Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (52039 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
lazygal:
Very silly post mods no longer have sense
Don't mind them sad
Person baby-Mama them dey tag slayqueen sad
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by VillageWinch: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nobody ever said lawyers are stupid only dishonest
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by VillageWinch: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Heylius:
I Love The last words their, if no man wants us, money wants us, check my signature if you think money wants you.

But money can't fúck u
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by cooljoe(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
e no easy I swear. Law school, chai. I saw shege
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Codes151(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
No be by all this! I hope she had sth upstairs not all this charge and bail ones
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by cybriz82(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Chop knuckle bae grin

Dis knuckle fit bobrisky teeth
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yahooplusplus:
stop this foolishness, no exam is easy.

Boy, stop talking like an ill-bred child.
Study properly and take your mind off crime, you'll ace exams easily.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
All said and done.. She's a Lawyer.. Close associate to Bobrisky... Anyone who has anything to do with Bobrisky tends not to prosper.. Did anyone notice?
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by oodua1stson: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ode, come to my engineering classes and you'll know what's up. And considering I had to work to fend for myself thru school and did some other outside training with Lebanese

Just gerrarahia. We all faced the same shit

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
congrats..nothing good in life comes easy

BTW easy on the waist bending...its obvious u don't have the figure 8..stop trying hard
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by uvalued(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Must I comment..yes mag.got food display.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2017
queenfav:
Lol.. I can relate. I and the Doctor at the law school clinic were besties because I was always falling sick. It's either body pain, or malaria or skin reaction.Sharing a medium size room with 5 other ladies was the hardest thing i have had to do all my life!
Aceing law school is just by His grace. I know of someone who had a first class in Uni, but left law school with a pass because he was seriously sick during bar finals. I was always praying for good health during tbe exams, because I dreaded having to return to law school for resit. At least i have the kpali now, and my mother has bragging rights (My daughter is a lawyer)... Lol

Favour, is it really worth it? You know as as your oga for Ibadan dey do u na.... Abegiii, nothing dey there jaree. All these lawyer shakara na for mouth. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 13, 2017
truthsayer009:

But isn't all a waste at the end? How much do lawyers really earn after Law School ? I'm beginning to think Education is even a big waste of time. I should have learnt Trading sad

No mind all these girls. No be this law wey we dey do?
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by sinola(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
is this not bobrisky by herself?
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 13, 2017
queenfav:
Hahaha, sorry bro. I quit my job last month. My mum was almost crying. She had always imagined i would practice for a long time, and make it to the bench. Na so! I had to explain to her that law cannot fund the kind of baby girl lifestyle i want to live on my own funds. Make she no vex. Legal practice can make u die broke! I don't regret studying law anyways, maybe i will return to legal practice when am done having kids and very comfortable so i won't mind the meagre pay. Until then, i am ok selling hair and sitting in my hair shop!It's better than sleepless nights you spend preparing for a case, rigorous legal research, endless drafting of court processes and other strenuous tasks that you would be paid peanuts for!

Ahhhh! You comot your oga for Ibadan place?

I ain’t surprised anyways. You were never cut out for all that law wahala.

Ibadan practice no dey pay na!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by LegitBoy(m): 12:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Year in, year out, Nigeria produces not less than a thousand lawyers to this miserable unemployment rate.And when you eventually get lucky to get a firm or chambers, you get offered meager money that wouldn't even feed you in a day in law school. So pathetic!!!
Lawyers in Nigeria are broke ! Before you even start seeing light small maybe you have 10years experience. The salary is pathetic.....
The best decision my elder brother made was getting his LLB degree at the University of Calgary In Canada and today, its a SUCCESS STORY...
Canada or USA remains the best place for any lawyer to stay successful and make good money....
If you study law for Naija and u dey expect better pay, na only God go help u ooo..
In as much as i Concede the fact that alot of lawyers are being shunned out yearly thus making the profession really competitive, i don't agree with your total discarding of the legl profession in Nigeria. Yes private practice can be very hard at the beginning but many people still have soft landing, it is not easy. Those who can't cope usually work n government ministries, private companies among many others. Truth is if you know your onions in Nigeria and you are someone who is ready to think outside the box in nigeria, the legal profession is one of the easiest way to become a billionaire apart from "politics". One single briefs could change your life forever and yes i know alot of lawyers who are billionaires and a whole lot of people still joining them. Anyone who has genuine passion to study law and is ready to work towards it will make it big.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by mcfel(m): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2017
I don see you naa. your type no fit settle down read that's why you are complaining. if you study Law and you are complaining what of medicine, Architecture and Engineering. Babe your eyes dey outside and maybe this type no require sorting of both cash and kind that's why you are lamenting. na only don read Law. babe park well.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Not only is she beautiful and sexy..she is also intelligent.A big congrats to her.By the way op how she take be slayqueen? So any lady that is beautiful must be slayqueen?. Hm Nairaland sefcheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by okechukwu16: 1:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Na bobrisky sponsor her through law school.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 1:44am On Dec 13, 2017
queenfav:
Lol.. I can relate. I and the Doctor at the law school clinic were besties because I was always falling sick. It's either body pain, or malaria or skin reaction.Sharing a medium size room with 5 other ladies was the hardest thing i have had to do all my life!
Aceing law school is just by His grace. I know of someone who had a first class in Uni, but left law school with a pass because he was seriously sick during bar finals. I was always praying for good health during tbe exams, because I dreaded having to return to law school for resit. At least i have the kpali now, and my mother has bragging rights (My daughter is a lawyer)... Lol

LOL.
On the day of call, the joy expressed by parents is more than that of the new wigs.

May God help us to make the best use of our 'kpali' o!
Wishing you the best in practice.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by YelloweWest: 3:23am On Dec 13, 2017
I love a sexy lady with brains.

If a man does not want us, money wants us... best line ever!

Big ups to us female lawyers. We are the real slay queens!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2017
queenfav:
I agree. Passing Bar finals is by God's grace. I knew it wasn't a joke when Muslims attended our prayers during exams. That exam is a spiritual warfare! I have never prayed all my life like i did in law school. Nobody needed to even advice me. Especially with people running mad, falling sick and even dieing just like that.
Enugu campus wasn't stressful at all. We were closing by two. Sometimes i was able to skip classes after break, until they started locking the hostel! Congrats to the pretty lady again, now the legal hustle begins!
Agbani, Nkanu West LGA. Hope u never attended Bar Part 3 joint
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by David160(m): 5:17am On Dec 13, 2017
congratulations ..
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by neonis12345(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
so she is a friend to bob risky,ok
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Not only is she beautiful and sexy..she is also intelligent.A big congrats to her.By the way op how she take be slayqueen? So any lady that is beautiful must be slayqueen?. Hm Nairaland sefcheesy.

Are tire oooo akara nor gree don for fire oooocheesy
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by AdultMaleNegro(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2017
But you don't know zilch about calculus
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2017
DavidEsq:

Agbani, Nkanu West LGA. Hope u never attended Bar Part 3 joint
Lol.. I did oo.. Their pepper soup and palmwine was a good stress reliever. Alcohol really helped in law school, the tension and anxiety was too high!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2017
MrMcJay:

LOL.
On the day of call, the joy expressed by parents is more than that of the new wigs.

May God help us to make the best use of our 'kpali' o!
Wishing you the best in practice.
Amen o
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ahhhh! You comot your oga for Ibadan place?

I ain’t surprised anyways. You were never cut out for all that law wahala.

Ibadan practice no dey pay na!
Practice is better in Ibadan, at least my firm was one of the top 5 highest paying firms in Ibadan. If you practice in Delta State where most firms pay 10-20k.. You will know that Ibadan firms are trying.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by SirElaw(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
How is she a slay queen?

So a girl cannot be pretty with peace of mind again?

She is pretty, and she has something going for her. Finishing from a law school is not as easy as slicing N70 Agege Bread and smearing the insides with butter. She is hardworking, and she has something going for her in real life.

In contrast, a slay queen is a jobless girl who sees social network as a means to validate her ego. 90 percent of slay queens have nothing going on for them in real life.

In order news, have you read my stories?

Anita the naughty housemaid.
Aunty Kemi.
The Home instructor.
and Biology Practical

Only for 18+

You are right. She is part of the remaining 10% so she’s still a slay queen grin
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by bufness(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2017
queenfav:
Hahaha, sorry bro. I quit my job last month. My mum was almost crying. She had always imagined i would practice for a long time, and make it to the bench. Na so! I had to explain to her that law cannot fund the kind of baby girl lifestyle i want to live on my own funds. Make she no vex. Legal practice can make u die broke! I don't regret studying law anyways, maybe i will return to legal practice when am done having kids and very comfortable so i won't mind the meagre pay. Until then, i am ok selling hair and sitting in my hair shop!It's better than sleepless nights you spend preparing for a case, rigorous legal research, endless drafting of court processes and other strenuous tasks that you would be paid peanuts for!
God, am still in 500lv and am reading all these������
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017
queenfav:
Lol.. I did oo.. Their pepper soup and palmwine was a good stress reliever. Alcohol really helped in law school, the tension and anxiety was too high!
U see? Wen we dey teh una dah year, una dey talk say we be drunkards tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Differences Between: Sack, Lay-off, Retrenchment And Fire. / Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.