Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,880 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How To Live Cheaply - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Live Cheaply (586 Views)

Get High Quality Food Cheaply. / Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live Cheaply by Gbethel: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
I came across this image on Fb and a question was asked, “ Can any girl stay in this house” I was surprised at the no of ladies who admitted they could with some giving the most insane reason I have ever come across. Many are ready to settle to for less even if they can initiate a change, how surprising.
It is not wrong but normal to feel like you haven't gotten to a certain point in life because you don't have certain things but not to worry, there are ways you can leave on a budget without anyone suspecting.

Apartment

Where to live is always a starting point and anyone opportune to have an apartment should be thankful because many are stacked on the street. Make sure your apartment is something that is not above your capacity, as a single person who is on a budget, a one-room apartment is a perfect idea keeping in mind that it should be kept neat and refreshing.

Mobility

It comes to a point in the life of people where a car is no longer a luxury but necessity but for one on a budget, a car is and liability and this is because you will incur more cost on maintenance. Buying yourself some bus ticket to aid your movement is quite inexpensive and a great way to start as you await better days.

Go for Second Class

If you are really in need of something, it is smart to first look out for used Items, there are some people who have great maintenance culture and if you are lucky to meet one, you will be sure to find good items at a very good price. Alternatively, you can get yourself a low-cost item and always make sure you look out for sales and coupon.

Forget Eating out

When living on a budget forget eating in a restaurant or fast food joints because their prices are very unreasonable, it is advisable to cook and eat at home and trust me you will eat more and save more money. You can even take the habit of packaging some homemade food to the office so as to avoid irrelevant spending. Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/12/how-to-live-cheaply.html

Re: How To Live Cheaply by gentle136(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Where u are 2day doesn't mean dat is where u will be 4eva. A man dat has goal in life will not look at where he is 2day but where he will be 2maro. Am using dis opportunity to plead with anybody dat can help me with temporary accommodation in ibadon 4 a short time. Am from Kogi state. I just secured a work in ibadon but accommodation is holding me back 4rm grabbing d job. Please I do not mind how d environment look like I can cope. Anyone willing 2 help can contact me on dis number 09033139109. Am much grateful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 850K Bounty Budget Wedding Package / Son Of House Of Reps Member, Dolapo Badru, Shot Dead In The UK / HELP! My 10 Months Old Cousin Can't Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.