Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi (13990 Views)

Buratai: Service Chiefs Have Not Disappointed Nigerians/Buhari / "Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Booked space only to type rubbish! You and Your Corrupt Atiku will be disgraced in 2019! Mark it down!
Indeed there are political moguls and there are political mugululu. You've never sided anything good in your confused life. You support herdsmen attacks on other citizens, you defend every terror attacks that comes across your notion and I ask you, Ngeneukwunnu what kind of human idiot are you?
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by immortal07: 12:27am On Dec 16, 2017
Olril18:

I don't do party,I rather look at individuals.. but can you please stop spewing this nonsense?

how did PDP failed
can you point the aspects of their failure out?

I may be young during Obasanjo regime but I knew he did well as president, he was probably the best we had, not divisive and very detribalized.... you can say he is corrupt,but Donald trump is a financially and immorally corrupt individual but he rules the most powerful nation in the world.

can you point out to me how Yaradua failed? in which aspect exactly?

even Jonathan was not that bad,except he surrounded himself with fools and sycophants who did not let him see.
if you say Jonathan is corrupt,then with what we have seen of Buhari, is he not worse?

at least Jonathan didn't pretend he was fighting corruption, Buhari who is doing "eye service" of fighting corruption but in reality protecting corrupt officials has been way worse...need I remind u of the recent maina gate?

every thing the media has accused PDP of,APC has done worse,the difference is the media is giving APC /Buhari leeway while it taunted and haunted PDP

PDP failing Nigeria for 16 years is a fictitious media narrative and propaganda...its not surprising goons like you who can not reason on their own but to always believe everything they are told believe that nonsense.

Mister man,free yourself from mental slavery... APC is an epic failure of the highest order...... that's if you know the definition of failure.

Okay sir..
But if I may ask,y do u tink APC was able to sell dis 'change' idea if PDP were doin well,lik u claimed
Talkin abt corruption..if buhari has done notin,all d billions recovered frm this corrupt fellows will nt have been..nd we wil still b in recession.
Last u nid to wait until after buhari's tenure nd den look into his asset nd wat he declared previously,only den came u tag him corrupt..
So far,he has done noting wrong frm a technical point of view
Buh bcoz of d hardship,ppl are complaining and d only person to blame it on is him noni
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Olril18(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Mumu trying to fool himself. You didn’t vote for Buhari so don’t give us that bull crap. Secondly, you should thank your god that the likes of us saved your life by voting in Buhari in 2015. If not your suffering would have been worse than that of Venezuela and other oil dependent economies. Am sure if the thief GEJ that you supported in 2015 had won, he would have continued to share the meager oil income among his fellow corrupt PDP rogues. Only a fool like you will think Buhari caused the recession. But Baba Buhari has managed the situation well Period. Because I don’t know what miracle you want Buhari to perform with very low oil price.
you are the mumu,not me...I never abused you..its only a frustrated person that abuse other people
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi by Kenneth10110(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
you are not making sense like your co Igbo losers

Igbo's are not losers
Yoruba's are not losers
Hausa are not losers

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra PDP Primary Fallout: Maduka Was Never Swindled Of $450,000- Aide / QatarEnergy Not Drawn To Nigeria Despite Tinubu Visit / President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.