Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Incest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incest (1010 Views)

Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / Incest : Twins Having Sex With Each Other / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
This world we live in is full of atrocities, my grandmother junior sister is a very nice quiet and calm woman. She visits our house frm time to time and never have i seen any of her child or offspring.
I always asked my mum why the woman did not give birth and she always told me that the woman was born barren, anytime I see this woman I feel sad because she is so kind hearted.My mum was forced to tell me what happened to this woman long ago even before I was born.
For the sake of this story let me call this woman faith. Faith was a young girl of 10 years old when she was sent to Ilesa in osun to stay with her father's junior brother who was unmarried at that time, this her uncle slept with her so much and even prepared concoctions for her to drink, she even revealed how he wud grind local medicines on her head and do other fetish things to her as young as she was. She cudnt speak up because she was scared for her life.
All these abuse and ritual like activities continued for a very long time and faith suffered in silence, another relative of faith father traveled to osun to see them one day and saw that she was unhappy and sad, he went back to the village to tell faiths father that he shud bring her back to the village because she was not happy in osun.
She travelled back to the village and when she was of age to get married, she married a young man, after some years she did not conceive and it was an issue, the marriage ended and she got married again, she cud not still conceive and the marriage still ended. Faith remarried for the third time and she cud not still give birth. The marriage ended and she was without a partner. She remained like that up till this moment.
She finally revealed all that transpired in osun with her uncle after she was 70 years old and I feel so sorry for this woman who is so nice and has suffered this much. Why am I telling this true story, it's because karma is real. Her uncle who did all dose things to her.... His first and second son died in one month, and they were close to 40 years, his wife died two months after his sons died, the wife of his first son went to the farm and she left her 1 year old baby with her five years old baby in a section of the farm to do farm work only to come back and find the little one missing.
After some months this same woman was killed in the village by unknown persons. Faith uncle witnessed all this catastrophy in his family before he was inflicted by a strange illness and died and as I am writing this, his last son and child is inflicted by an illness no one knows what it is. You don't need to be a Christian or Muslim to do the right thing and I dnt knw why man is so cruel to man.For those who like creating topics in this section like: should I sleep with my sister, should I sleep with my cousin, my uncles wife is giving me green light.... Take note, dnt create problems for yourself because of sex and incest. This is a true story and not fiction.

1 Like

Re: Incest by genie66(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Okay
Re: Incest by charleff512(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nkan Nbe!
Re: Incest by wtfcoded: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
For the dicklitants here in the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Nine Signs He's Not A Cheater / Sex & Masturbation During Pregnancy – What You Should Know / This Guy I Loved So Much Is Breaking Up With Me Cos I Am A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.