Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (51800 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2017
DavidEsq:

U see? Wen we dey teh una dah year, una dey talk say we be drunkards tongue
Hahaha.. I was even going to class with small bottle of Best cream wine. I cannot come and run mad! If i go to Shoprite, my first stop was the liquor section, then cereals.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by dam007(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2017
queenfav:
I agree. Passing Bar finals is by God's grace. I knew it wasn't a joke when Muslims attended our prayers during exams. That exam is a spiritual warfare! I have never prayed all my life like i did in law school. Nobody needed to even advice me. Especially with people running mad, falling sick and even dieing just like that.
Enugu campus wasn't stressful at all. We were closing by two. Sometimes i was able to skip classes after break, until they started locking the hostel! Congrats to the pretty lady again, now the legal hustle begins!
so you're a lawyer! shoulda guessed!!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by LexPrescott(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2017
And after all that some of your colleagues will still be hell-bent on putting innocent people behind bars.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by zamanii: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
aspirebig:
All these difficulties are not in any way peculiar to just law school....they are common in Nigeria Public Universities. .I don't know of the private universities. ...

The truth is that people suffer even more but don't share it.....education in Nigeria takes more than being intelligent. ..you will be stretched emotionally in diverse ways....

I can still remember people that died while in Uni and in NYSC....many people had mental problem (craze or koloo) too maybe as a result of over reading or something. ...some faint out of hunger....and students will start shouting for help....like help....help...then students will start bringing out things like milk,Milo, glucose. ..etc just to revive the dying students....many dropped out of academic/ financial /health related issues...some exam malpractice. ..some died in accidents ....some even slept off in the hostels and missed the same examination that they have been reading for in and have to write it the next year....many issues. .so so many

Do not equate what goes on in law school with that of public universities or any other place until you experience it. Lagos campus of law school is the very definition of stress and pressure
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by IamShiningStar(f): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
queenfav:
Lol.. I can relate. I and the Doctor at the law school clinic were besties because I was always falling sick. It's either body pain, or malaria or skin reaction.Sharing a medium size room with 5 other ladies was the hardest thing i have had to do all my life!
Aceing law school is just by His grace. I know of someone who had a first class in Uni, but left law school with a pass because he was seriously sick during bar finals. I was always praying for good health during tbe exams, because I dreaded having to return to law school for resit. At least i have the kpali now, and my mother has bragging rights (My daughter is a lawyer)... Lol
hmmm! and after all the stress at Law school, you ended up selling human hair weavons, attachment etc?
What's the essence of putting yourself through that much stress only to end up selling weavon n attachments?

#justsayingthough#
all the best oo!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
IamShiningStar:
hmmm! and after all the stress at Law school, you ended up selling human hair weavons, attachment etc?
What's the essence of putting yourself through that much stress only to end up selling weavon n attachments?

#justsayingthough#
all the best oo!
Na so we see am.. Like Falz said "no regrets, na this one pay pass"!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by LegitBoy(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2017
truthsayer009:

But isn't all a waste at the end? How much do lawyers really earn after Law School ? I'm beginning to think Education is even a big waste of time. I should have learnt Trading sad
hmmmm i agree that the legao profession can be frustrating especially those into private practice but with persevarance you can really make it big, a single brief can change your story. Perphaps you can take up a government job or lecturing for a start.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by IamShiningStar(f): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2017
queenfav:
Na so we see am.. Like Falz said "no regrets, na this one pay pass"!
lol!
I give you this�for that response!
Was expecting lash out n tantrum but you handled it so politely and maturely. So I commend you for that.
bravo lady.
All the best darling.
cheers.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
IamShiningStar:
lol!
I give you this�for that response!
Was expecting lash out n tantrum but you handled it so politely and maturely. So I commend you for that.
bravo lady.
All the best darling.
cheers.
lol.. Thanks Oga.... All my energy is being channeled into selling many hairs this xmas season,so no one dey to lash out with.In other news,pls coman buy human hair for that special woman!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by IamShiningStar(f): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
queenfav:
lol.. Thanks Oga.... All my energy is being channeled into selling many hairs this xmas season,so no one dey to lash out with.In other news,pls coman buy human hair for that special woman!
lol! I'm a girl oo! not male oo! it's obvious from my moniker nah!
cheers.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
IamShiningStar:
lol! I'm a girl oo! not male oo! it's obvious from my moniker nah!
cheers.
lol.. No vex, i no dey see road. I need money!Oya,come and buy your xmas and new year hair! You can't afford not to slay biko.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by IamShiningStar(f): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2017
queenfav:
lol.. No vex, i no dey see road. I need money!Oya,come and buy your xmas and new year hair! You can't afford not to slay biko.
lol! okay oo!
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Tizu(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2021
This one go don Bleep all her male lecturers before graduating.
Second base o jaree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.