Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) (41611 Views)

Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) / Vivian Chiologi: Married At 50 & Gave Birth At 51 - Mo Abudu Celebrates Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
20 years a slave. So he couldn't save money to start up a business.
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by rykca: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
charleff512:
Loyalty Pays!
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
wawu
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by histemple: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
charleff512:
Loyalty Pays!

So, how has this loyalty paid him?
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
kokoA:
Some bosses are really nice o. Who knows how much she plays him? And again, well, make I no talk the other one wey dey my mind sha lipsrsealed

Is she married??
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Those saying slavery don't know that the guy has reached the level of "master driver". When you are a professional you practically dictate the terms. If this guy wants to leave now Mo would most likely offer him more favourable terms to keep him. The important thing in all legitimate endeavours is to excel at it.

6 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by cappinjerry(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
this reminds me of terry mackson '(Tunde Omonode)'s song....
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
She must have been treating him very well..for him to still be around.
My aunt,for example, built a bungalow for her driver of over 20years..
It pays to be loyal...TO THE RIGHT PERSON(S)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by ExpressDiggers: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
mmm
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
driving is a profession

some have been teachers for over 20years. no big deal

6 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by BCISLTD: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
I’m not happy
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
She cannot empower him to become something else..... Africans with slave mentality..... When time reach now, then go say oyinbo enslave us.....
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
iyatrustee:
Don't know what to say here o! Driving someone for 20yrs!

Young lady it's been long i quoted you. Where have you been? angry
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by femi4: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
iyatrustee:
abi o....
That's never an achievement
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by arherfish(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
20yrs of consented slavery shocked
Keep Kwayet
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by funkiesho1(f): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
I loveet

Contact me for your cheap sub
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by burakado17: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Driving her at the other room lol!
kokoA:
Some bosses are really nice o. Who knows how much she plays him? And again, well, make I no talk the other one wey dey my mind sha lipsrsealed
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by roarik(f): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
driver for 20 years....dis one weak me o
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by cattyfundz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
guess u know the kind connection d driver go get forget oo him ma na boss too ooo
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
kokoA:
Talk am na grin
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Harlarbiz01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
iyatrustee:

Does it matter??...His achievement matters most. .If he is making it there even than some bankers, teachers, polices...so why not doing it till kingdom come...dnt see the job the way common Nigerians sees it...a driver that is earning 150k+ is that one still a driver

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by aspirebig: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
iyatrustee:

In Lagos ...I know a driver that drove a family for over 30 years. ...yes 3 decades plus ....

As in the children were born in the driver's presence....he drove them to kindergarten. ....primary school....secondary school....university. ..till they got married and by the time I know the family ...one of those children was already a full grown man in his early thirties....building his mansion off allen.in ikeja Lagos. ...that was around 1995/6.......

As for those talking about vision...no b everyone go be Oga oo

There are many graduates working as drivers today in many companies. ....even come to Warri, Benin, Abraka, Lagos .....see many graduates doing okada work and keke marwa. ..it is better than yahoo yahoo or taking to armed robbery.... with the certificate. ..one-day God will answer them.

The country hard...no be joke....

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hope the driver is not digging her V?
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by histemple: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Even if she never intended to assist this driver, this picture she posted will turnout to be a blessing for him. Trust Nigerians with bashing on her for enslaving a man.

She will be forced to do something for him and advertise same online.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Driver for 20 yrs? No vision

and u wey do job searc for 5 years .....marketing for another 5 ......and probably in 10 years time u won't still earn as much as that driver....i bet you he has trained his kids with that job and probably owns a house......a visionless person is someone who is quick to judge like you broke ass

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Marcofranz:
20 years a slave. So he couldn't save money to start up a business.

its obvious u re a kid lets see how much u will save up in 20 years

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Young lady it's been long i quoted you. Where have you been? angry

Been a while bro! Many of the oldies here no longer comment so me sef enter relegation wink I see u stopped spitting upandan grin grin
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by kitaatita: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
charleff512:
Loyalty Pays!
Pays what? Can't she assist the man to move to another level?
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Esepayan:

its obvious u re a kid lets see how much u will save up in 20 years
Your father is the kid here. Anyone destined to be at the top won't settle for less. I pray you remain in that spot for 20 years . Idiot.
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by highchief1: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
iyatrustee:
some drivers earn beta than Babk managers if he was t happy he would have left long ago

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
call it slavery or whatever....I'm sure he's living lager than you lots who are hating

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Jim Iyke Slams Non-Fan Who Said 'Old Age Don Dey Come Close'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.