Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? (5006 Views)

Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics) / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by habsydiamond(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
that one Na child abuse nao...look for the ones wey don enter ileya....no be sheep pikin u go dey kill chop nao...
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Like dating our last born
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Not bad if you ask me but becareful.Dont go and impregnant that girl and deny or else thunder will fire you. cheesy cheesy Had an affair with one of my teacher back then,but na yeye relationship.I used him so much,God forgive me. That life sweet me oo.grin grin

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Jadoskii(m): 12:47am On Dec 13, 2017
This bro code guide shld help ...so as not to be labeled a pedophile

Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by hakymworld1(m): 5:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Age, weight, height, class and e.t.c are just a number when it comes to love. She will finish sch one day, and the world wont see her as a secondarian no more. If she loves you like you do, bro u deserve to keep her.
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Op, if you genuinely love her please go ahead.
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by eniorisha(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
If u reside in the same state WHR u serve & u will still continue d relationship strongly after service, then u may, with fear of God & morality, go ahead. But d distance from your state of residence and current state is like Lagos to either Edo , Akwa Ibom, Kogi, Niger, or Kaduna State, Pls & Pls leave d girl alone.

That Kind of rlshp can only thrive on close face to face contact. It'll never work out if u both are far apart, even if you av a good intention for her & her future. #mytake
Re: Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? by Mypeople2(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
I will date her provided I am in 100L.But right now, I won't do that even if I am given 5 billion naira.They act like babies

(1) (2) (Reply)

What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage / I Need 500k / My Experience With Filipino Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.