a mud.
[/s]Idiotic Pig of Biafra.(IPOB)
[s]
oloriburuk[s][/s]
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by 7lives: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Olril18:

I don't do party,I rather look at individuals.. but can you please stop spewing this nonsense?

how did PDP failed
can you point the aspects of their failure out?

I may be young during Obasanjo regime but I knew he did well as president, he was probably the best we had, not divisive and very detribalized.... you can say he is corrupt,but Donald trump is a financially and immorally corrupt individual but he rules the most powerful nation in the world.

can you point out to me how Yaradua failed? in which aspect exactly?

even Jonathan was not that bad,except he surrounded himself with fools and sycophants who did not let him see.
if you say Jonathan is corrupt,then with what we have seen of Buhari, is he not worse?

at least Jonathan didn't pretend he was fighting corruption, Buhari who is doing "eye service" of fighting corruption but in reality protecting corrupt officials has been way worse...need I remind u of the recent maina gate?

every thing the media has accused PDP of,APC has done worse,the difference is the media is giving APC /Buhari leeway while it taunted and haunted PDP

PDP failing Nigeria for 16 years is a fictitious media narrative and propaganda...its not surprising goons like you who can not reason on their own but to always believe everything they are told believe that nonsense.

Mister man,free yourself from mental slavery... APC is an epic failure of the highest order...... that's if you know the definition of failure.

You are joking right?
Eye don open jor the snare is broken, the captives have escaped.
If what PDP did in 16 years was a good job, then what Tinubu and his crew did in Lagos is nothing.
Everything that AD,AC ACN AND OF RECENT APC did in Lagos are there for every eye to see.
How can a government spent 12 billion dollars on power and and generate darkness, and this rubbish went on for sixteen good years.
Do you know how much revenue was generated in 16 years of PDP government?, did you know how much got stolen?.
No body changes a winning team, PDP IS A LIKE A STRONGMAN STANDING ON THE WAY OF NIGERIA'S PROGRESS.
Na people like you dey make citizens like me, dey pray for JERRY RAWLINGS TREATMENT FOR NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
waveman2:
i am an idiotic flying pig witch of Biafra.
I am so stupid

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Olril18(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
7lives:

You are joking right?
Eye don open jor the snare is broken, the captives have escaped.
If what PDP did in 16 years was a good job, then what Tinubu and his crew did in Lagos is nothing.
Everything that AD,AC ACN AND OF RECENT APC did in Lagos are there for every eye to see.
How can a government spent 12 billion dollars on power and and generate darkness, and this rubbish went on for sixteen good years.
Do you know how much revenue was generated in 16 years of PDP government?, did you know how much got stolen?.
No body changes a winning team, PDP IS A LIKE A STRONGMAN STANDING ON THE WAY OF NIGERIA'S PROGRESS.
Na people like you dey make citizens like me, dey pray for JERRY RAWLINGS TREATMENT FOR NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.

lol

you are entitled to your opinion.. ..
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by waveman2: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Go and sleep almajiri. I know u don't have a home.u can lie beside under a bridge cos dat is ur home.

[quote author=EzeIgboNwaChukwu post=63230493][/quote]
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
waveman2:
[s]
Go and sleep almajiri. I know u don't have a home.u can lie beside under a bridge cos dat is ur home. [/s]

flat headed pig. I can see you're jobless. At your age you should be ashamed of yourself for not achieving what your mates are achieving.
Criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by kipesco(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Where Sarrki dey.

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by AdesegunSanni89: 3:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Olril18:

I'm Yoruba,pls you don't speak for me or any other Yoruba youth, its only liars like you who love supporting failure and is enmeshed in petty tribalism and racism that will keep making excuse for Buhari by saying PDP failed for 16 yrs..so what has APC done better
didn't majority voted the failure in Aso rock because they believe he will give them succor over PDP ?

do you even know how much a common Nigerian is suffering nowadays?

I voted Buhari in 2015,but I will not be blinded by your petty and nonsensical hatred for some ethnic group to go and vote Buhari again.

if a politician do not perform well,then its the right thing to vote them out so we the commoners will not be taking for granted time and time again.

better open your eyes,you hypocrite lot.
Mumu trying to fool himself. You didn’t vote for Buhari so don’t give us that bull crap. Secondly, you should thank your god that the likes of us saved your life by voting in Buhari in 2015. If not your suffering would have been worse than that of Venezuela and other oil dependent economies. Am sure if the thief GEJ that you supported in 2015 had won, he would have continued to share the meager oil income among his fellow corrupt PDP rogues. Only a fool like you will think Buhari caused the recession. But Baba Buhari has managed the situation well Period. Because I don’t know what miracle you want Buhari to perform with very low oil price.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by neonis12345(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Enough of this lies jare,what kind of govt is this,we regret the day we elected u guys and we are waiting come 2019 to eject u all���
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2017
Drabeey:
Tell them sir

I still strongly believe that Buhari is the only one who can make this country the best.

I love you PMB

Drabeey was HERE
You are a perpetual zombie. Go and die with him
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by plessis: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Every Sane Nigerian Knows, things are moving up steadily since 2015...

The worst is already behind us and Nigeria is steadily progressing solidly with good foundation, unlike the kneel jerk approach, some wanted the govt to tow...

Take a look at the following Indices:

Power: No argument, Nigerians have never had it so good since 2011...at least many homes are getting between 15-20 hours of electricity now.

Infrastructure: Since 1999, we never seen the level of constructions going on our roads,Railway and bridges across the country now, every important road is receiving attention, constructions workers are presently in most of our roads....You may not notice because, it takes at least 2 years to deliver a standard road in Nigeria..but i assure before the end of 2018, it will be commissioning galore for infrastructure.

Foreign Reserve: The engine of our economy has grown significantly from mere 23Billion Dollars handed over the Present government to about 40Billion and accounting, this is inspite of the very low crude oil price.

Economy: We were warned in 2014, by the then Minister of Economy, that Nigerian's economy was drifting to recession and we didnt listen..good a thing, the recession came, things became worse, affecting almost the prices of everything...but government under President Buhari confronted head, with sound economic management, and now we are out of recession, and since then the economy has been picking up steadily, leading to massive reduction in prices of goods and services...

Corruption: No matter the flaws in the present effort of the Government, Noddy since the independence has made the kind of effort to fight corruption than Buhari, Billions have been recovered, property confiscated, hundreds in court for trial...and most importantly people are now afraid to deep hands into the government treasury to loot.

Agriculture: even the sworn enemies of Nigeria, have shown appreciation for the effort of this government to diversify the economy through agriculture..resulting to the drastic reduction in importation of par boiled rice to almost 0%, thereby allowing the local farmers to blossom, hence the current flooding of the market with local rice for the first time since 1985, which has crashed the price of rice from the all time high of 25,000 to between 10-12,000 in many markets across the country...

There are a lot the government are doing to reposition the Nigeria, which time will not permit to state here...but like they say, it easier to destroy than to rebuild...and President has started the construction..and by the time he LEAVES IN 2023,...his achievement can only be used as a yardstick to measures the subsequent governments after him.

You this transgendered, what about security?.... How many lives have been lost because of your ogas emptiness?....

We're done with your oga.
We'll try another person.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Chibabe1(f): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Why do i feel that Amaechi will soon dump APC
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by blackbeau1(f): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Am sure you are Igbo
I'm not .
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Kenneth10110(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
you are not making sense like your co Igbo losers

Who told you i am Igbo even the Hausa don't like buhari am sure you are fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: We Have To Respect The Rule Of Law / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo / Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.