Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (51794 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by buchilino(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
BE PROUD OF UR SUCCESS GAL, BUT DON'T LET IT GET INTO YOUR HEAD.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
After buying her way through the university, she's saying law is not easy , every course is not easy at all, one just have to work hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by YINKS89(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
How is she a slay queen?

So a girl cannot be pretty with peace of mind again?

She is pretty, and she has something going for her. Finishing from a law school is not as easy as slicing N70 Agege Bread and smearing the insides with butter. She is hardworking, and she has something going for her in real life.

In contrast, a slay queen is a jobless girl who sees social network as a means to validate her ego. 90 percent of slay queens have nothing going on for them in real life.

In order news, have you read my stories?

Anita the naughty housemaid.
Aunty Kemi.
The Home instructor.
and Biology Practical

Only for 18+
do u actually know d meaning of slay queen... If not google is ur frnd.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Well... it's part of life! I wonder how many Prof. she don sleep with undecided. E no easy sha... Anyway, congrats!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
YINKS89:
do u actually know d meaning of slay queen... If not google is ur frnd.

Hold this "K" for me abeg.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by obonujoker(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
At the end na charge and bail....
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yellow paw-paw like u
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by talk2percy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Come, is that not Bob the Risky one with her?? Ok, maybe na his lookalike shaa
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by cstr1000: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Law girls. wink

Those my randy university days sha

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrMcJay:

Was in Lagos campus back then, the Bar exam week was Hell.

Had malaria but couldn't take drugs cos they would wear me down before I get better. Had to avoid medicines and took lemon grass and tea. That was what I took in place of water all through the Bar finals week.

Looking back, I still don't understand how I passed as well as I did.
Lol.. I can relate. I and the Doctor at the law school clinic were besties because I was always falling sick. It's either body pain, or malaria or skin reaction.Sharing a medium size room with 5 other ladies was the hardest thing i have had to do all my life!
Aceing law school is just by His grace. I know of someone who had a first class in Uni, but left law school with a pass because he was seriously sick during bar finals. I was always praying for good health during tbe exams, because I dreaded having to return to law school for resit. At least i have the kpali now, and my mother has bragging rights (My daughter is a lawyer)... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by salbis(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
That one no be Bob wetin sef? Continue, you are doing yourself.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by MrCross: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
How is she a slay queen?

So a girl cannot be pretty with peace of mind again?

She is pretty, and she has something going for her. Finishing from a law school is not as easy as slicing N70 Agege Bread and smearing the insides with butter. She is hardworking, and she has something going for her in real life.

In contrast, a slay queen is a jobless girl who sees social network as a means to validate her ego. 90 percent of slay queens have nothing going on for them in real life.

In order news, have you read my stories?

Anita the naughty housemaid.
Aunty Kemi.
The Home instructor.
and Biology Practical

Only for 18+

I'm not interested in your stories but pls who get that yansh on your biological practical cover abeg

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Whose name will be on the certificate? Yours? Good.
So you're studying it for yourself and not for someone else
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by adami48(f): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
One among the biggest lesbians we have in town ,go check her Facebook page , bobrisky is like a god to her
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by LordIsaac(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
mechanics:
After buying her way through the university, she's saying law is not easy , every course is not easy at all, one just have to work hard.
She should try Chemistry in UniJos. I laugh at times when I hear Arts students talking about difficulty. Hmmm....
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Timidaves: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Follysho707:
Well... it's part of life! I wonder how many Prof. she don sleep with undecided. E no easy sha... Anyway, congrats!
U are nothing but a fool.. we know that is what your sister does so she can get grades ehn don't think everyone behaves like ur family members Cant she dress well and look beautiful again because she studies law
I have a cousin who studies law is a make up artist and she slays a lot but when it is time to read her books she drowns her self in the book she may be in her room throughout the day doing nothing but reading.
Not everyone has a mentality like urs.Urentality is very shallow . I even ber thar fishes are wiser than you

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by talkless07: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
nothing comes easy In life .
....congratulations though!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
queenfav:
I agree. Passing Bar finals is by God's grace. I knew it wasn't a joke when Muslims were attended our prayers during exams. That exam is a spiritual warfare! I have never prayed all my life like i did in law school. Nobody needed to even advice me. Especially with people running mad, falling sick and even dieing just like that.
Enugu campus wasn't stressful at all. We were closing by two. Sometimes i was able to skip classes after break, until they started locking the hostel! Congrats to the pretty lady again, now the legal hustle begins!

But isn't all a waste at the end? How much do lawyers really earn after Law School ? I'm beginning to think Education is even a big waste of time. I should have learnt Trading sad

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Year in, year out, Nigeria produces not less than a thousand lawyers to this miserable unemployment rate.And when you eventually get lucky to get a firm or chambers, you get offered meager money that wouldn't even feed you in a day in law school. So pathetic!!!
Lawyers in Nigeria are broke ! Before you even start seeing light small maybe you have 10years experience. The salary is pathetic.....
The best decision my elder brother made was getting his LLB degree at the University of Calgary In Canada and today, its a SUCCESS STORY...
Canada or USA remains the best place for any lawyer to stay successful and make good money....
If you study law for Naija and u dey expect better pay, na only God go help u ooo..
You no lie oga.. Nobody told me to start selling hair na.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Angelanest:
A lady who was called to Bar today in Abuja, has recounted her experience at the Nigerian Law School. According to Chukwuba Chiluba, some of her colleagues at the Nigerian Law school, Lagos campus didn't make it due to the death, madness and other reasons. Read what she shared on Facebook below;

Nigerian Law School especially Lagos campus is the toughest campus . If you want stress ,go there. We sit in class from 9-5pm. Sometimes we don't get to leave class till 6 or 7pm just because we want to learn ! After which we must hold group meetings for presentation the next day. And the cycle continues.
People faint in class or even drop out because they couldn't cope. A man lost his child but had to sit for the compulsory law dinner , I couldn't imagine the pain he went through.

A particular set had a woman who went into labour in the examination hall, she had to finish her exam in the ward , law school pities no one !

Some even ran mad .While we lost others to the cold hands of death.

At one point I broke down, I became sick and pale . Adaobi Chinazom Eze came to visit me on campus and I begged her to take me with her , I didn't mind tagging along . She promised to come pick me and she didn't. I really take it as an insult when people make fun of lawyers in Nigeria, truth is there might not be all that glamour but my dear it isn't easy !

I also find it offensive when people make fun of those who didn't pass law school, some of you would be lost in civil litigation class and would come out insane. Before you force your child to study law , please ask him/her if that is what they want ,because it isn't easy .

Six years of learning, Is not easy. And for those of us who didn't study in private universities you can remember our "university strike " experience which put our education on hold , we would have graduated a long time ago. I graduated since 2015 , but didn't go to law school because this.

If law is so simple, go study it , I hope you have the money and intelligence to facilitate this ambition, it's not easy, so when you hear or say lawyers are proud , we accept ! It's not a career or course for the fickle minded or the "basic"...
And even as a female in the legal world , there is this disgusting stereotype that we tend to be jezebels , who no man would want , well if no man wants us , money wants us ,who cares !

Today I celebrate my girls.
Congratulations to us .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-set-called-bar-shares-experience-nigerian-law-school.html

Ti m'ba fo eti e! sad no be for my bedroom woman go dey rehearse litigation. Woman na pussy for my other room. You carry go courtroom if you want blow english and practice law.

Na di yansh she go take get client and money, the law sef na bojuboju. grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
truthsayer009:

But isn't all a waste at the end? How much do lawyers really earn after Law School ? I'm beginning to think Education is even a big waste of time. I should have learnt Trading sad
Hahaha, sorry bro. I quit my job last month. My mum was almost crying. She had always imagined i would practice for a long time, and make it to the bench. Na so! I had to explain to her that law cannot fund the kind of baby girl lifestyle i want to live on my own funds. Make she no vex. Legal practice can make u die broke! I don't regret studying law anyways, maybe i will return to legal practice when am done having kids and very comfortable so i won't mind the meagre pay. Until then, i am ok selling hair and sitting in my hair shop!It's better than sleepless nights you spend preparing for a case, rigorous legal research, endless drafting of court processes and other strenuous tasks that you would be paid peanuts for!

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrCross:

I'm not interested in your stories but pls who get that yansh on your biological practical cover abeg

lols ashewo bboy
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by MrCross: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
adami48:
One among the biggest lesbians we have in town ,go check her Facebook page , bobrisky is like a god to her
You must really know her to drop such accusations! Pls whats her facebook name? Girls like this shouldn't be into Lesbianism Haba now! If i give her 1 pere she will forget to attend her call to bar ceremony tommorow!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Timidaves:

U are nothing but a fool.. we know that is what your sister does so she can get grades ehn don't think everyone behaves like ur family members Cant she dress well and look beautiful again because she studies law
I have a cousin who studies law is a make up artist and she slays a lot but when it is time to read her books she drowns her self in the book she may be in her room throughout the day doing nothing but reading.
Not everyone has a mentality like urs.Urentality is very shallow . I even ber thar fishes are wiser than you

I reluctantly admit... I'm a fool lipsrsealed
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by InvertedHammer: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
I don't think Nigeria Law school is doing enough to vet their graduates. There are many of them out there not worth the money spent hiring them.

/
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
To ba sweet! To ba hot!! To ba sexy!!!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
The pictures were looking so Nice and beautiful till bobrisky came into it.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by toutlemonde: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
adami48:
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrMcJay:

I attended Obafemi Awolowo University before going to the Law School and I'm telling you that Bar finals are hell. I've experienced both and it's the honest truth.
stop this foolishness, no exam is easy.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by toprealman: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
queenfav:
I agree. Passing Bar finals is by God's grace. I knew it wasn't a joke when Muslims attended our prayers during exams. That exam is a spiritual warfare! I have never prayed all my life like i did in law school. Nobody needed to even advice me. Especially with people running mad, falling sick and even dieing just like that.
Enugu campus wasn't stressful at all. We were closing by two. Sometimes i was able to skip classes after break, until they started locking the hostel! Congrats to the pretty lady again, now the legal hustle begins!
You seem more grounded than the lawyer slayer......or whatever she wants to be identified with.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Bigprick9inches: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
What's the Nigerian meaning of slay queen?
Is it a new name for olosho?
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Heylius(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
I Love The last words their, if no man wants us, money wants us, check my signature if you think money wants you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This / My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.