Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Experience With Filipino Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Filipino Lady (5004 Views)

Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / Filipino Newlyweds Drown While Honeymooning After Ten Years Of Dating / Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 3:14am On Nov 02, 2022
Dear Redpiller,

I have a confession to make. I will like to share my experience with Filipina lady I docked sometimes ago when I was in diaspora.

She was older than me like 7yrs. We meet on this dating app call tinder… I have been holding this sex urge for long time… I do hv a gf back home tho…

To cut the long story short… I bleep this lady and she enjoyed it and always ask for more… but this lady own is too much, she always want to knack from night till dawn.

Plus she too dey love. To the extent that she went ahead to pick my naija gf phone number behind my back and told her to leave that she is the new owner now.

It was later that I kno that this Filipino lady just like sex naturally and she don even knack one niaja brother in the same flat.

to be continue later…
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2022
This Filipino lady is so loving to the extent that she will cook for me and even buy alot of stuff come my house.

Infact at some point I was comparing this Filipina to my gf in naija because every time I have to send money to my gf frd in naija which is really choking but this my Filipina is not giving me much expenses and she cares alot.

to be continue later…

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 3:07am On Nov 03, 2022
to be continue later…
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2022
to be continue later
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Ballzproblemm: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2022
undecided how does this concern redpill now wetin I wan know
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by SPAMBOX7: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
You go push drugs for Filipino abi you go school?
By your English I think it's the former

Sighs*

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by browndre: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
You are sending money to girl that you have not marry and you called yourself a redpiller.

Please, stop it.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Maxxim: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dear readers, tory don finish trust me grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yes. Here I am… my gf in naija later contacted me and try to confirm the story but I denied 100% because I truly want to keep this girl. I told her to block the filipino lady everywhere that they are only trying to play on her intelligent. She agreed and follow my instruction.

To cut the long story short… I travel back to naija after some months. We drag the issue of the filipino girl for a while and I told her the story is not tru. And after we decided to get married and tie d nut.

But this my naija gf is just too hot temper, even before I left naija she has always been like that but I keep telling my self she will change for better.

This my naija gf don disgrace herself on several occasion in public and at my frds place but I hv been able to manage the situation then.

After marriage issue and fight keep coming always from her… she just don't want to see any lady around me. On my phone or wat so ever. I try as much as possible to do away with so many of my female frds to avoid issue.

Later after the wedding we both leave niaja to abroad… but she insist she will only go with me and come back to naija because of her FG work.

to be continue later…..
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Angrygoat: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Odeh
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Angrygoat:
Odeh

Angry Goat!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Clique1788: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
SIMP
what did you call redpillers for here angry
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Clique1788:
SIMP
what did you call redpillers for here angry

So you can see your ideally is nothing!
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2022
I hardly read stories but yours is straight to that point.pls continue and hope it's not fiction cos I dont read unreal things

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 2:01am On Nov 05, 2022
Brb
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by arthurwillia(m): 3:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Which country you dey
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Sammy101111(m): 4:05am On Nov 05, 2022
One thing I know is that
Have met a lot of foreigners
I can’t lie
But niaja ladies na him worst I swear

Foreigner love affection not money
My ex Indian babe and Holland

Are both the same behaviors

If am down in mood or anything this lady love to ask what is wrong with me
The next thing they will say is that are they the one troubling me or disturbing me should they go or stay then I will then tell them my mind if am thinking of something else there care is different from naija care oh .
I can’t just post pictures and videos of them here because of privacy
I swear to God this India, Holland , Uk babe never ask me chichi
But when we meet our love is unique
I spend they spend more

But they are always jealous
I notice they like making babe
They will rather keep a child than abort it

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Continue the story, I am enjoying it. Where are you abroad based?

satechexpress:
This Filipino lady is so loving to the extent that she will cook for me and even buy alot of stuff come my house.

Infact at some point I was comparing this Filipina to my gf in naija because every time I have to send money to my gf frd in naija which is really choking but this my Filipina is not giving me much expenses and she cares alot.

to be continue later…
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sammy101111:
One thing I know is that
Have met a lot of foreigners
I can’t lie
But niaja ladies na him worst I swear

Foreigner see affection not money
My ex Indian babe and Holland

Are both the same behaviors

If am down in mood or anything this lady love to ask what is wrong with me
The next thing they will say is that are the troubling me or disturbing me should they go or stay then I will them my mind if am thinking of something else there care is different from naija care oh .
I can’t just post pictures and videos of them here because of privacy
I swear to God this India, Holland , Uk babe never ask me chichi
But when we meet our love is unique
I spend they spend more

But they are always jealous
I no notice they like making babe
They will rather keep a child than abort it

Wtf Are you talking about

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Sammy101111(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dimples2022:

Wtf Are you talking about

Don’t you understand what I meant.
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by WereyBoi: 2:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Wow
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Tinyemeka(m): 4:03am On Nov 12, 2022
satechexpress:
Dear Redpiller,

I have a confession to make. I will like to share my experience with Filipina lady I docked sometimes ago when I was in diaspora.

She was older than me like 7yrs. We meet on this dating app call tinder… I have been holding this sex urge for long time… I do hv a gf back home tho…

To cut the long story short… I bleep this lady and she enjoyed it and always ask for more… but this lady own is too much, she always want to knack from night till dawn.

Plus she too dey love. To the extent that she went ahead to pick my naija gf phone number behind my back and told her to leave that she is the new owner now.

It was later that I kno that this Filipino lady just like sex naturally and she don even knack one niaja brother in the same flat.

to be continue later…

It's 2:58am where I am now and I'm sitting 2 seats away from a Filipina (we're on night shift) that looks like one Chinese goddess and has one of the most British accents I've come across. I had to ask her if she was born here and she replied that she came into the country when she was 7.

Extremely pretty babe with an equally gentle and kind disposition. And she happens to be one of the fastest workers here. I haven't seen that kind of combination in a Naija babe before. Honestly.
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sorry for the break in transmission… kind of busy with web app dev work to meet up deadline…

So my naija wife follow me go abroad with the agreement she will be flyin in and out to take care of her govt work of around 110k per month in naija while I will stay in abroad and manage my work since na the place better money dey come from.

She will stay 6month abroad and one or two month in naija. But the problem I was having is using all my saving to pay for flight all the time because that time na covid time. And also all her stay in abroad with me it is always fight complain of woman in the flat that I am engaging with them in conversation too much… Last last I decided to cut off ladies conversation to please her.

But it gets to a point this my naija wife start again as usual with fight. God knos most time I will just be looking and she will not all me to go out of the room. Tore my cloth and start with alot of abusive word sayin my sister is prostitute also all sort of abusive word to all my family while she lock me up…. All because I did not follow her to mall outside to get veg. And I told her babe please I am busy I need to finish this client work on my laptop.

To cut the long story short this my naija wife na very hot temper person but I am tryin as much as possible to manage the situation.

During argument she also keep mentioning this filipino lady that I did not tell her the true later later one of my africa bro usually witness most of her argument because he has this loud voice. This bro step into the matter and persuade me to tell her the truth since the incident was b4 marriage. Na so I tell her o. Still argument and fight every week.

To be ctnd later…
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Homeboiy: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
You see he'll fire you jump enter

Avoid naija girls u no hear.

Nothing go make me leave naija later come home come marry naija girl.

Make Devil use me the day I go try am.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by dnawah(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
satechexpress:
Sorry for the break in transmission… kind of busy with web app dev work to meet up deadline…

So my naija wife follow me go abroad with the agreement she will be flyin in and out to take care of her govt work of around 110k per month in naija while I will stay in abroad and manage my work since na the place better money dey come from.

She will stay 6month abroad and one or two month in naija. But the problem I was having is using all my saving to pay for flight all the time because that time na covid time. And also all her stay in abroad with me it is always fight complain of woman in the flat that I am engaging with them in conversation too much… Last last I decided to cut off ladies conversation to please her.

But it gets to a point this my naija wife start again as usual with fight. God knos most time I will just be looking and she will not all me to go out of the room. Tore my cloth and start with alot of abusive word sayin my sister is prostitute also all sort of abusive word to all my family while she lock me up…. All because I did not follow her to mall outside to get veg. And I told her babe please I am busy I need to finish this client work on my laptop.

To cut the long story short this my naija wife na very hot temper person but I am tryin as much as possible to manage the situation.

During argument she also keep mentioning this filipino lady that I did not tell her the true later later one of my africa bro usually witness most of her argument because he has this loud voice. This bro step into the matter and persuade me to tell her the truth since the incident was b4 marriage. Na so I tell her o. Still argument and fight every week.

To be ctnd later…
u may not leave to continue this story.but wait o! Where u dey look go put ur hand for hell's fire.
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by RighteousDemon: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
dnawah:
u may not leave to continue this story.but wait o! Where u dey look go put ur hand for hell's fire.

Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2022
Tinyemeka:

It's 2:58am where I am now and I'm sitting 2 seats away from a Filipina (we're on night shift) that looks like one Chinese goddess and has one of the most British accents I've come across. I had to ask her if she was born here and she replied that she came into the country when she was 7.

Extremely pretty babe with an equally gentle and kind disposition. And she happens to be one of the fastest workers here. I haven't seen that kind of combination in a Naija babe before. Honestly.

I am telling you my brother.... it is always like that... fresh and clean. wink
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by satechexpress: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2022
The story is still long sha... I have been extremely busy... I really hope to update this thread whenever I am free again.
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by Nonywendy(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2022
browndre:
You are sending money to girl that you have not marry and you called yourself a redpiller.

Please, stop it.
he is a confirmed SIMPle man
Re: My Experience With Filipino Lady by stacyadams: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2022
grin u know say getting anger issues ,u still go marry am.....Na till e use knife stab u for sleep u go wake up

(1) (Reply)

After This Style He Will Never Cheat On You / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! / How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.